Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2006, 07:47 PM

Default Re: RE: released version 2.026

@All

I've released a small application that i hope will help to alleviate the problem of having to set back the system time as the app will do so automatically (including reverting the time to the current time naturally).

Please see http://www.multitablehelper.com/other.aspx for more information. And please let me know if it works / doesn't work.
Old 05-03-2006, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Orca,

I have MTH installed on a Laptop currentlly with no other monitors attached. I have the quadrants setup with one full sized and 7 mini ones around the rest of the screen. When I open 8 tables and have "Move active table" the software snaps the active table into the large quadrant, and after I act, it snaps it back into one of the mini ones. This setup works fine for up to 4 or 5 tables for the entire game. However, when I have 7+ going at once, and the tables are 4-6 handed, the increased activity either causes my system to slow dramatically or MTH will crash, causing me to time out on many of the tables. Is this likely a problem with my computer not being fast enough or an MTH problem with setting up to many tables on a single monitor? Any help would be appreciated. thanks,

JD

PS - the system runs a 1.73 GHz processor with 1.0 GB RAM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately there's probably not much to do besides keeping the tables in one size. Party takes up an obscene amount of CPU power when it resizes the tables, so having MTH instruct Party to resize them constantly will take up a great deal of CPU. Please try and see if it works better if you don't have different quadrant sizes, please let me know the result.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured as much, ill try that when I get the chance and let you know how it works out. Thanks,

J
Old 05-03-2006, 10:39 PM

I've released 2.028 now. 2.028 fixes the bug where people were unable to type bet amounts / chat. It also fixes the bug that causes the "Keep lobby minimized/maximized" from working. Furthermore i believe i may have nailed the last cases where a table would be treated as active even though it wasn't (caused when a player received the "xxx has x seconds to respond" notification and their name coincidentally matched an action button).

I've put out 2.028 via auto update, you can also get it at http://hidden.multitablehelper.com/M...s/MTH_2028.zip
Old 05-04-2006, 08:38 PM

Used Quadrants of equal size and the software stopped slowing down. Thanks for the help.
Old 05-05-2006, 06:05 PM

it says another version is already installed..I have to uninstall the older version?? or will this cause me to lose my registration code??
Old 05-05-2006, 07:47 PM

Yeah, to install a new version you have to uninstall the old one. You can always install the old one again later if you decide it works better. You will not loose your registration code, you may have to type it in again, but the same license code will work. If you have lost your license code, simply email me and tell me the email you used when registering MTH.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:26 AM

Cam amyone report on how the SNG opener is holding up on V2.028?
Old 05-08-2006, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was disabled because the dialog box had this message:

<font color="red">"Warning. As of the latest Party upgrade the SNG Opener is somewhat unstable. Please try it carefully to ensure that it does work for you."</font>

There were no buttons to "Open SNG" visible. Then just as I was going to post this I was able to stretch the dialog box with my cursor and lo and behold the buttons appeared! Anyway, I'm doing a few sessions this afternoon, I'll post a report if I can.

~ Rick
Old 05-08-2006, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just opened two six handed games. It got me the seats but I had to enter the "confirm entry" on the Party dialog box. Then Party crashed a few seconds later. Restarted Party and got back into my seats as the first hand was starting.

Glad I tested early, would have been upset if this happened on the bubble.

~ Rick
Old 05-08-2006, 06:28 PM

Hi Orka

Does MTH differentiate the 'active' table differently that when party is running alone. I have an AHK script that uses the active table however it doesn't work when mth is running ?

thanks