Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 06:57 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

lol 190 pages holy [censored]

yes i contribute goot
Old 12-20-2006, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

While we're waiting for Brandi to return or someone to provide some new info, perhaps we can discuss this scenario.

You're in Vegas, messing around playing a little 2-5NL. This cute chick sits down next to you and you notice, HOLY COW, IT'S BRANDI HAWBAKER!

After playing a while and having some drinks at the table, you both finish up at the same time. She says it was a pleasure to play with you and asks if you'd like to get a drink with her. You get a good vibe and are pretty sure she's into you and you can prob hit it tonight.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've dealt with this type in the past. You never give them your real name and never take them back to you house (hotel). Keep your mind on your money and your money on your mind at all times.

The reason you should be hanging with a girl like Brandi is too have a little fun for the night. Flirt, dance, and laugh. Go hit a club, call up some of your freinds if you want. Make sure all your friends call you by your fake name. If things go smoothly, get head in a back of a cab, or behind some alley. Girls like Brandi prolly think that romantic anyways. End of the night, goodbye Brandi. Thats about as far as you wanna go with a girl like that.

Mark, you listening???? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2006, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

While we're waiting for Brandi to return or someone to provide some new info, perhaps we can discuss this scenario.

You're in Vegas, messing around playing a little 2-5NL. This cute chick sits down next to you and you notice, HOLY COW, IT'S BRANDI HAWBAKER!

After playing a while and having some drinks at the table, you both finish up at the same time. She says it was a pleasure to play with you and asks if you'd like to get a drink with her. You get a good vibe and are pretty sure she's into you and you can prob hit it tonight.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have her call Chantel and set up a threesome.

Duh.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:02 PM

pokkeraja,

I disagree. There is sbsolutely no "reason you should be hanging with a girl like Brandi." None. If you haven't learned that girls like Brandi are at least a little manipulative, extremely vindictive and out for much more than what they appear to be, then you haven't learned anything from this thread.

It's like that Jay-Z song "B*****s & Sisters."
Old 12-20-2006, 07:04 PM

Diablo - I would so effin stoked. owowowowowow! Seriously. I'm being serious.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
income is taxable, even illegal income.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean? They expect drug dealers to pay taxes?

[/ QUOTE ]

YES. Your tax statements can't be used against you in a court of law. You can say your a drug dealer and pay your taxes and the gov can't use it against you. It might however cause them to investigate you.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids
Old 12-20-2006, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did he at least cummed on her face after the HJ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please estimate the IQ of the person who wrote the above quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally, someone in this thread knows how to set up a poll. I officially refuse to participate in any 2p2 poll that doesn't include BASTARD as one of my choices.

The Poker Mom
Old 12-20-2006, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

WHAT DO YOU DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously pump her then dump her
Old 12-20-2006, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's been discussed numerous times, but what do you expect when you got a guy like Mark, and all he knows is video games/dungeons and dragons his entire junior high and high school life greasy hair and all. Then all of a sudden he hits a huge lick. Now 'hot chicks' dig him. WTF is Mark to do? He's on freaking cloud 9, he's got money, hoes and fame (nerd worship). This story always has the same ending, the Mark always gets raped, not the Brandi.

On the other hand lets compare how this story would play out for guys with some street smarts. Lets take Gigabet, or even Daniel N., guys who grew up in the streets from their own accounts. These guys were out hustling in their teenage years. Far away from their mom and dads family room playing Nintendo. Im not sure if Gigabet is a good example because I think even a Brandi would be scared to approach that scarey looking dude, lol. But what im trying to get at is these type of guys are not going to be [censored] morons like a Nizzle. These type of guys, im probably giving them too much credit, but these type of guys get head (not hand jobs) and they take the hoes money and not vica versa. lol. Ok, im prolly fetching here, because the poker world doesnt really have any real true thugs. But its time you geeks to wake up because you could be the next Mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree this story is a good cautionary tale for all up-and-coming poker nerd soon-to-be super-successes. Don't really know how Gig or Daniel grew up, but I'd say the Takeover is a good example of someone who acheived success early but knows how to regulate because of street smarts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Add the platinum grill kid....ummmmmm Chad Batista???
Closed Thread