Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 10:16 PM

Default Re: *Official* June HPT TurningStone Thread

Lol Adam I just busted 21st. I was totally card dead as well. I had JJ once today and had to fold it pre to a raise & re-raise from the 2 tightest players at the table, and tens once but ran into QQ.

My downfall came at 300/600/75. I was up to like 19k having never showndown a hand in like 4 hours when I raised T4o in CO to 1650 b/c the 2 blinds were the 2 super nits I folded the jacks to before and wouldnt play back w/o a hand. Sure enough, the BB shoves for 3500 more and I had to call b/c he could so easily have AQ there...he had TT! OOPS! Finally shoved the button raiser (2+2er whose name I forgot but he played really well) w/ KJc, he had AQc and that was all she wrote. Sigh.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LoL Attention do not leave Tourney area until hand is complete ... Hey you never know

LoL

Michael The Dealer

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. randalflow report to the tournament area so you can freeroll to an avg stack with 19 left when you thought you busted.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:39 AM

I got 20th in the $2500 today.

I had a low stack most of the tourney. I doubled up about 3 times, and then got dealt AK all three times and lost a lot of chips by raising and cbet/folding because I missed every flop. I made a few plays based on live reads and tells that I picked up on, so I am happy with that.

I'm playing the $500 tomorrow.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:43 AM

haha... Heartland Poker Tour is on TV right now. Channel 29 if you are in the Hotel
Old 06-16-2007, 12:48 AM

Anyone want to trade cash for Full Tilt $? I'll be at Turning Stone Sat & Sun. PM me if interested!
Old 06-16-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got 20th in the $2500 today.

I had a low stack most of the tourney. I doubled up about 3 times, and then got dealt AK all three times and lost a lot of chips by raising and cbet/folding because I missed every flop. I made a few plays based on live reads and tells that I picked up on, so I am happy with that.

I'm playing the $500 tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey bill,

ogre, the 10 seat at your bust out table, just told me about your 77 hand on the AQJTx board. That is insanely sick. Super impressed.

I was the guy who was sweating that table for the last two hours or so and who sucked out on you with Ah2h on the T53hh flop in the 5-5 game yesterday [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2007, 01:21 AM

ive got 62k with 18 left, avg is 29k. blinds will be 500/1k/100a when we start tomorrow and we're playing down to 6 (tv final table on sunday).

my confidence is super high going into tomorrow. i feel like ive been playing awesome in the live mtts all week, and today everything finally came together (i won a 20/80 for a big pot instead of losing two of them like i did in the $500). other than that one hand i didn't get it in bad all day, made some disciplined folds, a resteal here and there, etc. excited for tomorrow.

randall is two to my right and has been playing awesome obv. ogre is at the other table and i haven't played with him at all but i hear he is sick so hopefully he goes busto before we tangle [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] theres one or two other good players left but nothing too scarey. as long as i dont [censored] up huge tomorrow i should be able to coast to the final 6.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:45 AM

Not sure if I should play the $500 tomorrow. I feel I've played super good all week but my brain is so fried from 10 hours+ of play today. On the other hand, a lot of good players aren't playing tomorrow so the field should be significantly weaker (if that's even possible, as the players here are just attrocious). I haven't decided if I'm just gunna sleep in or go ahead and play. I'll probably let the alarm clock decide.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Finally shoved the button raiser (2+2er whose name I forgot but he played really well) w/ KJc, he had AQc and that was all she wrote. Sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was me btw, holla

gg. that table was fun/sick
Old 06-16-2007, 02:17 AM

I'm gonna win the $500 tomorrow.

Adam's gonna win the $1K tomorrow

Randal/EC10/Ogre are gonna TV table the $2500 tomorrow