Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 08:44 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

i have another problem...
<u>Stars:</u> stats for players appear randomly on the table
When a hand has been played the last hand cards for players appear randomly all around the table and i move them to where they are supposed to be but next hand they just go somewhere else on the table.
Please also could an FAQ be done for this.. Thanks
Old 08-27-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is pretty long now and finding the answer to a specific problem very difficult to find - so is there any chance that a FAQ post could be drawn up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a FAQ is a great idea. I guess we could post it here. It's may get lost pretty soon, but I'll add it to the readme.rtf file. IF anybody has suggestions (and better yet answers!), I'll add them.

Meantime:-

[ QUOTE ]

For example, I have several problems that I am having difficulty with:

Stats appear on some of my FT tables and not others.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you have a filename listed in the Realtime window, you should see something. Try checking and unchecking the check-box next to the table name in the Realtime window, minizing and restoring the table window. I've never seen this for more than a hand or two, but I'd guess from the frequency it comes up that it is a more persistent prob for others. I'll try adding a flicker-free option in the preferences next build. I'd be grateful if anybody who is experiencing this problem could let me know if it works out better.

[ QUOTE ]

I have far less hands on players in Realtime than PT, despite having all hands saved in a linked archive folder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try exporting the hands from PT to a folder. Do you have more than one PT database? Were you saving the hand hisotry for each database - PT allows you to not save the HH for minied hands to save space.

If you are sure that none of the above applies, try building a new PT database with the same HH files you are using for RT. If you still see significant differences let me know.

[ QUOTE ]

Stats are over the wrong players sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a preferred seat (Stars) or autocentering (FTP)enabled in the poker client? You need to adjust the site settings in Realtime so they match the settings on the client.

[ QUOTE ]

Stats are sometimes for players not even at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this for Stars after players leave a table? Unlike FTP, Stars doesn't list players who sit out a hand. I thought it would be better to leave stats for players who sit out in case they decide to play the next hand and you are left without any stats.

[ QUOTE ]

Hand histories listed on the screen are not the most recent played.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2007, 01:27 PM

Thanks for the software. Do you think when you upload a new version you could edit the first post with the link to the newest one?
Old 08-27-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the software. Do you think when you upload a new version you could edit the first post with the link to the newest one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's probably too old to edit. I'd really like to get a website together to support this properly but I haven't figured out how to allow downloads [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2007, 01:54 PM

it would be amazing to have all these mods on one website that is easy to manoevere around the site.. any chance somebody could set up a site for this?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:25 PM

I must have the folders set up wrongly somehow. Stats appear quite a few hands after I join a table, but the stats/recent hands don't update while I am playing - so if someone leaves, their stats remain. The hand histories/histories displayed are, obviously, out of date.

The Hand History folder is "E:Program files\FullTilt Poker\HandHistory"

My history folder is the E:Program files\FullTilt Poker\HandHistory\MyFTName" folder.

Archived history is where I get PT to move my processed files to.

My Screen name is correct.

In PT I don't save the actual hand histories for observed hands.

Any idea where i am going wrong?
Old 08-27-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I must have the folders set up wrongly somehow. Stats appear quite a few hands after I join a table, but the stats/recent hands don't update while I am playing - so if someone leaves, their stats remain. The hand histories/histories displayed are, obviously, out of date.

The Hand History folder is "E:Program files\FullTilt Poker\HandHistory"

My history folder is the E:Program files\FullTilt Poker\HandHistory\MyFTName" folder.

Archived history is where I get PT to move my processed files to.

My Screen name is correct.

In PT I don't save the actual hand histories for observed hands.

Any idea where i am going wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

First, when you watch a table without sitting down do the stats appear? If so, "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory" is correct.

When you sit down and start playing the FTP client saves them under your "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\FTPname". You should see a filename next to the table name in the Realtime window. If it stays stuck on the observed file ..i.e. "E:\...\handhistory\LHS1A.tmp" then you probably have the 2nd folder slightly wrong. If you had two accounts played from the same computer RT picks up the first folder it finds.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:51 PM

Great software. Tweaking some things and it is definately top notch. For me it is awesome since it does not cause my cpu to lag/lock up like PAHUD has done since Tilts upgrades.

Any chance of having the window of the hand history be accessible to copy and paste it as text? or is it just an image only? I.E., can you select it and IM it to someone on MSN....
Old 08-27-2007, 06:02 PM

mike - i still can't see the most recent hand histories in FTP.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First, when you watch a table without sitting down do the stats appear? If so, "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory" is correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only on one or two tables.

[ QUOTE ]

When you sit down and start playing the FTP client saves them under your "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\FTPname". You should see a filename next to the table name in the Realtime window. If it stays stuck on the observed file ..i.e. "E:\...\handhistory\LHS1A.tmp" then you probably have the 2nd folder slightly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does stick on the .tmp file for some tables, but works fine on others.

I don't see how I can have the folders "wrong", as I browsed for them?