Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 03:06 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

how much do u owe? and ru gonna pay them back? might as well disappear and put this point of ur life behind u
anybody agree?
Old 06-11-2007, 03:08 AM

well if you do I will have to file a police report since I explicitly said in the pm that it is only for you to use, if people who I owe money to want my number I will gladly give it to them if they pm me.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how much do u owe? and ru gonna pay them back? might as well disappear and put this point of ur life behind u
anybody agree?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. However like I said earlier, someone must have some really personal information about him and that is why he is sticking around.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well if you do I will have to file a police report since I explicitly said in the pm that it is only for you to use, if people who I owe money to want my number I will gladly give it to them if they pm me.

[/ QUOTE ]

blah blah blah blah blah. STFU till you pay everyone back.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:10 AM

I started out owing 3200 it is down to 1700 now.
Punter if you want to call me you are still more than wellcome to. I will explain why I am in this situation, and maybe you will stop flaming so hard
Old 06-11-2007, 03:11 AM

pkrblog, I am here because I want to pay them back, and it doesnt matter if they have any info or not, which they don't besides my private cell phone number
Old 06-11-2007, 03:14 AM

well punter why don't you call me, so you can tell me everything you think about me, and I can tell you my side of the story, than you can post whatever you want and we can all go to sleep
Old 06-11-2007, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I started out owing 3200 it is down to 1700 now.
Punter if you want to call me you are still more than wellcome to. I will explain why I am in this situation, and maybe you will stop flaming so hard

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont care why you are in this situation. You got yourself into it. I care that you keep lying and threaten to take certain actions if such and such things don't go your way or someone doesn't apologize to you. I care that you PM people telling them you will do the transfer for them when you and I both know you will just take a shot with their money. You need to just pay people back whatever amount, as small as it is, right now if you have the money or whenever you get any money. Stop hanging around and posting in this thread and others talking about doing chargebacks because poker sites are rigged, etc. Stop hanging around here looking for the next person you are going to con. Pay back everyone and seek help.

And if you really don't plan to pay anyone back, then just get lost.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Well about 5 min after I made the initial post I got a pm from him saying he is interested. He gave me his AIM and we began to talk. He proceeded to ask me a million questions, ranging from my age to geographical location. I then asked him how he wanted to proceeed. He said he wanted me to send first. So I did, like a moron without checking the ban list. I tell him I have sent and he says he never got it.. I tell him where I sent it to, and he tells me by mistake he gave me the wrong acct name.. Apparently he had one of his accounts locked at tilt.. So I contact tilt, they reverse the transfer.. I then ask him where to send the money, again im a moron. He says send to paypal.. So I sent to ip4aypoker@aim.com.. I ask ok where is the transfer to my stars account.. He says he never got it.. Of course he did, and says he is going to report me for illegal gambling transactions if I tell anyone..

That is the story and I have a headache.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your prompt reply. This is a HUGE step in the right direction.

After your aspirin kicks in, I'm hoping that you settle one small matter.

I'm hoping that you can help reconcile the difference between this:
[ QUOTE ]
He said he wanted me to send first. So I did, like a moron without checking the ban list.

[/ QUOTE ]
and this:
[ QUOTE ]
Ok scammers stop messaging me.. First First england messages me.. known scammer...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At first I did not want anyone to know I was stupid enough to send money to someone on the scammers list.. However, after you and others started questioning my credability I wanted to make it known I was the one being scammed not the other way around.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so it looks like i have to email AOL and get the whole of the AOL convo..
i think there should be a rule that if someone says that someone else scammed them when they didn't they should get banned this is patheticly grose..
can you please get this [censored] [censored] to post some screenshots of his PAYPAL and FTP account that he sent funds to me.
also the screenshot of FTP's email saying that they had reversed the transaction.. he sent nothing to me at all.
this is pathetic openly accusing someone of scamming them when he never sent me anything.
actually at 1 point he did say hey i sent it to your paypal
i said ok let me check
there was nothing there and he said '''i no lol'''
[censored] stupid
Old 06-11-2007, 03:18 AM

I will when you stop making [censored] about me, and stop thrawing factless accusations, I havent offered to trade with anyone in over a week, there is no point since I dont know if my account is still active or not, I asked 2 people for $ 33 to play a tourny, and that guy olive is making [censored] up, and I asked him to post original message but he won't since it shows that he is lying, and like samsonian he will turn out to be a scammer just watch, someone who just registered trying to accumulate all his posts quickly and all in this thread.
Closed Thread