Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 06:09 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]

Do they try to collect back taxes after convicting people of illegal activity, or do seizures and the like make up for that?

[/ QUOTE ]I would doubt it since its usually not traceable(if they catch you selling drugs they know that you did it but they can't prove how much money you made off of it over any length of time), but I don't know enough to say for sure. Furthermore(and again this is just speculation on my part) I think that the IRS and the branch of criminal justice that deals with drugs are two separate departments completely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's not like the government ever seizes drug dealers' homes or anything. And since the DEA and IRS are two separate agencies, you couldn't possibly get investigated or charged by both.

(FFS!!!!)
Old 12-20-2006, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The following is the philosophy of Charles Schultz, .....

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/schulz.asp

[/ QUOTE ]Who do you think wrote it?

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares, but it wasn't the person you quoted as writing it...

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize for the misquote.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The following is the philosophy of Charles Schultz, .....

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/schulz.asp

[/ QUOTE ]Who do you think wrote it?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was either George Carlin or Andy Rooney. They write the contents of every chain letter, apparently.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Even when men have the ability to identify the bitch gene, they still think they are "what she needs". They can play with fire and not get burned. They'll be able to walk away before things get out of hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFMFT

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I learned this the hard way. I once went out with a really hot cokehead who cheated on me constantly. I tried to convince myself that deep down she was a good girl and that eventually I would be able to change her. I didn't blow 30K on her, but i spend a couple of months being completely miserable until I saw the light.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Do they try to collect back taxes after convicting people of illegal activity, or do seizures and the like make up for that?

[/ QUOTE ]I would doubt it since its usually not traceable(if they catch you selling drugs they know that you did it but they can't prove how much money you made off of it over any length of time), but I don't know enough to say for sure. Furthermore(and again this is just speculation on my part) I think that the IRS and the branch of criminal justice that deals with drugs are two separate departments completely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's not like the government ever seizes drug dealers' homes or anything. And since the DEA and IRS are two separate agencies, you couldn't possibly get investigated or charged by both.

(FFS!!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I really don't know what I'm talking about here...what we really need though IS SOME NEW INFORMATION!! The fact that we're wasting our time discussing this shows that its time for a new twist. Come on....someone drop a new bombshell please.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I was in Mark's shoes when I was 21, I'll bet I would have messed my [censored] up a lot worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.. but would you have hung out with a crazy psycho girl if you weren't at least hitting it? i know a lot of crazy psycho girls and they are almost always a lot of fun if you don't get attached to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, it's almost a moot point. I encountered plenty of scammers and hustlers in my early 20s who were guys, so "hitting it" was a non-issue. Mark's mistake was not realizing her psycho nature, and everything that happened after that is fairly inconsequential.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I was in Mark's shoes when I was 21, I'll bet I would have messed my [censored] up a lot worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.. but would you have hung out with a crazy psycho girl if you weren't at least hitting it? i know a lot of crazy psycho girls and they are almost always a lot of fun if you don't get attached to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, it's almost a moot point. I encountered plenty of scammers and hustlers in my early 20s who were guys, so "hitting it" was a non-issue. Mark's mistake was not realizing her psycho nature, and everything that happened after that is fairly inconsequential.

[/ QUOTE ]Shaniac....are you good friends with Mark or just an acquaintance?
Old 12-20-2006, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I really don't know what I'm talking about here...what we really need though IS SOME NEW INFORMATION!! The fact that we're wasting our time discussing this shows that its time for a new twist. Come on....someone drop a new bombshell plese.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, this thread feels dead actually. I almost think it should be locked in order to not further indulge Brandi's lust for pseudo-fame and let everyone else involved get back to their lives. Brandi can always start a new thread about whatever new issues she's dealing with.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
income is taxable, even illegal income.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean? They expect drug dealers to pay taxes?

[/ QUOTE ]yes. seriously. I know that sounds stupid, and obviously you wouldn't put "drug dealer" on your tax forms, but if you have TRACEABLE income(which most drug dealers don't becaues they don't deposit it into a bank) then you have to claim it at tax time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually the good ones do put it in banks and invest it, therefore paying taxes on it, but not a s"drug money"
Old 12-20-2006, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shaniac....are you good friends with Mark or just an acquaintance?

[/ QUOTE ]

just an acquaintance.
Closed Thread