Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not especailly worried about ridicule, especially if I'm being ridiculed for being intelligent.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about if you're ridiculed for being wrong? (and being so arrogant about it)
Old 12-20-2006, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by Tape

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahhahahahahahahha
Old 12-20-2006, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not especailly worried about ridicule, especially if I'm being ridiculed for being intelligent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then you really don't have to worry.

Ok--its been said before--but as a new guy I will put my neck out there:

Highly enjoyable read--but it is time to think about the STRONG possibility this is all a fantastic, well planned, beautiful hoax on a highly gullible crowd...

1) Could this Brandi be this F-ing STUPID? Penis on the back? Keeps coming back to post even more inane comments

2) NXST (believe it was him) participated in a hoax involving another Big Internet player who had supposedly gone Busto that generated a ton of buzz and excitement and heated posts (P5) and involved some confirmations from other big players. (this is somewhat similiar, but was more elaborate)

3) Do you really believe a guy who won a Million would be this DUMB also? It is slightly believable--not so good looking guy gets taken--but comeon--for most of us--this girl smells trouble after ten minutes of seeing her.

4)Too many advanced warnings of SOMETHING HOT coming--yeah nice touch bout seeing her in Whos Online.

5) I Have to admit Im not fmiliar with this board, but do you think it would allow a well-known Professional to be slandered in this manner without it being a hoax-maybe

6) You think Brandi could call up Doyle and have him send her $Thousands of Dollars out of his own pocket (who is she Pamela Anderson?)

7) A little over the top -- not only with attempted suicide in room (somewhat possible) but the I want to fly quote? (in blood on the wall) I call SHENANIGANS on this...No sane person would not have called the police and an ambulance in this instance-

8) Is this great playing Mark you all have so much love for this increidibly STUPID? Would he really be asking a bunch of US if he has legal opportunities? maybe

9) If it was true or false--if Captain Tom had ANY brains he would be on the phone to Sklansky et al saying he was going to sue the living [censored] outta him and the site--I mean you think he would just say nothing as he plays in a major tourny and all this is going on? maybe

10) Too good to be true

11) Could this Brandi be this F-ing STUPID? Penis on the back? Keeps coming back to post even more inane comments

The one troubling aspect of my idea--are those hand histories--very elaborate with confirmation that peeps won money off it--still all and all--I CALL SHENANIGANS ON THIS WHOLE AFFAIR!!!

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
chantal took newhizzle for $$$ before brandi did in pretty much the same way. let's not pretend newhizzle had no idea letting some chick play on his account was maybe perhaps a terrible idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

So did newhizzle get anal from chantal? a handjob? a sniff of her panties?
Old 12-20-2006, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ya it's not him

the money is one thing, it's the sexual inappropriatness/sexual assault that is the real issue IMO and the issue that needs to be cleared up. Or is money way more important to you retards.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Rape - no it's Attempted Rape - no it's Sexual Assualt - no it's ... finally getting down to somthing reasonable like, maybe, sexual inappropriatness. If that. But if it's a young guy teaching her how to play she isn't shocked watching him jo. She doesn't run in the bathroom over that. In fact, she helps him out.

PairTheBoard
Old 12-20-2006, 03:34 PM

Taking up a collection for reading comprehension classes for Tape.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:37 PM

Tape, you obviously can't read yourself. Leave now. Thanks,
The Never Trust Anyone thread
Old 12-20-2006, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

3) Do you really believe a guy who won a Million would be this DUMB also?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-20-2006, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey has anything big happened in the past thousand or so posts because i aint reading anything

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread