Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 08:21 AM
gemmer gemmer is offline

Location: Amsterdam
Default Re: Neteller Update...

I only heard about this neteller thing yesterday. Today I tried to log in to my netelleraccount to cash the 10k I have there out, but it said my account was closed..
Does anyone else have this problem? I'm not from the U.S. fwiw.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:55 AM
HalvSame HalvSame is offline

[ QUOTE ]
I only heard about this neteller thing yesterday. Today I tried to log in to my netelleraccount to cash the 10k I have there out, but it said my account was closed..
Does anyone else have this problem? I'm not from the U.S. fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]I'd give them a call ASAP. It's business as usual for non-US members (at least I received a cashout to my bank acct today).
Old 01-31-2007, 11:44 AM
newstop newstop is offline
Member

Default Re: Neteller Withdrawals

I am in Canada , and Neteller is working as usual here. If anyone has money stuck in Neteller, send me a private message and I can help you withdraw these funds
Old 01-31-2007, 03:56 PM
Sniper Sniper is offline

Location: Finance Forum

There are threads in the Zoo, where known players are helping with these transfers...
Old 01-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Sniper Sniper is offline

Location: Finance Forum
Default Re: Neteller Replacement?

Could it be a possible Neteller replacement? youTeller thread
Old 02-01-2007, 02:22 PM
kevkev60614 kevkev60614 is offline

Here's the formletter response I got from Neteller today. They must be getting quite a few complaints if they're not even stopping to fill in the {First Name}. I need to read through this whole thread to figure out whether I should be worried.
[ QUOTE ]
Dear {First Name},

At this time, our ability to provide US members with withdrawals is significantly reduced. We assure you that restoring withdrawal options for you is our top priority. In the meantime, your funds continue to be safely maintained in trust on your behalf.

Unfortunately, we cannot determine how long it will take to restore our withdrawal systems, but will advise you of any changes at http://updates.NETELLER.com. Please continue to visit this page for the latest information about NETELLER and its service to our members.

We regret the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you,

Contact Center Agent (1136)
NETELLER
Phone: 1.866.383.5537
Fax: 1.888.678.2128
support@neteller.com
www.NETELLER.com

From: Kevin Byrnes [mailto:XXX@hotmail.com]
Posted At: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:08 AM
Posted To: NETELLER Customer Service
Conversation: Your NETELLER Account Details
Subject: RE: Your NETELLER Account Details

I made an EFT withdrawal 8 days ago. Your site says EFT withdrawals should take 1-2 business days.

Thanks,

Kevin

Old 02-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline

Location: Down South

I've gotten the exact response so all we can do is sit tight for now and wait. Good thing I dont have mid 5 figures on there [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Sniper Sniper is offline

Location: Finance Forum

As you might expect, Neteller is simply overwhelmed with calls... just imagine if you were not reading this forum and getting regular updates...
Old 02-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Vavavoom Vavavoom is offline

Location: Hottest Male Competitions

its over - No more P2P
Old 02-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Sniper Sniper is offline

Location: Finance Forum

Thanks Vava

Here's the latest updates to the Neteller FAQ:

Why can't I perform Peer-to-Peer transfers anymore?

In order to ensure that US members do not use NETELLER with the intent to gamble online, NETELLER is no longer offering its Peer-to-Peer service in the US.

Why isn’t my account certified anymore?

US member accounts have been temporarily de-certified to revoke Peer-to-Peer capabilities. These accounts should be automatically re-certified in the next 10 business days, but Peer-to-Peer transfers will no longer be available to US members.

Why has my NETELLER account been closed?

If you recently performed a Peer-to-Peer transfer, your account may have been temporarily closed. Your account should be automatically re-opened within 5 business days, but you will no longer be able to perform Peer-to-Peer transfers.
Closed Thread