Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2006, 03:03 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

[ QUOTE ]
1) Is the "data aggregation" tool that you've referenced before almost finished?

[/ QUOTE ]

Still working on it. Probably won't be released till late next week. The Database aggregator will fix a lot of the issues you mention.

[ QUOTE ]

2) The ability to exclude a player from contributing to the table averages if he doesn't have a minimum number of hands played.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its basically doing this now. The new release even gives you an option to change how its done. We use a default value of 300 hands for what we call the "Converge Factor". Any # above this and a player has a weighting of 1.0 (normal). Anything below, and a player has a weighting of #Hands/300. You can change it in advanced options.

The weighting used for AvgVPIP and AvgPFR uses the Converge weighting. Hope that makes sense.

[ QUOTE ]

3) The second most-needed feature, after the above, is the ability for a user to set the min. # of players that must be seated at a table in order for SS to even scan it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be nice. But with the database aggregator, it will be so fast you won't even notice. And the current client-side filtering can remove them from the display. If after releasing the aggregator this is still an issue we'll look at it.

[ QUOTE ]

4) (snip) It would really, really help if SS filtered data based on # of players seated, like PAH does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. This is a very high priority and should be out soon.

[ QUOTE ]

5) Sorry, I couldn't resist one more suggestion. I think you should allow users to save "search profiles"...what I mean is that I like to play both LHE and NL, and have separate PT DBs for each.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you are saying. Same answer as for #3. I'm hoping it will be fast enough to make it not even worth it to change any settings. But we can check how it works out.

[ QUOTE ]

Whew, alright, I hope you put these near the top of your to-do list [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, pretty much everything you want is already at the top of our list. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the great feedback!

-Ben
Old 08-04-2006, 05:45 PM

I d/l'ed the new version (I've been using the progam about a week, and it's been working fine), and now it's not finding my database apparently, as no stats whatsoever are showing up for players. I checked to make sure it was looking at the right DB name and I "test connection", which was successful, but when I refresh, everything is coming up 0. Is anyone else having issues with this new edition?
Old 08-04-2006, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I d/l'ed the new version (I've been using the progam about a week, and it's been working fine), and now it's not finding my database apparently, as no stats whatsoever are showing up for players. I checked to make sure it was looking at the right DB name and I "test connection", which was successful, but when I refresh, everything is coming up 0.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the exacts same problem [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2006, 06:43 PM

I am also missing a lot of players since the update. I always had like 7,8 people per table with some data on and now it is a maximum of two and the rest is gone.

Very nice program BTW
Old 08-04-2006, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I d/l'ed the new version (I've been using the progam about a week, and it's been working fine), and now it's not finding my database apparently, as no stats whatsoever are showing up for players. I checked to make sure it was looking at the right DB name and I "test connection", which was successful, but when I refresh, everything is coming up 0.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the exacts same problem [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:48 PM

same
Old 08-04-2006, 08:49 PM

Hey,

I'm trying to use the converge hands thing in the advanced features and everything i try to enter says:

"Invalid Argument"

If I type 2, on my way to type 200, it pops up 3 times. Any number I enter says that. I even tried entering 300 again and it will not work...

Now I tried restarting it and I'm getting an "access violation" popup followed by the same "invalid argument" one..

Edit 2: I uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled, and the same thing came up. I looked in the advanced, and the whole option for the converge stats is gone. I cannot rate any tables and cannot do anything with the proggy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Hopefully you can get this fixed....

Edit 3: Hrmmm... I just opened it for the second time after my re-install and it worked fine..the converge was back to 300, but I didn't touch it to see if changing it would mess it up again, but the program is back functioning.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:02 PM

Also the same problem ... it doesn't seem to find my database ... worked fine with .25<
Old 08-04-2006, 09:43 PM

Having the same problem
Old 08-04-2006, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Having the same problem

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, sorry about that everyone. Get Build 28, I fixed a bug where it was using the wrong lookup value to find PartyPoker stats. Please let me know how it works out.

-Ben