Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2006, 02:14 AM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster

[ QUOTE ]

CDC rules. That is all you need to know.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

tone:

what is your opinion of scrub?
Old 03-29-2006, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also, your reputation as a nit has grown widely on these forums. It certainly stems from back in the day when you played 2/4 with a bigger bankroll than most people had for 5/10 games. I remember stories from the first Vegas trip where people talked about how they figured you were poor because you didn't spew in the 2/4 2p2 games, or play nickle slots for meals. Then, everyone somehow found out that you had one of the biggest bankrolls there. That was funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

It actually started at Commerce. Myself and Evan were in town and met up with about half the world. A bunch of us like Joker and GamingMouse and bukkake were in the lobby when some stranger--Jason--walked up and said, "Sup bro?"

Everyone then donked around 2/4. I think Klepto lost like a dime, and Fish Daddy, who was BUSTO! the day before, bought in for 10 racks and won like a dime hitting everything, not limited to, but including, calling a turn raise, saying, "River me a chop!" and getting there.

Jason looked miserable. I think he lost $25. Poor guy. I think he lost with AA too.

[/ QUOTE ]
If I remember correctly Jason was on life tilt at the time. He was downing a bunch of beers and complaining about the last call. He was downing draft Newcastles too. He was doing that "I might be really angry but maybe I'm not" thing and when it's the first time you've met him and he's doing that [censored] it's pretty rad. That was an awesome first impression of jason_<3.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also, your reputation as a nit has grown widely on these forums. It certainly stems from back in the day when you played 2/4 with a bigger bankroll than most people had for 5/10 games. I remember stories from the first Vegas trip where people talked about how they figured you were poor because you didn't spew in the 2/4 2p2 games, or play nickle slots for meals. Then, everyone somehow found out that you had one of the biggest bankrolls there. That was funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

It actually started at Commerce. Myself and Evan were in town and met up with about half the world. A bunch of us like Joker and GamingMouse and bukkake were in the lobby when some stranger--Jason--walked up and said, "Sup bro?"

Everyone then donked around 2/4. I think Klepto lost like a dime, and Fish Daddy, who was BUSTO! the day before, bought in for 10 racks and won like a dime hitting everything, not limited to, but including, calling a turn raise, saying, "River me a chop!" and getting there.

Jason looked miserable. I think he lost $25. Poor guy. I think he lost with AA too.

[/ QUOTE ]
If I remember correctly Jason was on life tilt at the time. He was downing a bunch of beers and complaining about the last call. He was downing draft Newcastles too. He was doing that "I might be really angry but maybe I'm not" thing and when it's the first time you've met him and he's doing that [censored] it's pretty rad. That was an awesome first impression of jason_<3.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a link to the trip report from that weekend. Enjoy!

Oh, and mmbt0ne -- in exchange for this link I've provided, you can give your review of me; but please be gentle [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2006, 06:24 AM

my turn!
Old 03-29-2006, 11:46 AM

I can't believe no one has asked about "Ulysses" or Clarkmeister, yet.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, thank you for this.

Also, I hope no one asks me about CDC, because I know absolutely nothing about him other than he gambles a lot and apparently has BR management that would make kurosh blush. I am very interested in his stories though. He's the biggest mystery of mine on the forum. Does that sentence even make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

CDC once AIM'd me something along the lines of, "hoMIe, i aM GOinG TO tYpE EVeryThiNg LiKE thIS NoW. AsIAN sTYlE."
Old 03-29-2006, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ask mmbt0ne about another poster

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm not gonna cheat and ask you about me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

However, a person I do want to know what your thoughts are that hasn't been mentioned yet is gorie.

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie is a good poster. She managed to get shockingly high reviews after posting pictures of herself, considering how douchebaggy OOT usually is about the females they will even look at. Hopefully that's because people had already read the one million funny things she had written, and realized that she was a really cool girl.

gorie rocks because she throws out awesome pop culture references, and says things you'd never expect a girl to say. It's like, if you were a guy, who was transformed into a girl, hopefully the cool guys would act like gorie. The lame guys would act like Rob Schneider in The Hot Chick.

She's had her stretches where he funny is a little off, but we all have our downswings. She comes roaring back with a vengence though, and we all soon remember why we loved her in the first place. I don't know how she managed to put up with OOT for thousands of posts, but good for her. Hopefully she sticks around.

Also, once, she linked pictures of herself from her personal website. Being as lame as I am, I of course perused the website, and found a forum with maybe a couple dozen total posts, about music I believe. I don't remember much really, just that gorie's name there wasn't gorie, but her actual name, which was something cool, like Chrissie.

Oh gorie, she's just think about a puzzle with pants. Pants that 98% of OOT secretly hopes will tossed on their floor in a fit of passion one day.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:37 PM

Le Misanthrope pls.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<--- Go [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a one trick BBV pony. You have the poker equivalent of the Napoleonic complex, which is why you play NL. You finally feel in control when you can push around as many chips as you want whenever you want. You speak of limit players being afraid and that's why they like to bet a fixed amount every time around. However, you choose a game where you don't have to worry about things like 60k breakeven streaks, 500BB downswings, and how luck can kill your hopes and dreams for months at a time.

You're so psychologically weak, that you not only shy away from these games, but must degrade the others who are so much better than you that they thrive in this most hostile atmosphere.

That's who you are. <font color="white"> Seriously, don't get pissed. Just a joke.</font>
Old 03-29-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mmbt0ne -

why am I a thread killer? is it the body odor? or the body hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I seemed to be one at first too. I think you just need to adapt to your surroundings, and learn how to add worthwhile comments to threads. This is a different task to accomplish on different boards. Trial and error is really the only way. Hopefully you figure it out with the good before getting banned for the bad.