Attention grabbing clothing 6 4.03%
Attention grabbing jewerly 9 6.04%
Your person is themed (Emo,Gangsta,Punk,Goth) 5 3.36%
None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 01:15 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

Won a couple hundo betting on the spread this week - first ever time sports betting really - ship it!

Thinking of putting it all on the Pats to go undefeated in the regular season - odds are like 13/8 on the couple of sites I have looked at. They have the Steelers in Foxboro in early Dec and then play the Giants on the last game of the season in the Meadowlands. The rest of the teams are pretty much jokes compared to the Pats. does this seem like a good bet to people (I'm not too bothered if its not a good one, just having some fun with it really)?
Old 11-06-2007, 01:20 AM

Jay my sports friends tell me there's a reasonable chance they'll drop the last game against the giants because there's a chance they might rest their starters and the Giants will probably have playoff implications in that game so they'll be going hard. Don't take my word for it though, I follow the CFL!
Old 11-06-2007, 01:26 AM

Yah, that was my only concern. The Giants are a strong team atm and with the chances of the Pats resting their starters and/or getting Moss/Brady/Harrison/whoever injured could definitely give NY a very good shot at winning that game. However with the whole 'ZOMG PATS RUN UP THE SCORE' issue, this Pats team seems like it will go into every game this season all guns blazing even if it is an insignificant one vs the Giants to end the regular season. hmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 11-06-2007, 03:43 AM

lol keik, so perfect
Old 11-06-2007, 03:50 AM

Coming from an American point of view, if the Patriots get to that point that they are 15-0, I don't think there is any chance they rest their starters.

Belicheck cares about history, as do the rest of these guys. No way that Junior Seau, Bruschi, Vrabel, Brady and the rest of that core don't push to play.

God it will be worth it just not to see the stupid clips of the 72 dolphins opening champange every time the last undefeated team loses.

That being said, it's still going to be a pretty amazing accomplishment to get to that point. I don't know if people realize how amazing it is for the Pats to be destroying people the way they are, with just how much parity there is in the league.

Btw Jay, if you are looking for a book to read right now, pick up Smart Money by Michael Craig. Talks about how he got into being a professional sports bettor, and why even the best sports handicappers have a hard time beating Vegas's NFL lines
Old 11-06-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
got a new PA but cant give any info cos i fully intend for her to be reading 2p2

[/ QUOTE ]

And you think this is a good idea because??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I think it's b/c he wants her to read 2p2 for him and then prepare briefs for what he misses.

As much as I want to make fun of him and say something about his laziness, I actually am kinda envious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm down with reliving the chuddo thread.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:35 AM

So I just ordered my new camera. They [censored] charge extra for ideal. Wtf is that [censored]. [censored] them I'll just have them hold one in stock for a week while my bank wires the money. I fail to see why I should pay extra for that [censored].

Ah well, at least I bought a camera. And yes, the amount I am whining about is about 1.5% of the actual purchase price and I refuse to pay it to have my camera a week sooner. I am so unballa...
Old 11-06-2007, 11:39 AM

Gifts, and helping her out with her computer related problems, can end any relationship prematurely.

It just isn't cool to care.

Btw, anyone training kyokushin?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
got a new PA but cant give any info cos i fully intend for her to be reading 2p2

[/ QUOTE ]

And you think this is a good idea because??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I think it's b/c he wants her to read 2p2 for him and then prepare briefs for what he misses.

As much as I want to make fun of him and say something about his laziness, I actually am kinda envious.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep. should save me a lot of time and help me kick the 2p2 habit. i've been trying to read and post a lot less recently since i feel i spend way too much time on 2p2 (although i still <3 u all)
Old 11-06-2007, 12:11 PM

Ok, the iphone hits the UK in a few days, should i get one?
Anyone who has one care to tell me if they are balla?
They look soooooooo sexy.
Closed Thread