Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2007, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Fashions you love/hate

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The first girl is a little hippy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].
Old 07-10-2007, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Short sleeve dress shirts are now and have always been a fashion faux pas... those are casual button down shirts and they're fine.

I don't care if all the kids are wearing fashions like that shirt/tie combo above... it's awful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I guess the overwhelming consensus is that the combination shirt and tie above is awful. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I agree with DrewDevil that the casual button down short sleeve shirt is fine. I'm just wondering if this particular style (above) is too short. The shorter they are the more feminine they look.

(btw, casual short sleeve button downs makes me think of George Clooney [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

The length of the sleeves in conjunction with the length of the shirt (and how much back shows if any) make a shirt more metrosexual // ...
Old 07-10-2007, 09:31 PM

Those 2 are awful, not sure what he was thinking.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:36 PM

Those models look disgruntled. Remove sharp objects from vicinity, and don't make eye contact.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

and its not that these girls are huge- they just need to wear clothes that fit.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly the look I hate and would like to avoid. I have seen this a lot. I wonder if the lounge guys would feel comfortable telling their girlfriends (wives) that they looked really bad in a particular outfit and shouldn't consider wearing it ever again [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Could you do it, tell your partner he/she looked retarded?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:09 PM

The closest I have ever come to telling my wife I hated one of her outfits is, when asked if I liked something she was wearing, I said, "I think it looks very nice, but it's not one of my favorites."

Oh, and I did tell her that I hate those fishing/Gilligan hats, on all people in every situation.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The closest I have ever come to telling my wife I hated one of her outfits is, when asked if I liked something she was wearing, I said, "I think it looks very nice, but it's not one of my favorites."

Oh, and I did tell her that I hate those fishing/Gilligan hats, on all people in every situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG you'd better nip this kind of thing in the bud. Next comes cutting back on washing your hair.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I went browsing there, too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Liked:

[/ QUOTE ]

Wookie, Great selections! You have nice taste.

This first one is a gorgeous color and I love the off the shoulder style. Just beautiful. I think every man on the planet would love this top on a Victoria's Secret model (or would like to pretend his girlfriend looks like a Victoria's Secret model [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

[ QUOTE ]

Tops w/ a sexy back are almost always hot, although this does push my modesty requirement. The totally backless shirts are a little ridiculous, but fortunately this isn't one of those.

[/ QUOTE ]

The black top is something my boyfriend would go nuts over. Pretty striking. Seems like the kind of shirt that if you pull one end the whole thing falls off [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I'm not sure if I would be comfortable wearing it. It's pretty revealing.

[ QUOTE ]

I guess I'm picking out only things with solid prints, but the cut of this top is nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this last one has a really nice cut and I love the length and wrap style. Crazy low cut though! (pair it with a black tube top maybe?) But I agree, it's a beautiful flattering style.

I approve of your taste, MrWookie.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if the lounge guys would feel comfortable telling their girlfriends (wives) that they looked really bad in a particular outfit and shouldn't consider wearing it ever again [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Could you do it, tell your partner he/she looked retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? no way pedro. Then it just becomes your fault it looks bad, like you cursed it.

Keep quiet is my motto.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I kind of like these shirts,

I would wear this with faded jeans or even white jeans if I owned any,

too cheesy? I like the color [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

this one would look great I think

Obviously I will need a great tan to pull any of these off.

[/ QUOTE ]

These shirts are hot and pretty much go w/ anything. For those that 'hate' this look, I don't see why every shirt a girl wears (and pants for that matter) has to be tight. Can't there be a little left to the imagination? I know some of these shirts can look frumpy, but most IMO look really good on many different body types.