Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you rather be broke as a joke or a filthy rich overweight AxisOfEvilian?
Broke as a Joke 13 24.53%
Filthy rich overweight AxisOfEvilian 40 75.47%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 05:30 AM

Default Re: Official JUNE uNL **\'`MICROBREW THREAD`\'** LC/NC this way...

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone knows a site that lets you cash out in the form of a check in euro's? Cause if I do this through party they give you a check in dollars, but the bank take away 250 euro's from that amount, a bit to steep for my taste [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

If someone else knows a good way to cashout (people in general don't give much information on this subject), please pm me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually just cash out directly to my Visa Card
Old 06-23-2007, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow talk about a lesson in patience

was 12 tabling, missing lots of flops, getting sucked out on after getting all in on turn, etc.

so, losing session so far (1,900 hands). but i'm playing smart (i think)

then, i stack 5 people within a ten minute span, to end up with a 5 ptbb/100 winrate

[/ QUOTE ]

But dont you hate this hours that you have to sit out and wait till you start hitting without really knowing - is it your playing bad or just really card dead.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:40 AM

it was being card dead somewhat, some terrible boards given opponent's action, and mostly lots and lots of raises of my c-bets.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone knows a site that lets you cash out in the form of a check in euro's? Cause if I do this through party they give you a check in dollars, but the bank take away 250 euro's from that amount, a bit to steep for my taste [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

If someone else knows a good way to cashout (people in general don't give much information on this subject), please pm me.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a fellow European, I still use neteller.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:08 AM

Yeah but cashing out through neteller too your bank account sucks:
A. crappy conversion rate and a 1.9% fee
B. taxman doesn't see checks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

But cashing out too your creditcard, any extra fees attached to that?
Old 06-23-2007, 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Still hunting for bonuses.... I have found that pokersourceonline has a 'free money' bonus on absolute. You deposit a minimum of $100 for a bonus of $225 after 750 raked hands. The only downside is that I will not be able to get rakeback. Anyone had any experience with PSO, is this a good bonus, easy to clear...... Thanks

Edit: Just spoked to someone at PSO and they told me that to clear the bonus I would have to play 750 hands at $20NL in which I contribute 50c or more to the pot, can anyone confirm this? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
you can get rakeback at vegas 24/7 an absolute skin.
I think a raked hand at absolute is a hand in which you see the flop and the rake is 50cents.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2$ fee ... and your bank sets the conversion rate, so I don't know if you consider it crappy.

BTW .. as long as your cashout say Party, Pacific or Ladbrokes your taxman shouldn't mind, I assume Holland is part of the European Union, no ??? (Shows how much I know about the EU)
Old 06-23-2007, 06:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2$ fee ... and your bank sets the conversion rate, so I don't know if you consider it crappy.

BTW .. as long as your cashout say Party, Pacific or Ladbrokes your taxman shouldn't mind, I assume Holland is part of the European Union, no ??? (Shows how much I know about the EU)

[/ QUOTE ]

The party conversion rate is better then most of the banks here (unless you trade more then 10k, then it becomes better). So not sure yet what I'm going to do, and well a check obviously limits the whereabouts of the money, since you can just get it in cash keep it safe somewhere and buy your groceries etc... with it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 06-23-2007, 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
okay i never really have trouble with hands here but wtf was this hand. relevent reads on the guy are probably nothing. typical nit and probably some 2+2er since he was on almost all the tables i was on. probably just hudbotting.
14.3/10/~ 22 hands. hasnt shown anything down yet. im running kinda slow at this table at 17/7/3 because im not even bothering with this huge station that is calling every hand pf. hes still getting really crazy by being 70/30/5 or some crazy [censored]. im overlimping a ton of his hands and calling his raises with anything playable.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $59.20
BB: $49.00
UTG: $209.35
CO: $112.45
Hero (BTN): $46.95

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (5 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.00</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $8.00</font>, BB folds, Hero calls $6.00

Flop: ($16.50) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB waits like 10 seconds before betting but he 3-bet pf instantly<font color="red">SB bets $10.00</font>, hero ?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do the experienced players on here put villains approximate 3-betting range as, given his stats. Could it be fairly loose, as hero is on the button, maybe AT+ 66+ KQ KJs+ or is this way off?
Old 06-23-2007, 07:10 AM

Just 4bet him pf, I make 3bets with hands like T8s, 77, basically any hand that is likely to give me the absolute nuts when I hit the flop against nits. 4betting will make him fold, if he does something like that. Or you call for set value and set value only, and that is probably the worst option since it's not +ev. I guess his big 3bet is most likely AKs, AA/KK, and depending on how often he 3bets I have no problem laying this down.

This hand is hard, you can reraise him allin, but you will get called by aces/kings, maybe jacks. you can call and see if he fires again, or fire yourself at the turn.
Closed Thread