Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2006, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Thursday 3 PM WW Game

Hey I never said CR didn't play a very good game as the wolf, clearly he did. Especially given that he had two pretty new players as wolves to help along. I'm not criticising their tactics, given the situation. I just think the villagers could've done better to counter it, and that it's a bit of a lame strategy to have a guy virtually afk but only come back to vote.. but as you say it's a valid one so it's cool of course. JWH played a good game too, especially when he was trying to mislead the villagers, although his fake seer thing really wasn't ever going to work if people were at all vigilant [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2006, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll take a 109 sng against anyone who calls me a weak player!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... don't be that guy.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:42 PM

Thanks VR for modding!
Old 04-21-2006, 08:12 PM

Waterloo obviously wasn't a wolf, but I knew as soon as I voted for him that the real woves would show up. My guess was that Wheeler or Calm was one, and then Magra or mark was the other. If I didn't have to leave I could have gone back and read the thread instead of just trying a knee-jerk strategy, we might have stood a better chance.

Wolves, gg! I was truly baffled through most of it, and killing wdc was a smart play. I am going to start lynching the relatively quiet players as a matter of course, that strategy is too effective in turbos and needs to be prevented with the noose [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]