Old 05-11-2007, 10:57 AM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

glad I can do some good with my day
Old 05-11-2007, 11:12 AM

this thread is a classic, keep the TRs coming lostsoul
Old 05-11-2007, 11:45 AM

I am starting to think I need a undertitle. I know someone has suggested it already.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:58 AM

lol fake how stupid is people
Old 05-11-2007, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol fake how stupid is people

[/ QUOTE ]

read earlier in the thread. Amazing, but unlikely it is fake.

Just cause 99.9% of 2+2ers find it impossible for someone to get laid like OP, doesn't make it fake.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:21 PM

Questions for OP:

-- Are all Law Enforcement types pathological and without remorse when it comes to issues of honor and loyalty?

-- You said you worked for Federal Law Enforcement. Was this the FBI? DOJ? US Marshalls?

-- You said "All my guys are prior law enforcement. They are pretty much all I will even interveiw. It is different from being a cop but u still need the same outlook on life and that same attitude." Question: What kind of outlook and attitude in life is that?

Your stories are great but anyone that doesn't hate cops is naive. This thread is a prefect example of their lack of a belief system, their inability to show remorse and their indifference to the suffering of others (pain you might cause your wife, etc).

Good looking out!

I doubt this is fake. It would take someone of great creative ability to come up with this stuff, complete with misspellings and bad grammar. If it is fake, it is from one of the greatest writers of any generation. My guess is it is a cop with not much of an education and his stories of the women that love to [censored] cops.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Questions for OP:

-- Are all Law Enforcement types pathological and without remorse when it comes to issues of honor and loyalty?

-- You said you worked for Federal Law Enforcement. Was this the FBI? DOJ? US Marshalls?

-- You said "All my guys are prior law enforcement. They are pretty much all I will even interveiw. It is different from being a cop but u still need the same outlook on life and that same attitude." Question: What kind of outlook and attitude in life is that?

Your stories are great but anyone that doesn't hate cops is naive. This thread is a prefect example of their lack of a belief system, their inability to show remorse and their indifference to the suffering of others (pain you might cause your wife, etc).

Good looking out!

I doubt this is fake. It would take someone of great creative ability to come up with this stuff, complete with misspellings and bad grammar. If it is fake, it is from one of the greatest writers of any generation. My guess is it is a cop with not much of an education and his stories of the women that love to [censored] cops.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have loyalty in everything I do accept for my vow of not sleeping with other women while married. I promise u that 99% of the cops out there have more honor and loyalty then u ever could. UNless u have put on the uniform, u have no idea what I am talking about. So until u do have your opinions. Blast me all u want. But cops are good people.

The outlook and attitude is the ability to look at a situation and break it down in a matter of sec. The attitude of I am going home at the end of the night how u go home is up to u. Being able to make tuff choices and live with them.

You are naive for thinking that all cops are bad. U do not go through the crap u have to go through to become a cop or fed to break the law. There is to much work and training to it to just throw it all away. Quit watching so many movies. Cops are just normal people doing a job, usually one they love. Cops do show remorse just not in front of the people they arrest. Because they broke the law. Have u ever killed someone? have u ever had to basically beat someone to get them in cuffs. U don't feel good about it at any point. Yes they are bad people but they are just people. They made u do that. U have to have that outlook or u will break down as a human.

For the education part. I do have one a pretty good one. But I am on here writing sex stories. U think I bother to spell check or grammar check anything I write? I am sorry I am not a better typer. Besides I would love to see u try to do what I do and then say I have no education.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have loyalty in everything I do accept for my vow of not sleeping with other women while married.

[/ QUOTE ]

You go, OP. F the Haters. I'm just like you. I am completely disciplined in my diet, except for the cheezeburgers, french fries, ice cream, apple pies, fried chicken...
Old 05-11-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have loyalty in everything I do accept for my vow of not sleeping with other women while married.

[/ QUOTE ]

You go, OP. F the Haters. I'm just like you. I am completely disciplined in my diet, except for the cheezeburgers, french fries, ice cream, apple pies, fried chicken...

[/ QUOTE ]

Off topic, but you wouldn't believe how many times I've had the following conversation:

Me: Yeah, I'm a vegetarian.
Them: Oh, me too.
Me: Really?
Them: Yeah. Except for hamburgers, hotdogs, and chicken I'm a vegetarian too. Oh, and fish, but that's not really meat. And an occasional steak too, but yeah, other than that I'm a vegetarian.
Me: OK.

Rationalization is a powerful thing.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:25 PM

best thread ever