Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 02:08 AM
ewile ewile is offline

Location: Oceanside, New York
Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

This is kinda nutty, but I transferred through Neteller to Green Devil who offered to help me out. She received the transfer but informed me that she had hit her limit at Stars for the day. She offered to transfer it back to me. I declined, as she reasured me that the transfer would be made as soon as possible tomorrow.

So I have $970 sitting who knows where, with a woman that I have never in my life met or spoken to. Online poker is an awsome hobby!

Update tomorrow.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:12 AM
Fat Nicky Fat Nicky is offline

Location: StartWeight-260, Current-238

[ QUOTE ]
This is kinda nutty, but I transferred through Neteller to Green Devil who offered to help me out. She received the transfer but informed me that she had hit her limit at Stars for the day. She offered to transfer it back to me. I declined, as she reasured me that the transfer would be made as soon as possible tomorrow.

So I have $970 sitting who knows where, with a woman that I have never in my life met or spoken to. Online poker is an awsome hobby!

Update tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

she has made successful transfers to me and several other 2+2ers today, i wouldn't worry and i'd fully expect you to have what is owed to you as soon as she is able to transfer it to you.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:15 AM
BaxterTheActor BaxterTheActor is offline
Member

Location: 45612

Looking to transfer $2200 from NT to Stars or FTP. PM Please.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:16 AM
ewile ewile is offline

Location: Oceanside, New York

I know. I'm actually completely confident. I was posting more to point out the absurdity of the situation.

It's really kind of amazing to think that I'll never deal with Neteller again. They've been my (all of our) bread and butter for years.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:32 AM
DrKing2010 DrKing2010 is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I'm looking to get $50 into PokerStars. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:39 AM
Green Devil Green Devil is offline

Ewile, I got an email from Stars telling me that my deposit option will reset at 04:00 AM EST (in 2½ hours). I hope it is true as there has been a lot of confusion lately, due to the large amount of transfers requested today. They will also look at a limit increase so I hope to be able to help some more people tomorrow.

Because of the amount of posters wanting to transfer to Stars, I have been receiving some transfers to Neteller that will be accepted when I can again deposit at Stars. That way those players are sure to be helped before tomorrow's deposit limit is reached.

I know it's not very pleasant to have to wait several hours but if someone else wants to do it this way, I am accepting PMs again.

Regards,

GD
Old 01-28-2007, 02:39 AM
Homer Homer is offline

Location: done

[ QUOTE ]
My wife and I have $1000 combined in Pending EFTs that we need to cancel before we can do P2P's. Taking the cue from some of the posts in this thread, we've been trying to call NT C/S for the past 20 minutes. We get a recording that they are experiencing longer than normal hold-delays and they cannot take our call at this time. After suggesting we email vip@neteller.com, we are then disconnected. This is very disconcerting.

We're using 1-877-288-4545. Anyone have another number that they are getting through to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the regular number that's listed in their FAQ. They will connect you to VIP after you provide your acct number.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:40 AM
runout_mick runout_mick is offline

Location: Edmonton, Canada

Be forewarned that pokerstars DOES expect cover play.

Email from pokerstars security:

Hello Michael,

We will welcome your transfers sent to players of any nationality.

Please note that all transfers are reviewed manually by our security team.
The funds that you transfer will need to be used to fund play on our tables
and should not be cashed out immediately. Cashouts that stem from direct
transfers will be cancelled.

Please understand that allowing transfers not related to Poker go against
our license obligations as a Poker Room.

Best regards,

Bruno
PokerStars Security

Old 01-28-2007, 02:42 AM
BigBluffer BigBluffer is offline

Location: stuck two racks

[ QUOTE ]
My wife and I have $1000 combined in Pending EFTs that we need to cancel before we can do P2P's. Taking the cue from some of the posts in this thread, we've been trying to call NT C/S for the past 20 minutes. We get a recording that they are experiencing longer than normal hold-delays and they cannot take our call at this time. After suggesting we email vip@neteller.com, we are then disconnected. This is very disconcerting.

We're using 1-877-288-4545. Anyone have another number that they are getting through to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got through using 1-888-258-5859. My EFT was cancelled in seconds while I was on the phone. My wife will call later in the morning when she wakes up. Time for bed!
Old 01-28-2007, 02:51 AM
Augie Augie is offline

Location: Who run Bartertown?

Green Devil,