Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

[ QUOTE ]
OK I called Epass today and the CS rep acknowledged that they were having problems with ACH withdrawals on the 9th. She said they were aware of the problem and that they working to return the funds back to my epass account which should happen in the next 24-72 hours. We'll see

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to know. I will call them as well. I have two withdrawals from that "glitchy" period that have not hit my account either. It sounds like they will work it out one way or another.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:04 PM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both my visa and bank account are listed as blocked, whatever that means. Waiting for email response.

[/ QUOTE ]

The same thing happened to me last week. I e-mailed them several days ago and got no response. I imagine they're pretty backed up with e-mails.

However, I called them this morning (around 7 AM central time) and got a customer service rep on the phone within a minute. She said that my account had been flagged (no explanation as to why) and that I would have to send them some documentation to confirm my identity. She then sent me an e-mail (while we were still on the phone) with a verification request form that listed what I had to send (photo ID, voided check, bank statement). She said it would take them 5-7 days to process everything and remove my blocks. I'm not expecting anything to get done that quickly, but we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ] Thank you this is helpful. I emailed them twice but no response. It's only been like three days which is still reasonable but It will be faster if I call, plus I need to get that Stars deposit bonus in the works. Please update when they resolve your issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

To update, I received an e-mail from epass on Monday stating that they had received my documents but also needed a photocopy of my loading credit card (even though they had not previously asked for it, and I never actually loaded my account with a credit card as both of mine were rejected by my CC companies). Anyhow, early yesterday I sent them copies of both of the loading credit cards listed on my account, and today I received an e-mail informing me that my account has been "verified and is now good to use." I logged into my epass account, and it looks like it is back to normal. So I got my situation fixed in less than a week, which is much faster than I expected.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:45 PM

Just made my first deposit to ePassporte last week, it said it would clear by 8:30pm est on Tuesday, the last day for the Stars deposit bonus so I went ahead and made the deposit.

Yesterday (Tuesday) my deposit was no longer showing as pending but rather, had disappeared. I called and was told it hadn't cleared yet and would be available tomorrow (Wednesday). It is now Wednesday night at midnight and there is no trace of my money and I'm out $150 in bonus $ through Stars.

Is this standard for ePassport? I thought the week-long wait was bad enough but if it's an under-estimate, that's even worse.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:47 AM

OH GOD MY ACCOUNT WAS FINALLY UNLOCKED
Old 05-24-2007, 07:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just made my first deposit to ePassporte last week, it said it would clear by 8:30pm est on Tuesday, the last day for the Stars deposit bonus so I went ahead and made the deposit.

Yesterday (Tuesday) my deposit was no longer showing as pending but rather, had disappeared. I called and was told it hadn't cleared yet and would be available tomorrow (Wednesday). It is now Wednesday night at midnight and there is no trace of my money and I'm out $150 in bonus $ through Stars.

Is this standard for ePassport? I thought the week-long wait was bad enough but if it's an under-estimate, that's even worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Send an email to Stars support. They have always been pretty good about giving extensions.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OH GOD MY ACCOUNT WAS FINALLY UNLOCKED

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats! That whole thing was such a pain in the ass for me too.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:10 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

[ QUOTE ]
OK I called Epass today and the CS rep acknowledged that they were having problems with ACH withdrawals on the 9th. She said they were aware of the problem and that they working to return the funds back to my epass account which should happen in the next 24-72 hours. We'll see

[/ QUOTE ]

Money is back in my epass account this morning - woohoo!! Gonna go to the ATM and try to take some out in a few. Don't anticipate any problems. Nice work epass
Old 05-25-2007, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Send an email to Stars support. They have always been pretty good about giving extensions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for this advice.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your email.

As per your request, we will give you an extension with your ePassporte
deposit in order for you to be available to apply for the 10Bhand Bonus
Promotion.

Please let us know as soon as you made your deposit in order to manually
credit it to your account.

If you require further deposit assistance, please let us know at
dad@pokerstars.com

Regards,

Emily D.
PokerStars Deposit Assistance Department.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-25-2007, 07:14 PM

I attempted a withdrawal on May 9. Somwthing went wrong with it. When I realized something went wrong, I called customer service yesterday. Today the money was back in my account. I seem to have iniated a successful withdrawal today. Impressive customer service if you ask me.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:23 PM

Used epass for long time, still not having any problems
Closed Thread