Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 04:32 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
I might be able to help some small timers out. Only $600/day on Stars and $1000/day on Full Tilt with Neteller. Can do unlimited on UB if that's any good.

I might be willing to give out my Neteller and poker sites user names and passwords so you can complete the transfers yourself if trust is a problem. This would obv. have to be a respected poster.

pm me if interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

This won't work. The non-US Neteller person has to login from outside of the US.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:33 AM

I got bottom-of-the-paged, but I'm looking to get $400 off of Neteller.... transfer to Stars or UB would be good. PM or AIM at ossray2000 if you can help!

edit: Done. busguy is my hero.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why couldnt you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would a poker site let you put money in there then just take it out? They don't give you a bonus with a rollover requirement?
Old 01-28-2007, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This whole situation just blows my mind. I got my money transferred earlier, but I still can't believe I sent thousands of dollars to someone I've never met, whom I just talked to for the first time only minutes earlier, and whom lives half way around the world in a different hemisphere, going on only his word that he will send it back to me. Amazing. Perhaps humanity is inherently good after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's all pretty bizzare. I never thought I would be so happy to lose $300. Although, to be fair, these people helping us out ARE making some pretty good bread in the process. Green Devil made about $200 on me alone, but I was certainly happy to fork it over (and again, for those still needing money transferred - Green Devil = awesome).

Which brings me to another point: It's probably a bad idea to scam anyone, even if you happen to be a morally bankrupt [censored] willing to do it. Seriously - just doing a bunch of legit transfers for people is probably going to net you more $ than scamming one guy for his wad.

If there's anyone out there lurking and considering scamming someone, please consider this before screwing someone over.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:14 AM

been like 5 hours..... I know that mythra is prob asleep. crossing fingers and rehitting the hay....
Old 01-28-2007, 05:57 AM

Its a new day, any members who has already done transfers up for doing quick transfers right now? Its early, so trnafers should be fast...need a lot done, over 10K so it would be worth your while...thanks for the help. Please PM me.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:02 AM

ok here is another Canadian that would be willing to help out. I am new here but some of you know of neverbeg.com which i belong to and am very trusted member over there. Sorry if I am not allowed to post other sites name here.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:13 AM

Can do up to $1K NT to stars - see earlier reference from pathogen in this thread - pm me
Old 01-28-2007, 07:14 AM

just read this thread...called Neteller.
Asked to cancel EFT from the 16th..guy said no problem..then like 30 seconds later said its done and the money is in my account.

Now just got to find a canadian/uk poster to swap with on Stars/Tilt...though I may hit up the SSNL forum to see if someone is feeling super charitable n will do it for free...
Old 01-28-2007, 07:31 AM

Just e-mailed stars to make sure they allow these transfers

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Michael,

Thanks for your email.

Yes that will be fine, we are aware of the problems with US players and there NETeller accounts, so if you want to deposit the funds and transfer to your friends account who is based in the USA, then that transfer will be processed as normal.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Regards,

Neal
PokerStars Security

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 2007/01/28 05:56:10
To: support@pokerstars.com
Subject: Security question about helping US players

>Dear pokerstars,
>
>I'm Michael van Beek from the netherlands and I would like to help a friend from the US. As you probably know, people from the US have money stuck on neteller and can't deposit it into pokerstars. Now a friend of mine asked to make a peer 2 peer transfer to my netelller and I deposit it
into stars. Then I transfer the money from my account to his account so he can play poker.
>
>Before doing this I would like to know if pokerstars is OK with this.
>
>
>Kind regards,
>Michael van Beek
>
>
>accountname: skaffaNL

[/ QUOTE ]

So if anyone needs help with this, i can max deposit 10k into pokerstars today. Add me on msn (michael_1337@hotmail.com) and we'll talk about it.
Closed Thread