Call 26 92.86%
Raise 2 7.14%
Muck 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I think if you leave tables open, then you don't ever get kicked off the waiting list. At least I havent been kicked off since I started doing this. Obviously it helps to have a lot of screen real estate [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think thats the problem. i had 4 tables that i was on the waitlist for opened on my second screen, and at some point i took a look at them and i had been booted off all of them. its happening to me randomly, as well as party just closing up altogether and then instantly reopening without me having to sign in. very, very annoying [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think if you leave tables open, then you don't ever get kicked off the waiting list. At least I havent been kicked off since I started doing this. Obviously it helps to have a lot of screen real estate [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you join the "first available table" list you loose all other wait list spot if you get a seat from this one. So if you just use the table xxx lists you never get kicked off any lists, you dont have to leave them open.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:29 PM

Someone wana explain what I should be doing with regards to 'The Grind' thingy? I can't make head nor tail of it.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you join the "first available table" list you loose all other wait list spot if you get a seat from this one. So if you just use the table xxx lists you never get kicked off any lists, you dont have to leave them open.

[/ QUOTE ]
wrong!
Old 08-23-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone wana explain what I should be doing with regards to 'The Grind' thingy? I can't make head nor tail of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think u have to earn 300 points a day for 5 days from the start of 'the grind' to get entered into the main freeroll...i think anyway
Old 08-23-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
wrong!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok........sry! Why dont you say whats right then[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
wrong!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok........sry! Why dont you say whats right then[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing you are saying about the first available table thing is right.

I assume what he is saying is wrong, is that you will still get kicked off if you use the normal waiting lists.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]y
you earn 25/50/300 pp a day for a period of 5 days or smth. granted you earn 300, you can win one of xx ipods, one of xx wii consoles, get drawn into a 20k freeroll and have a chance on a mini cooper.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:13 PM

yeah, basically just play a normal session for 5 days straight
Old 08-23-2007, 04:18 PM

The most interesting part is the GRINDLOAD Bonus, I'd guess.
Closed Thread