Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 75 70.75%
(8) Diamonds Are Forever 31 29.25%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 04:31 AM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]
Slider,

Any idea what this has done to 2p2 traffic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely spiking as of a couple days ago.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, seif has really changed his tune... interesting...

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were Seif, I would request every hand that I had ever played on AP. Put them all in pt, hm and ev and publish it all...in the interest of full disclosure.

His reputation/image is much more valuable than any strategy secrets he may disclose.

It'd probably be a good idea for all name/paid/team pros to publish their online hands.

gg
Old 10-19-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else considered that Seif may be a victim in all of this if he's down as much as he claims on AP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please stop. They are friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously my post is pure speculation. But, you've never had a "friend" that turns out to be a huge stinking bad apple? Friends rob other friends blind all the time.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

N82:
[ QUOTE ]
Finally, for those that have unnecessarily and unfairly accused me of wrong-doing, I want to go on record and state the following. I have never, ever, not one time, ever, been able to see any hole cards, other than my own, on any poker site I have ever played on nor have I ever had relayed to me in any manner whatsoever other players' hole cards.

With respect to a session I played two years ago heads-up on AP in the 75/150 game, against "stuckinpgh" (I believe that is the name) that has been the subject of some discussion, I won fair and square. I am 99.99% certain that I did NOT fold, when first to act (not facing a bet) on the flop when my opponent claims he flopped a full house. That is complete nonsense and I welcome anyone to try to disprove that. I believe my opponent has recanted his story and I am happy that he was man enough to do that because that is the truth.

I don't normally reply to or acknowledge such ridiculous claims, but in light of the current situation, I wanted to be unambiguously clear that I engaged in no wrong-doing whatsoever. I don't know what else to say other than what I have already said about that incident or the AP situation at this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't it be fun if these two guys could each request their hand histories for this heads-up game, they could be coded into a replayer, and we could sweat the match in god-mode a la Poker Stars final table replay on you tube?

gg

[/ QUOTE ]
Just to be clear, you are not quoting something that I said... Because it kinda seems like it just with putting "N 82:" in front of it.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I were Seif, I would request every hand that I had ever played on AP. Put them all in pt, hm and ev and publish it all...in the interest of full disclosure.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is ridiculous. All he needs to show is the one suspicious session where he has been accused.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else considered that Seif may be a victim in all of this if he's down as much as he claims on AP?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously my post is pure speculation. But, you've never had a "friend" that turns out to be a huge stinking bad apple? Friends rob other friends blind all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you're asking me to stretch the most likely scenario into something else. I can't.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I do want to say this...

Of all of the evidence that I have received, the stuff against Mark Seif has been really weak. It's mainly stuff like "he went on huge heaters where it seemed like he knew my cards" or stuff about timing with appearances at live events. One example is some of his behavior at some live tournament when DOUBLEDRAG was dumping money. I can't confirm any of that. I also can't assume that a hot session here or there means he was cheating.

Also, none of the insider sources indicated anything about him cheating or seeing holecards.

It might turn out that he was, but I haven't seen anything yet that convinces me that he was or even strongly suggests he was.

I would like to see that open-fold hand history if possible.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nat, seriously, p.m. me. we'll exchange information, and the next time you're in vegas, i'm taking to you buffalo wild wings.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

also, serge and josem.

but only if i can call you sUrge, and not serghey.

[/ QUOTE ]
He is definitely referred to as Serge.

Also, I will PM you when I'm next in LV. I don't think that sounds like a good place for me to go considering my eating taste, but we'll work something out.

Thanks for the offer. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2007, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I would like to see that open-fold hand history if possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, i can't imagine a professional player of seif's caliber would actually be this obvious
Old 10-19-2007, 04:50 AM

i dislike mark seif and think he has acted very poorly throughout this fiasco. he has toed the party line continually and that hasnt changed with his most recent post. he may not have actually cheated but he was undoubtedly involved in the coverup, the refusal to investigate initally, the stonewalling as the evidence mounted.

i hope he goes down hard.

edit to say i didnt have no history with seif and knew nothing about him before this. im basing my dislike for him on his behavior in regards to this scandal.
Closed Thread