Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2006, 12:10 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

After rereading the thread, I can definitely see Zurvan as a wolf, or Alex as a wolf. With seven hours left in the day, I think I'm gonna hold off on everything. I can only suggest that people go back through the thread with this idea in mind and read all of Zurvan's posts, especially. I am also definitely not sold on Junkmail's wolfiness.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:18 PM

Bob at 3.47:

[ QUOTE ]

P.S. I'm gonna apply the arguing villager theory to you and myself to and say that we are both villagers. My two main suspects are as stands...

Wolves.... SumZero, Hornacek
Villagers... Alex, Xorbie, Junk, Patton

[/ QUOTE ]

He brought up the arguing villager theory for me and xorbie. Then used it again in this post as an easy pass to defend himself. Pretty weak if you ask me.

In this post he also suspects horn (which is the key and leads to the next post, which was posted at:

4:10 - fewer than 30 minutes later:
[ QUOTE ]
3 Possiblities:

1)Hornacek is a villager who strongly feels kyro is a wolf and wants to sacrafice himself for it. (Most likely IMO, I believe Horn is a villager)

2) Hornacek is a wolf who has given up on his own life and is trying to mess with our heads. If it DOES turn out this way I strongly suggest we don't analyze anything he said, as it would be meanigless.

3) Hornacek has completely lost his mind. (Least likely)

Things that it can't be...

1) If I played seer like this, you guys would want me banned or something. Hornacek is NOT the seer.

With all this evidence in, if Horn is a wolf, we want him dead. If Horn is a villager, he wants himself dead and thinks it will be helpful somehow. Therefore...

Change Vote to Hornacek

[/ QUOTE ]

And his only reason for thinking horn was a wolf was this post: (a little before the first quote I have)
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Theory: Bobo and junkmail are wolves. Hornacek is a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree on all 3. Myself obviously, junkmail above. Hornacek is my 2nd suspect for a wolf behind Sum. He's jumping around alot, kinda odd.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is also pretty weak.

So, my trail down these posts, goes something like this:

Bob hopped on horn, and gave a weak reason, that's fine. Lots of people do it, but several don't provide reasons and just try to get bandwagons rolling.

Then he restates his beliefs while trying to provide himself a pretty weak defense as a villager.

THEN, when the heat is coming on horn, he suddenly switches to believing he is a villager?! Why all of a sudden? This seems pretty suspicous to me, and appears to be an attempt to blend in with the other villagers, not look too accusatory, and have a way out later when he can go back and say, "see, look at me, I'm a villager, and I really thought horn was a villager - but you were all right, he wasn't being a helpful one in this game."

(sorry for the length, but I tried not to make too many quotes in this one)
Old 05-04-2006, 12:21 PM

Junkmail,

I am about equally certain of you and Bobo right now. The main reason I voted for you over him was that you already had a couple of votes. You're right; simply getting Bobo lynched won't make me less suspicious, regardless if he is a wolf or not. However, it's still in your interest to make your arguments. If you succeed and we lynch Bobo, you survive another day. A lot of things may change by then. Suspects change quickly and bandwagons, even quicker.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:23 PM

Okay, since this post is very convincing to me, and since I believe going after BobO could lead to gaining more information about those who have implicated him (like Alex) I think he is the right way to go on this one. At the very least I'd like to hear what he has to say, and without some pressure I don't think he has a good enough reason to speak.

Vote BobO
Old 05-04-2006, 12:27 PM

Junkmail,

Yep, I saw that too. That was why I posted that I was considering switching from you to Bobo at the end. I ended up not because there was little point since it was clear that Hornacek was getting lynched anyway.

Ok, I change to Bobo.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:30 PM

change vote to shortline
for being afk yesterday
Old 05-04-2006, 12:34 PM

vote amplify

I just get a wolf vibe out of him (not terribly committing himself. Defending the newbie, who, if amp is a wolf he knows tied is a villager (if he is). That is just an easy wolf move, and yes, this game HAS made me paranoid and overly suspicious.)

There are a few others who don't really sit right in my oppinion, but no one really is a clear wolf to me.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:40 PM

I noticed this about amplify last game - everyone said that's what he always does.

And that hasn't changed. I'm not gonig either way on him, but just some info.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I noticed this about amplify last game - everyone said that's what he always does.

And that hasn't changed. I'm not gonig either way on him, but just some info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bleh. Well, I guess I will try to get a feel from today's voting.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:45 PM

Shortline....

Ok im awake, yipeee. My 1st instincts put Hornacek as a wolf. Then when he went completely insane I started to believe moreso than he might be a villager. Wolves NEVER go nuts like this on the 1st day, we ALWAYS think one is going nuts, lynch him, and it's als a damn villager. But then again my 1st intincts were that he was a wolf, but i also believed he might be a villager???. Basically, I didn't know and I wanted him to die.

Now that we KNOW he was a villager, I believe it is obvious that HE suspected kyro. Do we agree with him? I'm not sure if I do at this point. All i know is if wer are going to lynch people for being stupid and making no sense at all, then it should be patton.

He's voting Alex because hes a human and I'm a wolf??? wtf?

Vote Patton