Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
who the eff are you and why did you make such a good, clear, concise, considered post in this trainwreck of a thread?

[/ QUOTE ]
The blood on wall??? Why would he make that up??? Brandi seems more than capable of being this nutso, Her getting on phone to get $$$, she wouldnt have felt responsible if he was telling her the buttons to push and they do both agree on this fact...etc etc.....
He/She hit the nail on the head
Old 12-20-2006, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i pretty much agree with poker mom. except i think brandi probably offered him anal too.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing in this thread that totally boggles my mind is that Newhizzle railed this girl AFTER she stole $30k from him and cut herself enough to write "I will fly someday" on a mirror. I mean, between that and Brandi sleeping in the bathroom after the POB incident with Governor Frank, WTF? Do these two people have a sub-retarded EQ?

For the record I'm siding pretty much with Mark in this, but [censored] A, they both could stand to grow up a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

It bears repeating that all this happened AFTER it had happened once before with Chantel. Not to mention that it would appear that Brandi already had a reputation as a poker groupie.

[ QUOTE ]

For the record I'm siding pretty much with Mark in this, but [censored] A, they both could stand to grow up a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? A 21 year old (that is Mark's age, right?) and a 24 year old need to grow up a little? Heaven forfend!

You all seem to forget that these are basically young kids dealing with lots of money and interacting with seasoned degenerates. There is probably no one on this forum older than 25 who could offer an accurate statement as to how they would have handled being in Mark's situation, since the kind of opportunities that Mark has exploited simply didn't exist for us when we were in our early 20s.

If I was in Mark's shoes when I was 21, I'll bet I would have messed my [censored] up a lot worse.

If an old man can't tell the difference between a back and an ass I find it implausible that a younger one can tell the difference between a tv dinner dessert and an ass.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those hands were definitely not played in Mark's presence. Yes, a great player can go on monkey tilt and lose 16 buyins in 1000 hands, but those hands were played by a total donk, not a good player on tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

This summer I drank heavily while playing $10/20 NL at Bellagio. While a friend was driving me home, I had to have him pull over for me to throw up. I won that session.

Aside from a way for me to brag [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img], the point is this: Good player don't play THAT bad just because they're drunk It just doesn't happen like that. Even while drunk, most basic(and even intermediate) concepts are so second nature to good players that they can still apply them.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:42 PM

Also if somebody is crazy enough to cut themselves(SHE ADMITTED THIS), why would writting on the wall with blood be out of the ??? for them? She doesnt think that cutting herself is as crazy as writing on wall with blood????
Everything is coming together now, she is admitting to things shes done which she wouldnt have done unless the things she is denying are true
Old 12-20-2006, 05:45 PM

I'm sure a lot of guys that have read this thread want to get in your pants. You should be able to come up with some scratch fairly soon. Poker Mom's post is the best one I read so far. Incredible thread. Unbelievable that someone would let you have access to 30k without knowing you very well. Perhaps it's not that unbelievable on second thought. Anyway the part of the post you made about having to eat a TV dinner on Thanksgiving was funny. The title of your original post starting this thread is comepletely absurd.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am curious as to what the new password was.

huggle?
handjobbage?
anal4entryfee?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am curious what Brandi's PS password is.

IBreak4Penis?
43BucksFromBusto?
MicrowaveTurkeyDinner?
10KButtsexYo?
Old 12-20-2006, 05:48 PM

Also we need some new information in this thread quick it is dying down a bit, we need to somehow rejuvenate it with some new juicy info
Old 12-20-2006, 05:49 PM

Was not the funniest part of this whole thing when Brandi said it was ridiculous that she would write something in blood on the wall because she never had done any thing like that (except for once a couple of years ago that she did not want to go into)?
Closed Thread