Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi: Can I play some poker on your account?
Mark: No.
Brandi: Why not?
Mark: STFU, bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

That appears to be finished already.

Got damn ninja edits.

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi: Can I play some poker on your account?
Mark: No.
Brandi: Why not?
Mark: STFU, bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brandi: Satelite buy-in now!

Can you feel the chill wind?

It's nearly over folks.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:37 PM

Fun while it lasted. Will definately hit 100K views in rather short order, though.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Translation:

Brandi,

There ARE people you can trust, just not Captain Tom Franklin.

[/ QUOTE ]
I decided to delete everything in your post that was wrong this is what I was left with,
Old 12-20-2006, 04:38 PM

COME ON GUYS WE ALMOST HAVE ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND VIEWS ON THIS BITCH LETS GET A MOVE ON
Old 12-20-2006, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]There are people you can trust just not Capt.Tom Franklin. Here's what you can do find a Good Pro Poker Player maybe a female to give you some direction and start to build another bankroll-he may have spent yours on booze or women.
The 2 year Deal Proposal were great sponsorship opportunities reconsider the offers if you still can.
Start playing smaller tourneys live and online to also get you going good -By the time the WSOP comes around you'll be alright and ready to play the best poker of your [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] life . [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]<font color="blue"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation:

Brandi,

There ARE people you can trust, just not Captain Tom Franklin. Here's what you can do: Find a good Pro Poker Player, maybe a female one, to give you some direction and guidence in order to start another bankroll. Let's face it, Tom probably spent all of your money on booze or women.

The sponsorship offers that you received, the two year deals, try to see if you can stil reconsider those at this time. Start playing smaller tourneys live and online, which should help you get going.

By the time the WSOP comes around, you'll be good to go!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And if that doesn't work out for you Brandi, I've got one word for you:

China. That's right a little known secret is that by 2010 China is poised to become the world's biggest market for Texas Hold 'em. So turn that frown upside down and brush up on your Mandarin because there is a country of over a billion people just waiting to put their penis on your back.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:43 PM

trust noone
Old 12-20-2006, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]There are people you can trust just not Capt.Tom Franklin. Here's what you can do find a Good Pro Poker Player maybe a female to give you some direction and start to build another bankroll-he may have spent yours on booze or women.
The 2 year Deal Proposal were great sponsorship opportunities reconsider the offers if you still can.
Start playing smaller tourneys live and online to also get you going good -By the time the WSOP comes around you'll be alright and ready to play the best poker of your [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] life . [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]<font color="blue"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation:

Brandi,

There ARE people you can trust, just not Captain Tom Franklin. Here's what you can do: Find a good Pro Poker Player, maybe a female one, to give you some direction and guidence in order to start another bankroll. Let's face it, Tom probably spent all of your money on booze or women.

The sponsorship offers that you received, the two year deals, try to see if you can stil reconsider those at this time. Start playing smaller tourneys live and online, which should help you get going.

By the time the WSOP comes around, you'll be good to go!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And if that doesn't work out for you Brandi, I've got one word for you:

China. That's right a little known secret is that by 2010 China is poised to become the world's biggest market for Texas Hold 'em. So turn that frown upside down and brush up on your Mandarin because there is a country of over a billion people just waiting to put their penis on your back.

[/ QUOTE ]

OliverT?
Old 12-20-2006, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He just wants all the dorky guys on this forum to think he bagged me, when in reality, all he got is a hand job ~ after pulling it out every night and whacking off by himself. What can I say? I felt sorry for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know Brandi when you say things like this all you do is ruin any credibility you have left with those that may have been on the fence about whether or not they believed you. In this day and age women who give men hand jobs because they feel sorry for them are generally referred to as (insert any of about 20 different derogatory words here)..
If you don't care enough about yourself and your own pride,self-esteem,and dignity to avoid making comments like this why should anyone else?? To me this comment is like taking a huge antelope carcass and throwing it into the middle of the Lions den at the zoo during feeding time...
It's sad because you had the opportunity to really take the game of poker to new heights for women everywhere and all you've done now is set it back years... Now every time some new hot girl enters the poker scene everyone is going to ask, "hmmm, I wonder if she's going to end up another Brandi Hawbaker??"...
Closed Thread