2. Stalin/Russians
3. Mao/Chinese
4. Tojo/Japanese
5. Pot/Cambodians

[/ QUOTE ]
The correct answer is MAO and it is not close
Old 09-19-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Ask me about Adolf Hitler.

Hitlers grandfather is what im interested about. Hitlers father was born out of wed lock, his mother was a maid in the house of rothchild. If this is true it's a major piece to the illuminati.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is why Im kinda appauled that the german people censor themselves from wwII. I remember hearing that german kids arent taught about nazism and hitler in school. I know that video games depicting nazi's are banned from being sold in germany, I wonder if its true of movies too.

[/ QUOTE ] I don't know how true this is. A German friend of mine tells me that this is something they spend a lot of time on learning in school. It's a part of their history that they must learn about in order that it never happens again. A large part of German politics and policy making is making sure that whatever they are doing the Nazi's didn't do. Germans are often even afraid to wave flags around because the thought of seeing large groups of people waving German flags around scares them. Their Nazi past is something that they definitely fear and want no part of but it is not something that they ignore.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:07 AM

Well i hope you do know a lot about Hitler!! haha

I am trying to do a history essay at the moment about Benito Mussolini...
but i cannot find any links or sources that show how Hitler felt about him.

For example, from my research i have discovered that Hitler throught of Mussolini as an imbecile to a degree and didn't really consider him intelligent.
But i need evidence to back it up.

If you can help me in any way it would be much appreciated.
Thankyou :-)
Old 09-20-2007, 09:06 AM

haven't read the whole thread but.....

I know somebody that insists Hitler had a thing for scat (erotic feats w/ fecal matter) and little children.

Is there an ounce of validity to this?
Old 09-20-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How did Hitler view Iranians? Did he actually consider them part of the Aryan race or did he view them as being inferior.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he obviously couldn't consider them Aryan's. He considered all races inferior to the Aryan's. Many people assume that he felt the Jews were the most inferior of the races, but he actually saw the Slavs and Gypsies as most inferior. He regarded the Jews as the most intelligent and deadly of the Aryan's racial enemies and that is why his policies were most focused upon them.

He felt the Jews had engineered WW1 for Germany to lose. He saw Slavs and gypsies as being like serfs to the Jews, unwittingly carrying out their plans for world domination via the vehicle of Communism.

[/ QUOTE ]

From a technical standpoint Iranians are Aryans. Therefore, it might have been possible for him to consider them as not being inferior. However I am not sure he would have since they are middle eastern.

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] thread delivers

Part of the reason for the formation of the Thule Society was to push the idea that Aryans originated in some lost far-northern continent, which would have made pale-skinned Norsemen the original Aryans as opposed to the Iranians.

The Croats used the claim of Iranian (Iran = Aryan) origin to ally with Hitler; the idea being that they were not Slavs, but rather the ancient overlords of the Slavs in central Europe. This gave the Ustase license to run rampant on their old enemies the Serbs. The atrocities committed by the Ustase were not forgotten by the Serbs during the Balkans conflict in the 90's; another point of contention in the long-running conflict between Croats and Serbs.