Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 08:30 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power
Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nice work poker mom

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%
Old 12-20-2006, 08:33 PM

OMFG 39 PAGES?!?!
Old 12-20-2006, 08:33 PM

Old 12-20-2006, 08:36 PM

She was poor but she was honest

She was poor but she was honest,
Victim of a gambler's whim,
First he huggled her then he left her,
But her bankroll stayed with him

It's the same the whole world over,
It's the poor what gets the blame,
When newhizzle's account goes busto,
Ain't it all a bloody shame

So she came to Vegas city,
With a ticket bought by Mark,
Hoping he would get some anal,
Not a handjob in the dark

See him seated in his limo,
Bankroll bulging with his cash,
See her weeping in the bathroom,
With her hand upon her gash

See her stand in Spearmint Rhino,
Renting out her youthful hole,
She said 'Sir, I've never had it',
As she danced around the pole

On the rail at Full Tilt Poker,
Trading anal for a bet,
She said 'sir, I've never had it'
I said no, not f*cking yet.

Once she ate at fancy restaurants,
While the waiters grovelled low,
Now she lives on Microwave chicken,
Cause she's such a scheming 'ho.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:37 PM

ICE ICE BABY

Allright stop, colaborate and listen,
Brandi's back and Old Tom's in position,

Something grabs ahold of you tightly
Promising sex and draining your bankroll nightly,

Will she ever stop? Yo we don't know
Check out her panties... they glow.

To the extreme she rolls ballas like a vandal
Handing out herpes like they were halloween candles.

Deadly, when she smears blood on the mirrors,
Gets mad and says her old lovers are queers.

If there was a problem yo she'll ball ya
Check out the hook while my dshay....

AHHHHHH...

Someone has to turn ICE ICE Baby into a Hawbaker jingle.

(I only tried because I enjoy failure)
Old 12-20-2006, 08:39 PM

Yeah Chantal is a [censored] hustler too

From bracelet winner DanDruff on NWP:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am only holding back certain information because it was given to me in confidence, and not simply so I could run and post it on NWP. Why did I say anything at all? Because I wanted people to know that there was more to the story, but at the same time, I couldn't be the one to disseminate the info. I was hoping that the people actually involved would come forward eventually.

I will, however, post a Chantel story of my own. It's not particularly exciting (especially compared to the Brandi stuff currently going on), but some of you might find it mildly interesting.

As some of you probably know, Chantel and I became friends right around the time I first posted about her relationship with Dustin. We weren't best friends or anything, but we talked on the phone semi-regularly and talked a lot in IM. She also became friends with Miri, and we all hung out a few times in Vegas.

About a month later, there was an account named "actnjunkie" on Pokerstars. This account played 100-200, and the person behind it loved to talk trash to me. At first it started out as hand-related trash talk ("You suck, Druff", "You're such a donkey, Druff", etc.), but it got progressively nastier and personal as time went on. There wasn't an indication that the person actually knew me, but they were doing their best to make particuarly offensive comments about both me and Miri. This went on for about two weeks, and this person wouldn't leave me alone. I quickly wrote it off as being some immature 18-year-old punk who saw me either here or on TV, and just started ignoring them.

Finally, "actnjunkie" slipped up. The person on the account started with their usual nasty trash-talk, but followed it up with a very specific phrase that Chantel always used. I was shocked. Was it actually Chantel talking to me this way this whole time?

Before I could say anything further, someone IM'd me who had been watching. "You know who that is, right?"

I asked if it was Chantel. The person said that it was, and that she had been using that account for weeks.

I saw Chantel was on AIM, so I asked her about it. No response. I asked her again. No response. She wasn't listed as "idle", but I noticed that AIM sometimes mistakenly shows someone as being at the computer when they're really not. I asked a friend to IM Chantel and start a conversation with her, seeing if she responds. The friend did so, and indeed, Chantel answered that person's IMs while completely ignoring mine. That proved she was there and was simply avoiding answering me. That was all the proof I needed. Later I found out that Chantel made various people promise "not to tell Druff about the actnjunkie account" because she "talked a lot of really bad trash to him".

In Chantel's defense, she never once asked me for money. Never asked for a loan, never asked for a stake -- nothing. In fact, she completely paid for an expensive dinner when Miri and I went out with her and Dustin, refusing for anyone to put in their share.

However, perhaps that's because my situation was different than many other guys in poker. I've been in a 5 1/2 year relationship. I also have the reputation of being difficult to get money out of. She probably realized that it would be impossible to get anything out of me, so she never tried.

About a month later, I saw "actnjunkie" at the 100-200 on Stars. I hadn't seen the account there in some time, but I decided to sit down and say something.

"Are you going to be talking trash to me again, or is that only something you do when people don't realize who you are?", I asked sarcastically.

"This isn't who you think it is," actnjunkie responded.

actnjunkie went on to tell me that someone else was playing on the account -- a guy named "Kevin". Despite admitting that he had never met or spoken to me before, Kevin said he was "100% sure" that "she" (referring to Chantel, without ever saying her name) never talked trash to me. Kevin said that it was done by someone else on her account at the time -- a guy who disliked me. When I asked Kevin how he knew this, he said he was on the phone with her at the moment.

"So she's telling you this, but you have no information to back up what she's saying. How can you be 100% sure that she's telling the truth?", I asked.

"Because I also know who did it, and it's true that the person doesn't like you."

I asked how this "other person" used the exact same phrase that Chantel has used often. "Kevin" had no answer for that, but said, "She doesn't want this to be discussed in open chat. She wants you to call her."

"No thanks," I responded. "I am not in the mood to hear a bunch of lies. Bye." And with that, I left, and have not spoken to Chantel since.

Boring story? Perhaps. I know... it lacked sex, money, drugs, penises on the back, latex allergies, and bathroom messages written in blood. However, it does say a bit about Chantel's character. She portrayed herself as my friend and was always sweet as pie when she talked to both me and Miri. Once under an account I didn't know was hers, she repeatedly said nasty and offensive things about both of us. That's not a trustworthy person in my book, and anyone like that needs to be watched closely.

The end.

http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke...-31724-15.html
Old 12-20-2006, 08:40 PM

i hope at least blackjack777 gets banned because of this thread please quote this if you also wish this
Old 12-20-2006, 08:40 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
income is taxable, even illegal income.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean? They expect drug dealers to pay taxes?

[/ QUOTE ]yes. seriously. I know that sounds stupid, and obviously you wouldn't put "drug dealer" on your tax forms, but if you have TRACEABLE income(which most drug dealers don't becaues they don't deposit it into a bank) then you have to claim it at tax time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they try to collect back taxes after convicting people of illegal activity, or do seizures and the like make up for that?

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I've read, yes. They see it as one more weapon, remember Al Capone was taken down on tax charges. In the case of drug dealers seizure laws are written so they can take pretty much anything. If there is anything left, the tax penalties would get it, but mostly they use it tack on time to the sentence (which can also be used as a bargining tool).
Old 12-20-2006, 08:41 PM

Default Re: All right guys...

This thread is disgusting. Im sad to see that other peoples misery is what turn you on
Old 12-20-2006, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hope at least blackjack777 gets banned because of this thread please quote this if you also wish this

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread