Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2006, 12:10 AM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

works now, thanks.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:58 AM

So not sure if it's an issue on my end (if my setup is now wrong) or something on your end.

Well, it is pulling up some info now, but only 14 tables (at .10/.25 tables 6 max, where I usually get a ton more than 14) and it is claiming there is exactly 3 players at each of those tables. I confirmed that this is wrong as the tables I checked were full with 6 people.

EDIT: I tried it again and now it's working, so maybe there was a server hiccup or something. So it seems to be working fine now.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:01 AM

Anyone still having problems? I just downloaded .28 and at first it didn't even find any tables...then it started finding tables but no players...everything is just zero's (except for the avgPOT data)

e.g. it 'completes' the scan in under 5 seconds, and says 60 tables and 12 players scanned which makes no sense whatsoever

EDIT: hmmm...this is odd: i changed the search parameters from NL to LHE tables and now it seems to be working properly...can't figure that out...but glad it seems to be working...
Old 08-05-2006, 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone still having problems? I just downloaded .28 and at first it didn't even find any tables...then it started finding tables but no players...everything is just zero's (except for the avgPOT data)

e.g. it 'completes' the scan in under 5 seconds, and says 60 tables and 12 players scanned which makes no sense whatsoever

EDIT: hmmm...this is odd: i changed the search parameters from NL to LHE tables and now it seems to be working properly...can't figure that out...but glad it seems to be working...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I should've mentioned. After reinstalling the update you should also clear out your stat cache because it has invalid data (all zeros). After 30 mins or so it will clear itself out though.

If anyone has feedback on the stats working for Absolute players I'd appreciate it.

-Ben
Old 08-05-2006, 11:37 AM

Italics not working - Ben, I tried to using the custom table formatting and selecting "italics" but it just end up as bold. I also tried a couple of different fonts, and had the same result (tahoma, ariel).

thx!
Old 08-05-2006, 11:39 AM

Default Re: Suggestion

[ QUOTE ]

On some tables in the player seating portion, often a player's name will be colored a pee (puke?) green... What's this for, and is there a way to change it? Didn't see a formatting option for that...

thx!

[/ QUOTE ]

bump
Old 08-05-2006, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Suggestion

[ QUOTE ]

On some tables in the player seating portion, often a player's name will be colored a pee (puke?) green... What's this for, and is there a way to change it? Didn't see a formatting option for that...

thx!

[/ QUOTE ]

v1.0.0.29 - 8/5/06

- Added: "Buddy Font" to Advanced Options (CTRL-O) to change how buddies are displayed
- Fixed: Italics now works with custom formatting

-Ben
Old 08-05-2006, 12:56 PM

Default Problem with scoring ?!

User X is
VPIP : 61
# Hands : 156

The only rule is my scoring that applies to him is "x loose", which gives him 3 points.

Yet, in the "user" column, he only has 0.5 pt ?!

I'm aware of the "converge" feature, but why does he only have .5 pt. Should he have roughlt 1.5 ... half of the 3 pts he really has ?!
Old 08-05-2006, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Problem with scoring ?!

Also, I never noticed before - perhaps it's a "new" bug, but the fish score of users for which I won't have any data is 2.1 ...
Old 08-05-2006, 08:54 PM

Default Very very slow

SS has suddenly gotten very slow for me. My last update over 2 levels (2/4 2/6 6max limit Party) has taken 47:35 minutes which makes it pretty useless as most of the players have gone again.

Any idea how I can solve this? I compact my PT database before I start playing.