Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 3betting CO
T9s 2 0.60%
JTs 8 2.41%
QJs 23 6.93%
KQs 55 16.57%
KQo 50 15.06%
A7s 16 4.82%
A9s 48 14.46%
ATo 48 14.46%
33 4 1.20%
55 24 7.23%
77 54 16.27%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2006, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Random Gossip from the BELLAGIO

[ QUOTE ]
I think your reading comprehension needs work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I changed my post, but I'm curious about what I need to work on to improve my reading abilities. You are asking if people are sure that the blinds are half the stakes in a limit poker game. If you're asking about if he's sure they decrease the blinds for NL/PL games then any loser that hangs around on NVG should know that this is true.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:39 PM

That's why i'm asking. I've never played a mixed game of limit and no limit.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think your reading comprehension needs work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I changed my post, but I'm curious about what I need to work on to improve my reading abilities. You are asking if people are sure that the blinds are half the stakes in a limit poker game.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, i wasn't. I was saying that online, in both PL and NL, the stakes mentioned are the blinds. Hence, your reading comprehension needs work. I know perfectly well how it works in limit.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:09 PM

Surf, we need more gossip on who is Busto and stepping down to the 5/10 nl tables. Seen Bellande playing them? is Ivey really Busto? Does he no longer valet park his Maclaren Mercedes?
Old 08-14-2006, 07:10 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The cap is only in NL and PL games. Also note that 2k/4k stakes = 1k/2k blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I recall correctly in the NL & PL games the blinds go to something less, like 300/600 so they're not playing short-stakced with the cap.

[/ QUOTE ]no they play donkey NL

1k/2k/1ka
Old 08-14-2006, 08:04 PM

Default Re: can i use the bathroom after you? you guys owe me...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
living in nyc, one crosses paths with stunning women on a daily basis so i'm not often floored by a woman's attractiveness ...

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense man, but uh, the hotties are out west, not in NYC [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense, man, but you are insane. The modeling agencies are all in NYC, all the new models start out there, usually 18-21 with no $$$ and no friends yet, dying to go out at night with any guy who knows the city.
Heidi Klum lived on my block, I saw Uma and Julia running in Gramercy mornings, and I used to drop by church on Sunday 7pm just to stare at Christy Turlington on a weekly basis. Last time I was at Ruth's Chris I was seated btw Vanessa Manillo and Ivanka Trump. LA is a distant second.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:36 PM

Default Re: can i use the bathroom after you? you guys owe me...

[ QUOTE ]

Heidi Klum lived on my block, I saw Uma and Julia running in Gramercy mornings, and I used to drop by church on Sunday 7pm just to stare at Christy Turlington on a weekly basis. Last time I was at Ruth's Chris I was seated btw Vanessa Manillo and Ivanka Trump. LA is a distant second.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, what techniques have you discovered to conceal that constant raging erection you walk the streets with?
Old 08-14-2006, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Surf, we need more gossip on who is Busto and stepping down to the 5/10 nl tables. Seen Bellande playing them? is Ivey really Busto? Does he no longer valet park his Maclaren Mercedes?

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't be at the bellagio for another few days at least...anyone wanna pick up the slack in the interim?
Old 08-15-2006, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I won't be at the bellagio for another few days at least...anyone wanna pick up the slack in the interim?

[/ QUOTE ]

Should I recount my Bellagio 1-2NL story from last year, where Mel Judah took a butterface forty year old asian with huge [censored] from my table to "dinner" and brought her back 40 minutes later all sweaty? Oh, I guess I just did...
Old 08-15-2006, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Should I recount my Bellagio 1-2NL story from last year, where Mel Judah took a butterface forty year old asian with huge [censored] from my table to "dinner" and brought her back 40 minutes later all sweaty? Oh, I guess I just did...

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably just did her hair.