Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What % of people are more polltarded than OP?
0-1% 18 62.07%
1-2% 4 13.79%
2-4% 3 10.34%
4-7% 1 3.45%
7-9% 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[censored] the haters. Damn, I would exchange my good looks for your abillity to play poker any day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Does money really mean that much to you? Would you swap his money for, say, your left arm? Or maybe 15 years off your life?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I didn't say I would exchange it for money, I said that I would exchange it for his poker skills. The guy accompished 100 times more (besides picking up hot chicks every other week) than I have and I admire that. Besides you can loose your good looks very easily in some accidents. I would prefer to be able to travel the world, have plenty of money and do what I love to do and be not good looking, to being good looking, living in a [censored] small town in a small appartment and riding a bus to work everyday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I guess we are 2 different people. Personally, I have found a way to cover both bases. One through good luck. One through working hard.

I suppose you could always pay for plastic surgery and a personal trainer [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2007, 07:58 PM

I suppose you could always pay for plastic surgery and a personal trainer [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Glad we agreed an something [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. BTW from my last post I came of as some dead beat working in BK for a minimum wage, thats not the case. I actually have a college degree, decent job, and make more money than most of my friends and people of my age in my town. I just realise how poor I am compared to most people everytime I come to 2+2 and it makes me sad [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2007, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[censored] the haters. Damn, I would exchange my good looks for your abillity to play poker any day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Does money really mean that much to you? Would you swap his money for, say, your left arm? Or maybe 15 years off your life?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

The issue is less ugly vs. non-ugly, it's that being that overweight is basically just slowrolled suicide. A few tournament scores aren't really worth that.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:16 PM

dids stop taking potshots whenever you can at gobbo just because you are now no longer as fat or fatter than most of the people on 2+2. this is getting ridiculous. you go out of your way to do that and mask it by just saying you're trying to help. you're just trying to boost your own ego.

it took you until 30+ to control your out of control eating habits. don't get all holier than thou the minute you start losing some weight.

with that said, gobbo lose some mother [censored] weight.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:17 PM

morale: you can lose the fat on the outside, but there is still an angry fat man underneath
Old 11-08-2007, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dids stop taking potshots whenever you can at gobbo just because you are now no longer as fat or fatter than most of the people on 2+2. this is getting ridiculous. you go out of your way to do that and mask it by just saying you're trying to help. you're just trying to boost your own ego.

it took you until 30+ to control your out of control eating habits. don't get all holier than thou the minute you start losing some weight.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-08-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't met you nation but I like you.

And yeah, I need to lose some [censored] weight.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:30 PM

picture of op??????????????????????????????
Old 11-08-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
picture of op??????????????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy's a Fricke and plays every wired deuce.

<font color="white"> Lori</font>
Old 11-08-2007, 08:40 PM

count calories mang, losing weight is just math, once you figure out the foods that fit into your diet and still make you full it's easy. once you start looking up calorie values you'll be shocked by how much some foods have. 2k cals/day is a good start.