Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2007, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

private investigator/bail enforcment agent, but that is getting less and less.

For the people who don't give two [censored] about what I do or anything else that is cool, but if like my TR's say something. I post them and then never get crap for responses. If u like them say so. If u don't ever say [censored] about them how do I know u enjoy them? I can't see the stain on your moniter from here.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

For the people who don't give two [censored] about what I do or anything else that is cool, but if like my TR's say something. I post them and then never get crap for responses. If u like them say so. If u don't ever say [censored] about them how do I know u enjoy them? I can't see the stain on your moniter from here.

[/ QUOTE ]

pi sounds like the easiest cover ever for a cheating spouse
Old 05-08-2007, 10:12 AM

I really like you TRs. Please keep posting them.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! These were my two guesses. To be honest, that was my main question as I read your thread: what kind of job does this guy have? BTW, how did you get into this line of work?

PS - A+ trip reports. Very intertaining.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! These were my two guesses. To be honest, that was my main question as I read your thread: what kind of job does this guy have? BTW, how did you get into this line of work?

PS - A+ trip reports. Very entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in the service, got my degree in criminal justice while I was in. I always wanted my own business and with my degree and training this was pretty much the only option. I was in federal law enforcement for a couple of years to get some more training and experience. Then got out and started my own firm. I did a lot of fugitive recovery there so that went along way in the private sector. There is a lot of money to be made in it. Slowly I have slide more and more to the investigating side of it. Less risk involved with it. I still have a few guys that is all they do. Then there are a couple of us that do the background search, missing children, and recovery type cases. No need to carry a weapon and a lot less likely to get your head bashed in. I am getting older and have wised up with age.

Best way to get into it is either law enforcement experience. There are a few bail enforcement acd's out there. The only one where I have hired someone from that was worth a damn in the end is the northwest bail enforcement acd. It is outside of Seattle. Good school. Every state has different laws about it. Hell Kentucky u can't recover anyone in. Each state has there own requirements to getting licensee. Mine was pretty easy being prior law enforcement.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:09 PM

I have sometime to kill so here is another TR.

I was up in seattle for work. I had finished everything up, so I was free for the3 rest of the day. I called a dateline up there. Talked to a couple of girls but deicded on one lady. She described herself as 5'6 140 , brown hair and brown eyes. 42 yrs old. Alright, I was in my late twenties at that point. We talk for alittle bit on the line and then she called my room. We flirted around alot. I asked her what she liked in bed, she said she was a real freak and a nypho with unlimited amounts of energy. I was all for it. I figured I could keep up with anyone. She showed up and looked really good for a women with three kids. I showed her in, we opened some wine and enjoyed each others company. She was very curvy, with a very nice 36 D rack. Perfectly shaped ass also. I enjoyed her very much. After the 2nd go around. Suggest we put our swimsuits on and go down to the pool. The hotel had a indoor pool. So we go down, adn swim around for alittle bit, the place was empty just me and her. She started to grop me again. It took me a minute but I was ready again, and we went at it in the pool. Needless to say 3 times in about three hours with four bottles of wine in us. I was pretty spent. We get back to the room and take a shower. She is rubbing my [censored] all the way through it. I am sturggling but I think I have one more in me. So when we get done in the shower we go back on to the bed and decide to eat her out for a while thinking I could do that for alittle bit and give him more of a rest. She is going nuts screaming for me to [censored] her. I stop licking her [censored] and tell her she is going to have to wake him up for one more go around if she wants me to [censored] her. she gets on her knees and pops out her teeth, sits them on the night stand. I had never had that happen to me before, but wow, I was impressed, if u have never had a gumjob u should. They are incredible. Just wow. After about a minute of that I am more then read again, we start going at it, and I am struggling to keep him going. We roll over and she starts to ride me. She wasn't lying about her energy either. She is going to town. I fell him start to perk back up so now I am trying to slam it back into her, when she is bouncing up and down on me. Needless to say,she came up to far one time and I bent when she came back down. It hurt like hell. I started to ball up in pain but she just reached down stuck it back in her and kept going. That made it hurt worse. I grab her and try to hold her still. She starts to yell at me saying what are u doing. U want me to stop? why? I told her to stop or I would have to throw her off of me. She rolled over and huffed. " it u aren't going to be able to keep [censored] me tonight, if this is it I am just going to leave." she said. I told her "then she might want to leave. I am done for awhile" She looks at me and said "well it wasn't that good anyway" got up and left. I shot gunned the rest of the wine and passed out.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have sometime to kill so here is another TR.

I was up in seattle for work. I had finished everything up, so I was free for the3 rest of the day. I called a dateline up there. Talked to a couple of girls but deicded on one lady. She described herself as 5'6 140 , brown hair and brown eyes. 42 yrs old.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
she gets on her knees and pops out her teeth, sits them on the night stand. I had never had that happen to me before, but wow, I was impressed, if u have never had a gumjob u should. They are incredible. Just wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call shenanigans. 42 year olds don't have false teeth yet.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:21 PM

lol.....alright, I was very surprised.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:31 PM

lostsoul = NUTZINYAMOUTH alt?
Old 05-09-2007, 02:38 PM

hahahahaha.....I know my grammar is bad, but come on.