Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 09:34 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

I haven't read any of the alleged complaints about pkrblog, but my one transaction for $50 on paypal went smoothly. Hopefully I won't deal with a chargeback.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't read any of the alleged complaints about pkrblog, but my one transaction for $50 on paypal went smoothly. Hopefully I won't deal with a chargeback.

[/ QUOTE ]
Those complaints struck me as just a misunderstanding/misinterpretation of his intentions. I think he should come off the list if he has a couple of good trades, but that's just my opinion. I don't know anything about him though, just what I've read in this thread.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Those complaints struck me as just a misunderstanding/misinterpretation of his intentions. I think he should come off the list if he has a couple of good trades, but that's just my opinion. I don't know anything about him though, just what I've read in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

What pisses me off the most is I contacted Mike Haven about it, hes like ok I agree.. Then adds my pokerstars user name next to my name.. I mean WTF, seriously.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What pisses me off the most is I contacted Mike Haven about it, hes like ok I agree.. Then adds my pokerstars user name next to my name.. I mean WTF, seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know anyhting about that of course, but at least the note he added makes it pretty clear you haven't been tagged as a scammer.

Keep in mind that I think 2+2 and any mods representing them probably want to keep themselevs as distanced from this as possible. If he starts getting into editing the list too much, that could open them up to problems. Like I said, maybe a clean trade or two will get you removed, I dunno.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know anyhting about that of course, but at least the note he added makes it pretty clear you haven't been tagged as a scammer.

Keep in mind that I think 2+2 and any mods representing them probably want to keep themselevs as distanced from this as possible. If he starts getting into editing the list too much, that could open them up to problems. Like I said, maybe a clean trade or two will get you removed, I dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

My dealing with pkrblog today, which I sent to Mike, if anything the guy is ubershady, he will scam someone here eventually. I caught someone trying to scam me yesterday, Hello Nasty just by simply searching the names he was offering. Here is what I sent Mike today about pkrblog:

Hi,

I this member attempted to scam me with my request for a Stars to UB transfer, he told me to send to screename Joshman on Stars and asked for my UB name (and not the first name, which is required). I asked if he could do it around 200 EST when this all started and he replied to hurry up as UB transfers takes "forever" when they are actually the fastest out of any room, they are instant. I asked him where he would be sending from and his reply was Korish017 on UB. I asked him to sit at a specific table with the $129 and I received no response for awhile, he later wrote that he could not do that, he is at work (which was never mentioned when I asked if we could get this done neo) At this point I searched his name and see him on the potential scammers list. He then started PMing me that he has a meeting in 10 minutes and needs to send an email to cashier@ultimatebet.com. I asked if he has transferred this way before, he says yes all the time. I email the cashier at UB and was informed that transfers are only made through the client. For s's and giggles, I tried adding the screenamne of Korish017 where he said he would be sending from on Ultimate Buddy, a buddy list program created by UB and running off their server to locate friends, fish etc and was not surprised to learn that Korish017 does not exist.

To summariaze, pkrblog:

1. Did not know the transfer procedure at UB
2. Could not verify funds
3. Changed his story about his location when asked to verify funds.
4. Said funds would be sent from a screename that does not exist on the UB servers
5. Claimed that his transfer method of email works all the time when the cashier at UB said the most rare circumstances is that allowed, where pkrblog claimed he does it all the time.

Please remove the disclaimer from his name on the scammer list and add his Stars username. I can screenshot his PMs if needed.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have Absolute cash..looking for stars /full tilt
around 100-150.
ty

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-11-2007, 10:26 PM

Seems like a lot of work for a fist full of dollars.

He refused to go first with me yesterday even after I told him to look me up. Then I told him to find a trusted regular and go first. Guess he is having trouble finding someone who suits him.

Tuff (hey, I am famous) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2007, 10:38 PM

Again, another loser poster with 10 posts pissed that I would not conduct business with them. So now I am a scammer for not conducting business with you? Please don't waste my time. Between you and that no lifer clamper you have a combined 45 posts.

I have conducted business with no problems with legit longtime posters. It is only the noob losers like yourself that I have issues with. If you need 129.00 on ub so bad make a deposit, high roller.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:42 PM

Are you retarded? You lied numerous times in our correspondence and the name you gave me at UB does not exist. I informed Mike about you this afternoon.

I was looking to send first, how is that you not conducting business? I'd be more than happy to post screenshots of you "not wanting to conduct business."
Old 06-11-2007, 10:46 PM

You said you would send first. After I messaged you, you wanted me to sit at a table.. yada yada. I told you I could not do that as I was at work. I have nothing to prove to you son. There is no business between us. Troll elsewhere. And your damn right I gave you a fake ub name. I could tell you were going to be trouble like that jerkoff clamper I dealt with. I don't need any of my real player names showing in this thread from disgrunted idiots like yourself who are complaining about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CREDIBLE.
Closed Thread