Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 08:49 PM

Default Re: money transfer

I am new to this forum and was looking to trade with someone. I trusted Cent to do this for me and i sent first. I successfully traded 150 dollars with him and would do it again.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:55 PM

Just a heads up for people looking to trade funds with someone i just traded 1500 with him succesfully his name is cent i recommed him he is a honest person if ur looking to trade with someone
Old 06-19-2007, 09:18 PM

hey guys, i need $5000 cash for atlantic city tomorrow and ill give $5300 in return with full tilt poker money....the catch is i have to be able to meet u in atlantic city early tomorrow morning and we can work it out there. PM me for details i need to know really soon. thanks
Old 06-19-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Post deleted by Jim Kuhn
Old 06-19-2007, 11:04 PM

Post deleted by Jim Kuhn
Old 06-19-2007, 11:07 PM

Default moneybookers small amount

Yeah, i know, it's my first message in here. Hopely someone can trust me, altough i have no messages here before.

I need $20-$30 to my moneybookers cause i need to clear one bonus in TonyG pokerroom and got no money there. I give you 15% more back when i have been cleared that, should take 2-3 days maximum.

PM if ok.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:53 AM

<font color="red"> BEWARE: UB INTERACCT TRANSFERS CAN BE REVERSED </font>

This should be of interest to anyone thinking about swapping to or from UB. Luckily I didn't lose any money in this situation because I was dealing with an honest 2p2'er, but it's a situation that might be able to be exploited by unscrupulous peoples. I'm going to re-think whether I want to be swapping any UB monies from here on out.

Basically, me and a 500+ post 2p2er agreed on a 4K UB / FTP swap. He sent first, money showed up in my UB acct, and I sent back on FTP. I just logged in to UB, though, and saw that 20 minutes after the transfer went through, it was reversed right back to his account. I panicked a little, because i was sitting there with my nose open, but it turned out OK: basically, what happened was that the 2p2'er was having difficulty withdrawing his money, so he figured he could just send it to someone else (e.g. ME, for our swap). But 20 minutes after the transfer went through, the supervisor manually reversed the transfer because apparently he realized that it was the money that they weren't allowing him to withdraw, so he wasn't to be allowed to transfer it either (I didn't quite understand why he wasn't being allowed to withdraw, but I think it had to do with the fact that it had been transferred to him via interacct transfer and he hadn't put enough cover play in).

Now, I have no problem with UB deciding that they don't want to let players transfer funds that they otherwise wouldn't be allowed to withdraw, but that should be an automatic denial of the transfer!! instead, what happened was that the transfer went through, but was then manually reversed by the supervisor 20 minutes later!!

As I said, I was dealing with an honest 2p2'er who sent me back the FTP monies I had swapped him, but the implications this has for potential scammers are scary...if a site can manually reverse interacct transfers at their discretion, we can no longer be assured that simply having the other person send first is a fail-safe was to avoid getting scammed.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:28 AM

you guys must be so [censored] stupid
i did a tranfer with MAULIK from FTP to PAYPAL.....
i sent paypal 1st and then he sent funds... phew hours later he says it was reversed YOU CANT REVERSE IN 2 HOURS YOU DUMBY IT IS A LONG PROCESS, what happened was someone sent me money via credit card so it was a CREDITCARD payment. been as my account wasn't verified as soon as i sent it to you it got put on HOLD not reversed because they thought it was fishy.. ITS NOT BEEN REVERSED ITS ON HOLD
so what does MAULIK do he reports it to FTP ... so what do i do i tell FTP what happened also show them this thread
and then what do i do i also send a email to INTERNET FRAUD and PAYPAL to show them this thread .
NICE ONE MAULIK you [censored] the owners of P2P should be hereing from paypal and also other parties soon
Old 06-20-2007, 04:29 AM

Default NICE JOB RETARD

you guys must be so [censored] stupid
i did a tranfer with MAULIK from FTP to PAYPAL.....
i sent paypal 1st and then he sent funds... phew hours later he says it was reversed YOU CANT REVERSE IN 2 HOURS YOU DUMBY IT IS A LONG PROCESS, what happened was someone sent me money via credit card so it was a CREDITCARD payment. been as my account wasn't verified as soon as i sent it to you it got put on HOLD not reversed because they thought it was fishy.. ITS NOT BEEN REVERSED ITS ON HOLD
so what does MAULIK do he reports it to FTP ... so what do i do i tell FTP what happened also show them this thread
and then what do i do i also send a email to INTERNET FRAUD and PAYPAL to show them this thread .
NICE ONE MAULIK you [censored] the owners of P2P should be hereing from paypal and also other parties soon
Old 06-20-2007, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Please explain what happened between you and england.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well about 5 min after I made the initial post I got a pm from him saying he is interested. He gave me his AIM and we began to talk. He proceeded to ask me a million questions, ranging from my age to geographical location. I then asked him how he wanted to proceeed. He said he wanted me to send first. So I did, like a moron without checking the ban list. I tell him I have sent and he says he never got it.. I tell him where I sent it to, and he tells me by mistake he gave me the wrong acct name.. Apparently he had one of his accounts locked at tilt.. So I contact tilt, they reverse the transfer.. I then ask him where to send the money, again im a moron. He says send to paypal.. So I sent to ip4aypoker@aim.com.. I ask ok where is the transfer to my stars account.. He says he never got it.. Of course he did, and says he is going to report me for illegal gambling transactions if I tell anyone..

That is the story and I have a headache.

[/ QUOTE ]

The above was quoted from pkrblog.

------------------
When people ask why Paypal isn't allowed in this thread...

Closed Thread