Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 05:49 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

Mike, could you have them PERMA-BANNED temporarily?

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2007, 07:04 AM

MH, you might want to bump your list up again. It was last on page 362 of this thread. Doubt any newbie's going to read that far back.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...I'd wait 60 days to see if he doesn't reverse your paypal. There is no doubt he was incredibly shady with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was going to reverse the transfer do you think I would still be posting here? Use your brain. BTW the payment was sent with paypal funds, not with a credit card.. IT CANNOT BE REVERSED. Stop commenting on things you know nothing about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to not address this as it clearly can be reversed. You are the one who makes comments and claims on things you know nothing about.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:48 AM

I will bump it, but it's only on Page 121. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[Go to your My Home, Display Preferences, and change "Total posts to show on one page when viewing a post in flat mode (default is 10)" to 30, (or whatever).]
Old 06-12-2007, 07:50 AM

Every time someone says they are scammed they should copy-paste this post and add the new alleged scammer's name. So far, from the past few pages, we have alleged scammers:

1.21 Gigawatts = Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = samsonian = annathedonk on Stars

AlanF1 = wade17 = bman11 = Bernie55 = deke = Matt292 = alan227 on Stars

ASpiderMonkey = FakePlasticTrees

BallinPro = CheeseDee = ace_acehigh on UB

Bernie55 = bman11 = deke = wade17 = AlanF1 = Matt292 = HateToFold33 on FTP

BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = samsonian

bman11 = Bernie55 = deke = wade17 = AlanF1 = Matt292

CheeseDee = BallinPro

deke = bman11 = Bernie55 = wade17 = AlanF1 = Matt292

Dignam = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = samsonian

donkaroo = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

englandpl20 = englandpl20 on Stars = p0kerpl4yer2007 on FTP = jayharish@hotmail.co.uk

Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts

FakePlasticTrees = ASpiderMonkey

Hello Nasty = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = TiltHappens on UB = Randy Hickey on Stars

Jeff311420 = Dignam = Riley Martin = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = samsonian

jcamby33 = unknown4noww = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = R0bbie = Hello Nasty = pushdonkey on Absolute

limitninja = limitninja on Stars and FTP = limitninja15 on Absolute

Low_Card2

Matt292 = AlanF1 = wade17 = bman11 = Bernie55 = deke

mojave desert = Njursparven

NeverGonnaGive = UIowaHottie

Njursparven = mojave desert = pokerplayer4352 on FTP

pkrblog = joshman on Stars [Note: As you will find from your research before deciding to transfer with a stranger on the internet, there are numerous critical posts about pkrblog in this thread but no one has alleged that they have been scammed by him.]

Rick305

Riley Martin = Dignam = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = samsonian = strongbad311 on Stars

R0bbie = Hello Nasty = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33

samsonian = Riley Martin = Dignam = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = strongbad311 on Stars

Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty = TiltHappens on FTP

Sk00l4m3nts

stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

Thebigyak

UIowaHottie = NeverGonnaGive

unknown4noww = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

wade17 = bman11 = Bernie55 = deke = AlanF1 = Matt292

(Please pm me with the playing names of these alleged scammers, so that I can add them to the record. Thanks.)

Please go back a few pages and read all the warnings. Either we ban all mentions of transfers, period, or you must accept that they are entirely at your own risk; people are trying to scam you; you should obtain real life details, (name, address, phone number), about people in order to inform the police if you are scammed; exchange full details of the proposed transfer by e-mail; you should only transfer in amounts you are prepared to lose; google and Search the other person's name; ask here for references; it seems likely but not definite that most scammers are newer posters; if the other guy won't transfer first, transfer in a number of small amounts; ask the other guy to sit at a table with his bankroll in front of him; etc; etc.

If you are in any doubt, or unwilling to risk losing the amount of money involved, don't offer to transfer first. Realise that you are likely to be scammed if you do.

"Let the buyer beware."
Old 06-12-2007, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will bump it, but it's only on Page 121. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[Go to your My Home, Display Preferences, and change "Total posts to show on one page when viewing a post in flat mode (default is 10)" to 30, (or whatever).]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops... my default display shows this thread as having 368 pages.

(laughing)

OK. Thanks for the tip.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:12 AM

It it's important to state how many posts/page you're viewing.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:48 PM

Hi, I'd like to buy 40$ US on Pokerstars for my PayPal 40$ US. I'll transfer half first to someone who's well known.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:58 PM

Do you guys know if Stars will get pissed if I transfer some money and then withdraw it without playing? (I want to get some money to PayTru but all my roll is on FT right now)
Old 06-12-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys know if Stars will get pissed if I transfer some money and then withdraw it without playing? (I want to get some money to PayTru but all my roll is on FT right now)

[/ QUOTE ]

I once transferred 2x $500 to a friend who wanted to withdraw the money without playing to neteller. They accepted the first withdrawal but not the second. don't remember what their email said back then but it costs them to send money to neteller so obviously they want some play before withdrawing.
Closed Thread