Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2006, 10:02 PM

Default Re: Hi, WSEX GM here, looking forward to being part of this board.

Hey WSEX GM,

I enjoy betting on WSEX alot and am one of the few on here who probably hasn't played on the poker side of the site. Well I am about to take my business elsewhere since WSEX has been behind the last few weeks when it comes to Entertainment Movie Prop Bets. This Thursday you guys didn't even post a line. Every other site that is a competitor of yours starts to post on Monday or Tuesday so by the time you guys post you are way behind the curve if you post at all. If you guys can't post these at a set time at least or a little earlier in the week I will be sticking to Pinnacle Sports for all my business. Was looking forward to NFL season with you guys too.

-Brendan
Old 08-22-2006, 03:25 AM

Dear WPEX GM :

Hello. I love your site and you are doing a great thing. I wanted to reward you by playing some blackjack, but when I clicked on the blackjack and went to the table I had no money there (despite there being money in my acct). I tried this a couple times. I THINK (but may be mistaken) that when you log out of the poker client, after a little bit the money goes to the sports acct and then you can play blackjack. By this time I don't want to play blackjack anymore, plus if I close the client how I am going to get to the blackjack? You would make more money if I could instantly click on the blackjack and play. I am not going to sports bet (I know nothing about sports) but I am absolutely down with playing some house games to pay for my priveldge of rake free poker. Blackjack is often an impulsive (or compulsive :P) thing and the key is to allow it spur of the moment. Another suggestion is to allow the players to play red or black w/ eachother with the house taking a tiny rake. Or play red or black against the house. Red or black being, of course, which colour the flop will be.

Have you considered adding micro micro limits? .01/.02 nl and .5/.10 limit? If this would be relatively inexpensive to add I think you should go for it.

The main thing is the blackjack. Let ME help YOU. Give me convienient blackjack and I will give you a couple hundred bucks every month (read week) (read day) (read hour) (read man I want to play blackjack right now).

Anyway, please, please, please keep up the good work and if there is ANYTHING I can do for you, let me know.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:45 AM

I tried BJ too. it was not simple enough for me. IE partypoker bj