Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 04:32 AM
Homer Homer is offline

Location: done
Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
I might be able to help some small timers out. Only $600/day on Stars and $1000/day on Full Tilt with Neteller. Can do unlimited on UB if that's any good.

I might be willing to give out my Neteller and poker sites user names and passwords so you can complete the transfers yourself if trust is a problem. This would obv. have to be a respected poster.

pm me if interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

This won't work. The non-US Neteller person has to login from outside of the US.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:33 AM
tuds38 tuds38 is offline

Location: The Ohio State University

I got bottom-of-the-paged, but I'm looking to get $400 off of Neteller.... transfer to Stars or UB would be good. PM or AIM at ossray2000 if you can help!

edit: Done. busguy is my hero.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:01 AM
BettorsChat BettorsChat is offline
Junior Member

[ QUOTE ]
Why couldnt you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would a poker site let you put money in there then just take it out? They don't give you a bonus with a rollover requirement?
Old 01-28-2007, 05:07 AM
destroBU destroBU is offline

[ QUOTE ]
This whole situation just blows my mind. I got my money transferred earlier, but I still can't believe I sent thousands of dollars to someone I've never met, whom I just talked to for the first time only minutes earlier, and whom lives half way around the world in a different hemisphere, going on only his word that he will send it back to me. Amazing. Perhaps humanity is inherently good after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's all pretty bizzare. I never thought I would be so happy to lose $300. Although, to be fair, these people helping us out ARE making some pretty good bread in the process. Green Devil made about $200 on me alone, but I was certainly happy to fork it over (and again, for those still needing money transferred - Green Devil = awesome).

Which brings me to another point: It's probably a bad idea to scam anyone, even if you happen to be a morally bankrupt [censored] willing to do it. Seriously - just doing a bunch of legit transfers for people is probably going to net you more $ than scamming one guy for his wad.

If there's anyone out there lurking and considering scamming someone, please consider this before screwing someone over.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:14 AM
dreq dreq is offline

Location: Coal Craker PA

been like 5 hours..... I know that mythra is prob asleep. crossing fingers and rehitting the hay....
Old 01-28-2007, 05:57 AM
GRINDER123 GRINDER123 is offline
Member

Its a new day, any members who has already done transfers up for doing quick transfers right now? Its early, so trnafers should be fast...need a lot done, over 10K so it would be worth your while...thanks for the help. Please PM me.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:02 AM
windeetree windeetree is offline
Member

Location: Ontario, Canada

ok here is another Canadian that would be willing to help out. I am new here but some of you know of neverbeg.com which i belong to and am very trusted member over there. Sorry if I am not allowed to post other sites name here.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:13 AM
gone.flying gone.flying is offline

Location: pass the mint sauce

Can do up to $1K NT to stars - see earlier reference from pathogen in this thread - pm me
Old 01-28-2007, 07:14 AM
CharlieDontSurf CharlieDontSurf is offline

Location: Just call it. Friendo.

just read this thread...called Neteller.
Asked to cancel EFT from the 16th..guy said no problem..then like 30 seconds later said its done and the money is in my account.

Now just got to find a canadian/uk poster to swap with on Stars/Tilt...though I may hit up the SSNL forum to see if someone is feeling super charitable n will do it for free...
Old 01-28-2007, 07:31 AM
skaffaNL skaffaNL is offline

Just e-mailed stars to make sure they allow these transfers

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Michael,

Thanks for your email.

Yes that will be fine, we are aware of the problems with US players and there NETeller accounts, so if you want to deposit the funds and transfer to your friends account who is based in the USA, then that transfer will be processed as normal.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Regards,

Neal
PokerStars Security