Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should I add a Graphical User Interface to FPHG?
Yes 16 34.78%
No 16 34.78%
Don't care 14 30.43%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 06:32 PM

Default Re: When In Doubt, Donk It! (NC Thread)

FTR: Subways Italian Herb and Cheese is the nut high of their sandwhich ingredients. Their ham is the nut low. Makes for an interesting sandwhich combination.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I live in a coastal town, We are about 1 month away from summer but over the weekend we had snow! It doesn't even snow here in winter!!

What-tha!!???!!

[/ QUOTE ]

and, correct me if Im wrong, but a few weeks ago some heat record (hottest october day or some [censored] like that?) was set down your way wasnt it Gib?

Im in Sth Australia and we barely saw a drop of rain all winter, its gotten to the point where our state govt just bought in new water restrictions whereby I can only water my lawn on 3 days a week (dictated by whether my house number is odd or even) between and then only between 8pm and 8am and other stuff like cant wash car with a hose and theyll send round the water mafia and issue a fine if you break the rules.......wtf?

I think Ill do my part....Ill save water by drinking beer. Ive saved lots of water recently [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2006, 06:55 PM

Right on the money there Ozi, I think it got to about 34 C or so in Hobart! I believe Melbourne had a scorcher on the same day.

So it's a bit like QLD in Sth Aus these days?
Old 10-29-2006, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Right on the money there Ozi, I think it got to about 34 C or so in Hobart! I believe Melbourne had a scorcher on the same day.

So it's a bit like QLD in Sth Aus these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, apart from the lack of rain its been great weather alot of the time here (celcius) and not hot n humid like QLD/Florida.....I wonder how many days it will go above 40C in what will probably be a really hot and dry summer? I hate dry heat. I think Ill need a second mortgage just to pay for the aircon bill.

ps monday mornings suck. that is all.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:27 PM

I've just ordered a toasted sandwich for breakfast, what do ya think:

Chicken, cheese, bacon, olives, sun-dried tomatoes & parsley.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:42 PM

gotta love that +40C weather.

you guys down there gain an hour like us? I forgot until the afternoon. EV = +1.0hr woot!
Old 10-29-2006, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gotta love that +40C weather.

you guys down there gain an hour like us? I forgot until the afternoon. EV = +1.0hr woot!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the relative time difference between me and you guys just changed by 2hrs. I used to have a 1.5hr difference between me and Florida and it is now 3.5hrs.

I put my clocks forward an hour on Sunday....so 6am just become 7am. Why do I mention this time? cos my 2 youngins have been getting me out of bed at 6am. Ugh...I plan on this being 7am thanks to daylight savings.

Will I win or will they adjust and take that hour back that I so desparately want?

[ QUOTE ]
I've just ordered a toasted sandwich for breakfast, what do ya think:

Chicken, cheese, bacon, olives, sun-dried tomatoes & parsley.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im a cereal man but if since you asked....I'd lose the olives.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:20 PM

Hey folkses... been consuming all day and playing some 90-man SnG's on FullTilt, woo. Been in final table in all 3 of them. It's been weird... when I'm in races, and I'm ahead, I win.

It's a strange feeling.

Before ya get too excited, 2 of them were $1 +.25 and one was $5+.50.. 8th and 4th in the $1, and 9th in the $5, for a total purse of like $20 or so.

I'm doing it to practice for my bar-nights... I kinda like it. Two hours of play for $1, or $5.

Btw, that new Lexus that can park itself is sick.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Well the relative time difference between me and you guys just changed by 2hrs. I used to have a 1.5hr difference between me and Florida and it is now 3.5hrs.

I put my clocks forward an hour on Sunday....so 6am just become 7am. Why do I mention this time? cos my 2 youngins have been getting me out of bed at 6am. Ugh...I plan on this being 7am thanks to daylight savings.

Will I win or will they adjust and take that hour back that I so desparately want?

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep'em up all night.

Weird the .5 hour difference. Also wild you move forward while we go back... that's like you're on the other side of the damn world.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey folkses... been consuming all day and playing some 90-man SnG's on FullTilt, woo. Been in final table in all 3 of them. It's been weird... when I'm in races, and I'm ahead, I win.

It's a strange feeling.

Before ya get too excited, 2 of them were $1 +.25 and one was $5+.50.. 8th and 4th in the $1, and 9th in the $5, for a total purse of like $20 or so.

I'm doing it to practice for my bar-nights... I kinda like it. Two hours of play for $1, or $5.

Btw, that new Lexus that can park itself is sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Otter, If you start taking them up seriously let me know. Been working on my STT game and NL tourney in general and would love to have a freind to discuss.
Closed Thread