Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

Still no money in my bank account. GOnna call them in a few - should have been there by now.

I would avise against keepin any money in epass - just move it in and out. Sooner or later they will be taken down, most likely.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:38 PM

Still waiting on wire transfer... but now on the epassporte screen, next to the amount it shows "matched" whereas before it showed "outstanding" still hasn't hit bank account. Does anyone know how long from this point it should take? After reading other people's experience with them, I suppose this whole process is moving rather quickly. The money was won last Sunday, withdrawn from FT last Monday.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:32 PM

epassport it gave back my money in eppasporte account,
Old 05-21-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've gotten my account locked for "excess transfers" to other people and for going over the $5,000 limit. It's been three weeks and they are ridiculously uncommunicative. They don't even have a number or a contact for the department I need to talk to - they have to open tickets to communicate with "corporate."

I call them once a day, yell at them, and they put the ticket on "high priority." They say all my documents are fine; they just asked for another scan of a voided check because apparently it wasn't fine.

I hate Epassporte with a passion.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW the same thing happened to me and a bunch of other people. They are slow and unresponsive, but they will eventually unlock your account assuming you provide the necessary documents and stay on them. Getting my account unlocked took 3-weeks, many phone calls, and numerous times sending the documents to get resolved.

Lucky
Old 05-21-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone concerned about the DOJ and EPP? Citadel funds were just frozen, and it seems like it's only a matter of time before EPP goes the same way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop being alarmist.

I think Epass funds are held in the National Bank of St. Kitts, Nevis, Anguilla which is outside the jurisdiction of the DOJ (at least thats who issues the debit cards). Additionally, Epass likely has more non-gaming business than gaming business so any type of account seizers would influence a lot of people that have no connection to online gaming.

Lucky
Old 05-21-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
epassport it gave back my money in eppasporte account,

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. On what day did you initiate the withdrawl to your bank?
Old 05-22-2007, 02:23 AM

i'm a first time epassporte user. is there anyway i can easily clear the 500 max upload? obv, i would like to deposit as much as possible, but i can't seem a way to get around that without using two funding sources (which sucks, since...double fees i assume.)

thanks
Old 05-22-2007, 09:23 AM

the withdraw i did on 09 May 2007
Old 05-22-2007, 01:37 PM

The withdraw I did on the 9th still didn't go to my bank account or put back into my epassporte. I called them twice they put a note on my account for technical. Still no word from them. And this was last friday!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:09 PM

OK I called Epass today and the CS rep acknowledged that they were having problems with ACH withdrawals on the 9th. She said they were aware of the problem and that they working to return the funds back to my epass account which should happen in the next 24-72 hours. We'll see
Closed Thread