Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 07:09 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
income is taxable, even illegal income.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean? They expect drug dealers to pay taxes?

[/ QUOTE ]

YES. Your tax statements can't be used against you in a court of law. You can say your a drug dealer and pay your taxes and the gov can't use it against you. It might however cause them to investigate you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, if they would just legalize it. The way you describe the structure, the government could allow the black market to continue to do the dirty work of selling drugs and then tax the hell out of it. Meanwhile, there would less drug-related violence and a decrease in the number of addicts in the long term. /End rant-hijack./
Old 12-20-2006, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
income is taxable, even illegal income.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean? They expect drug dealers to pay taxes?

[/ QUOTE ]yes. seriously. I know that sounds stupid, and obviously you wouldn't put "drug dealer" on your tax forms, but if you have TRACEABLE income(which most drug dealers don't becaues they don't deposit it into a bank) then you have to claim it at tax time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually the good ones do put it in banks and invest it, therefore paying taxes on it, but not a s"drug money"

[/ QUOTE ]

Fee for money laundering has gone from 20% to 50% the past few years due to new fin'l regs that Sen. Kerry put in the Patriot Act.

M'f'ing 50% to clean your money up good. That's a nice profit margin for somebody.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WHAT DO YOU DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

at least this will probably get you banned.

Shaniac,
Im 33 years old. I grew up in Detroit. My parents owned a Indian grocery warehouse in the Cass Corridor section of Downtown Detroit (think murder capital). I was loading trucks full of basmati rice and vegetable oil since I was 9 years old. This is also about the time that crack cocaine was just getting introduced to America. So crackheads all around me. Sorry, im just proud of this story. Anyways, one thing I learned is you will never ever get hustled if you show the hustler that you understand their game upfront. You can let them by body language or a few comments. So basically what im saying, you let Brandi know in a smooth way that you know what she is about, and let her know you are pretty much about the same thing. She will never [censored] with you. This is a hard concept for many, obviously. Im not proud of being able to change gears so fast, but its a skill. So in conclusion, a guy like me could actually hang out with a girl like Brandi, and be OK.

FWIW, im married now and have no time in my life for people like that ever.

[ QUOTE ]
All,

While we're waiting for Brandi to return or someone to provide some new info, perhaps we can discuss this scenario.

You're in Vegas, messing around playing a little 2-5NL. This cute chick sits down next to you and you notice, HOLY COW, IT'S BRANDI HAWBAKER!

After playing a while and having some drinks at the table, you both finish up at the same time. She says it was a pleasure to play with you and asks if you'd like to get a drink with her. You get a good vibe and are pretty sure she's into you and you can prob hit it tonight.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm, how many drinks did I have? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2006, 07:11 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've been reading for two days and I'm still 40 pages behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the many interesting asides revealed by this thread is how many people fail to set their posts per page to a reasonable value.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's too many wide-body pictures. Better to have them wide-body a short page than a long one.

PairTheBoard
Old 12-20-2006, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

While we're waiting for Brandi to return or someone to provide some new info, perhaps we can discuss this scenario.

You're in Vegas, messing around playing a little 2-5NL. This cute chick sits down next to you and you notice, HOLY COW, IT'S BRANDI HAWBAKER!

After playing a while and having some drinks at the table, you both finish up at the same time. She says it was a pleasure to play with you and asks if you'd like to get a drink with her. You get a good vibe and are pretty sure she's into you and you can prob hit it tonight.
WHAT DO YOU DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

Take her to a club, use her as a pawn, pick up less psycho random hotchick and ditch $30kPOByo?, go to club next door, go to bar back at hotel. Next step is obvious.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shaniac,
Im 33 years old. I grew up in Detroit. My parents owned a Indian grocery warehouse in the Cass Corridor section of Downtown Detroit (think murder capital). I was loading trucks full of basmati rice and vegetable oil since I was 9 years old. This is also about the time that crack cocaine was just getting introduced to America. So crackheads all around me. Sorry, im just proud of this story. Anyways, one thing I learned is you will never ever get hustled if you show the hustler that you understand their game upfront. You can let them by body language or a few comments. So basically what im saying, you let Brandi know in a smooth way that you know what she is about, and let her know you are pretty much about the same thing. She will never [censored] with you. This is a hard concept for many, obviously. Im not proud of being able to change gears so fast, but its a skill. So in conclusion, a guy like me could actually hang out with a girl like Brandi, and be OK.

FWIW, im married now and have no time in my life for people like that ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this might be good advice for a guy like you, but for a guy like Newhouse (or like me), the best bet is to simply avoid them. There are plenty of cool girls in the world who will give you the booty, and there's no reason to mess with a girl who has even the potential to [censored] with you. There are also plenty of easier lays with fewer strings attached.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:15 PM

[quote

After playing a while and having some drinks at the table, you have a lolcoinflippament for rolls and stack her for $43. She says it was a pleasure to play with you and asks if you'd like to get a drink with her. You get a good vibe and are pretty sure she's into you and you can prob hit it tonight.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-20-2006, 07:17 PM

Naj,

"Next step is obvious."

Set her up on your laptop and go downstairs to play some poker?
Closed Thread