Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks very much OP, you have inspired me to start cheating on my wife. From what I've learned from you this should be easy. I plan to start next week when I travel to Houston for work.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is. If u need some tips I would be glad to help
Old 05-10-2007, 10:44 PM

I will post some new TR tommorrow.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:50 PM

xpost from the other thread about dating lines, probably belonged here anyway:

hey lostsoul i know you sort of covered this in the other thread, but arent you a little worried about STDs? I know you said you wrap it up every time, but you can still get stuff with condoms on (like crabs i think, its in the pubes). Thoughts?

I know you said you use the dental dam, what's that like?
Old 05-11-2007, 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I have a few more. I was hoping someone else would pipe in with one of there stories. I am sure I am not the only one of this site that has cheated before.

But anyway. I will go back to a couple of months ago. I was out in san fran for work. I had been there a few times but this time I was out there alone. So I went trolling around a few different bars, and ended up talking to a very attractive girl. 5'9 140, curves in all the right places. very nice lookin body on her. Well we were talking, having a few drinks. I slide the conversation sexual. She is very open to it. I ask her if she wants to get out of there. She says sure. We head back to her place. We get there have a few more drinks and sit on the couch and start to makeout. It gets hot and heavy pretty fast. I lift her shirt off and she had the best looking [censored], 34C, still perky just perfect. She pushes me back on the couch to lay me down. She undue's my pants and gives me hands down the best blow job I have ever had. Incredible. I get hard just thinking about how good it was. It didn't take long before I was blowing my load in her mouth. After that she gets up and walks in to the kitchen gets her and me another drink. I shot it down pretty fast. She hand walks me into the bedroom. She strips me down. Then I go and slide her pants off.

As I slide down her pantie's a penis pops up. It is a [censored] shemale. I was floored. I really had no idea. I have seen alot of TS's, and TV's before but damn. She really was just a girl with a dick. I was floored. I stop in mid tricks. She says"I am sorry I thought u knew" I say"really, how would I known?" She said"well u were in a gay bar".....I start to laugh pick my clothes up and leave.

Brag-I got the best [censored] of my life
Beat-She had a dick
Variance-I spent over two hours in a gay bar and didn't realize it.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT THE [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump/repost because I dont think this post/reply combo got enough attention.

Laughing to tears with this one
Old 05-11-2007, 08:01 AM

Did you ever screw/talk to the redhead from highschool ever again?
Old 05-11-2007, 08:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
xpost from the other thread about dating lines, probably belonged here anyway:

hey lostsoul i know you sort of covered this in the other thread, but arent you a little worried about STDs? I know you said you wrap it up every time, but you can still get stuff with condoms on (like crabs i think, its in the pubes). Thoughts?

I know you said you use the dental dam, what's that like?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have already covered this several times. I get tested every 6months I always use protection. Dental dams are ok, but they are better then nothing.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:24 AM

I saw her in passing once but nothing ever again. I wish I could of. Damn she was great. If I got the chance I would hit that in a sec.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:39 AM

Ok here is another one.

I was in somewhat a small town. I had been there before so I knew of a couple of girls I could call on. I called them both and they both seemed interested. They both were total [censored] and bi.......everyone knows what I was thinking. So I get to talking to one, lets call the [censored] 1(20) and [censored] 2(26). [censored] 1 seemed very open to the idea. She was a chubby girl 5'2 110, huge ass on her, and 38 DD chest. She seemed interested and open to the idea. So I call up [censored] 2, she has met [censored] number 1 before. So she knew what she looked like and said we could get togther and see where things went. She did suggest that I get the room with the hot tub again(time before I was there and hooked up with her I got a jacuzzi room). I said sure went down stairs and up graded my room, Went to the liquior store and got some drinks for later in the day.

Well [censored] 2 shows up first. She is wearing a jean skirt and t-shirt. She is 5'4 maybe 100, very nice body, but trailor park face. We start having a few drinks and messing around, She sucks me off for alittle bit, I bend her over and [censored] her with her clothes still on over the bed. After that, we fire up the jacuzzi and this is when [censored] number 1 shows up. Wearing shorts so short her ass cheeks are hanging out. She comes in and I introduce them again, they say they have met before. I pour them both a drink and we talk for alittle bit while we are waiting for it to fill up. [censored] 2 seems to be really shy around [censored] 1. The jacuzzi fills up so I suggest we get in. The both agree and much to my disappointment, they both leave there underwear on and climb in. So I grab the bottle of whiskey and bring it with me to the jacuzzi. I t was a traingle one so we are all three in our own corners. I fill things coming to a halt so I am thinking hard to figure out a way to get the ball rolling again. So I ask the girls what they like to do when they get drunk. [censored] 1 said me and my friends usually play Truth or dare. I say that sounds like a really good idea for me. [censored] 2-I stopped playing that in high school.
I- it could be fun, I will even go first. She smiles at me says ok truth or dare I said dare. [censored] 2- ok, play with yourself. So I stand up and remove my boxers and sit on the side of the jacuzzi and rub my [censored] unitil it is hard.
They are both just sitting there looking at me, [censored] 1 looks like she is in shock. I said ok sense u dared me, u are next.She says truth. I said where do u all know each other from(trying to get them to, to actually talk to each other) slut2- She [censored] a guy I was dating..............([censored] me) Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!. slut1-I didn't know he was seeing anyone, I am very sorry about that. I did apologize when I found out hell I am the one that came and told u about it. Slut2-I know but that doesn't make it ok. Me-nothing will make it ok, thats one of things that happens and u have to just deal with it and move on with your life, what are u going to do? stay anger with someone who didn't even know until the end of time? slut2 says no, but I still don't like her(all I am thinking is u don't have to like jst [censored] her). I said I understand u don't like what she did but u don't even know her. I said I like her alot and think she is a really cool girl, and I think the samething about u. How could I think that about her if she was the bitch u think she is? She said I see what u are saying but lets not talk about it anymore. She takes a shot of whiskey. I keep trying anyway I am pretty sure it is a lost caus but why the hell not. I look at slut1 and say your tunr. She goes ok truth, I ask her if she thinks [censored] one is hot and what she finds the hottest about her. slut1, yes I think she is very hot. Her body is incredible, plus she looks like she has very soft lips. Slut2, smiles alittle bit and says ty, I rub both of there legs for alittle bit. Slut1 goes on your turn, I say truth, she asks me what I was thinking about when I was getting myself hard.I said, I was just thinking about both of u and how good u all look and how much fun I had with both of u last time I was with u last. They both smiled. I said alright slut2 your turn, she says ok dare. I say I dare u to kiss slut1. Slut1 smiles and says it is ok with her. Slut2 says ok. They lean in and kiss, soft and slow at first but they get into it pretty fast. They kiss for a good 30 secs. They both pull away slut2 looks at sluut one says truth or dare. Slut1 says dare, slut2 says I dare u to strip. slut1 stand up and removes everything. Slut2 is smiling. I look at her and said she is the only one with clothes still on, she is over dressed, she goes u are right and removes her clothes as well. I start kissing slut1 and rubbing slut2 legs and we ll get to kissing each other and rubbing all over each others body. They are really getting into it. So I suggest we move over to the bed. They agree we all dry off and they both lie down next to each other and start making out and really getting into it. I am sitting there thinking that they forgot about me. I Try to get involed but they are hot and heavy so I pull a condom on and start to [censored] slut2 again, and then the same with [censored] one they are laying on each other kissing, So I go back and forth [censored] them both for awhile like that. We end keeping at this for awhile until I cum. We all get under the covers and go to sleep. Half way trough the night I wake up to slut1 going down on slut2. So I wake also and [censored] slut1 while she is eating the other one out. The funny part of the story though is I came back a year later and they were a couple. They no longer messed around with guys either.

Brag-had a threesome
beat-I think I turned them gay
Variance-they hated each other before that night.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:44 AM

alright, srsly, Am I the only one that gets wood from these TRs?
Old 05-11-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
alright, srsly, Am I the only one that gets wood from these TRs?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope. it must be a married thing.