Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2007, 01:28 AM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

[ QUOTE ]

I didn't really mean it needed explanation, just that it seems like winning HoH sort of [censored] your alliance when you get down to 4 or 5. Obviously, you're safe, but since you don't get a vote, the members of your alliance are in trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you retarded? as HOH you get to make the nominations!
Old 08-16-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I didn't really mean it needed explanation, just that it seems like winning HoH sort of [censored] your alliance when you get down to 4 or 5. Obviously, you're safe, but since you don't get a vote, the members of your alliance are in trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you retarded? as HOH you get to make the nominations!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not quite sure what he means either. HOH makes the nominations so if it's Eric, Jess, Jameka, Amber, and Dustin in the final 5 and Eric or Jess wins HOH then they can put up Amber and Dustin and the HOH breaks the tie. The alliance has to break up at some point. The whole point of the alliance is to get to the final 4 or 5 together and then it's a free for all.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:05 AM

Question.

Don't know if it has already been brought up, havn't checked previous posts thoroughly, but here goes.

Seen this a couple times, but I think I got most of it down.

Doesn't Eric have to vote however America makes him vote? He doesn't have a choice right?

So, if America makes him vote for Dustin, which seems like America will, then well if Jen and Danielle vote for Dustin to leave then it will be 3-2 for Dustin to leave and Dick will stay.

Isn't this going to happen for sure?
Old 08-16-2007, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Question.

Don't know if it has already been brought up, havn't checked previous posts thoroughly, but here goes.

Doesn't Eric have to vote however America makes him vote? He doesn't have a choice right?

So, if America makes him vote for Dustin, which seems like America will, then well if Jen and Danielle vote for Dustin to leave then it will be 3-2 for Dustin to leave and Dick will stay.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are 6 votes
Old 08-16-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Question.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are 6 votes

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad, same situation as above America's vote going for Dustin, and then Danielle, Zach, and Jen voting out Dustin.

Dick's going to stay right? Isn't this situation like a give in?

Anyone with updates know if Eric even is thinking he can't control his vote?

Editing-this way vote will be 4-2 to vote Dustin out. I think this is a give in isn't it?
Old 08-16-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

My bad, same situation as above America's vote going for Dustin, and then Danielle, Zach, and Jen voting out Dustin.

Dick's going to stay right? Isn't this situation like a give in?

Anyone with updates know if Eric even is thinking he can't control his vote?

Editing-this way vote will be 4-2 to vote Dustin out. I think this is a give in isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Zach and Jenn's votes are wildcards right now. Obviously Danielle will vote Dustin, Jameka and Amber will vote Dick. Eric's vote is controlled by America and will probably be to evict Dustin. If both Zach and Jenn vote Dick then Dick is gone 4-2. If one of them votes Dick and the other Dustin, then Jess has the tiebreaker. Zach and Jenn could also both vote Dustin and Dustin goes home 4-2. Any one of these scenarios could happen at this point. Look back at the past couple pages in this thread at some of the spoilers in white if you want to know which way jess, eric, zach, and jenn are leaning at this point.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:28 AM

zach and jen are probably going to vote to keep dick if that's what jess wants, which is retarded, considering how they're more than likely going up with dani next week
Old 08-16-2007, 03:38 AM

Spoiler:

3:30 am: Eric told Jessica that he has decided that they should vote out Dustin and align with Dick and Dani.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:35 AM

Spoiler:

<font color="white">Daniele to Dick: "They're in. We'll talk specifics tomorrow." Eric may have done it. I can't really tell from the reports if Jess really signed off on it or not though. Eric supposedly gave Dick and Danielle the head nod to signal that it was a go for this week anyway. Who knows, next week they could turn on each other if it even plays out this way. Either way it's going to be very interesting tomorrow on which way Jess goes and how the riddle they were given factors in to HOH or the eviction ceremony. I guess we'll know more if/when Jess talks to Zach and possibly Jenn about voting out Dustin.</font>
Old 08-16-2007, 04:43 AM

Yes.