Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 02:26 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't played in over a week, and asked one guy for $ 33 for a tourney or $ 22 whatever it was, I am not taking anyshots, and rather than making false accusations contact people who I owe money to and ask them if I made any payments or not. And once you make a chargeback, they cancel your card it takes weeks up to 3 weeks to get a new one, and by that time your account is usually closed, so there is no way you can do this more than once. So think prior to saying some nonesense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer this at 3pm yesterday (11hours ago) you said you have available funds now since you cashed out your CD. I quoted it for you 8 posts ago. Simple answer please. Yes or No. Have you contacted anyone since 11hours ago and tell them money is on the way since you have available funds now as you say in your post?????????????????? Why not paypal them the money now??????????

Or are you lying once again?
Old 06-11-2007, 02:28 AM

Did I tell you how much was in a cd ??????
Didn't I say I used cd money to pay for morgage ???
I did contact some of them, and talked to one on phone.
I will not use PayPal because it is risky and I don't want to be linked to anyone because paypal is like any pokersite can be linked to a bad account and be closed

[ QUOTE ]
You [censored] lying idiot, you sent me money on stars I sent you money on full tilt, I played on full tilt, while your money was on stars, I have all the pms to show, I didn't take shot with your money. Transfer was declined because of your account and I had to send in smaller amounts I have proof of that too so don't lie

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent you money on stars. It took you over an hour to send on tilt. You claimed you deleted my pm with my tilt username by mistake and didnt know who to send to since you couldnt get back on 2+2 to read my next 10pms asking where the [censored] you are. You took a shot with my money on stars and if you lost, I would have never received any on tilt. Thats what you did. You have no credibility at all.

Now pay back everyone you owe.

And I did say numerous times in this thread advising people against making paypal transfers
Old 06-11-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And I did say numerous times in this thread advising people against making paypal transfers

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhhh paypal is not risky when you are paying back people you OWE MONEY TOO!!!!. You think they are going to scam you??? LOL. They just want their money back. Pay them now.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:29 AM

punter I made many trades and transfers that week, I only did what I did over a week afterwards.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did I tell you how much was in a cd ??????
Didn't I say I used cd money to pay for morgage ???
I did contact some of them, and talked to one on phone.
I will not use PayPal because it is risky and I don't want to be linked to anyone because paypal is like any pokersite can be linked to a bad account and be closed

[/ QUOTE ]

Youre mortgage was due last week when you asked someone to send you $1300 by 5:45pm. 11hours ago you replied to KyleB saying this.

where did I do trades for $ 50 what are you talking about, I did a lot of trades for over $ 500 here, the reason I couldn't pay for my morgage is because i got screwed over for about 7k in beggining of may and that was most of my liquid cash at the time because I bought a new house. I closed my cd account and have some money now

YOU CLOSED YOUR CD ACCOUNT AND HAVE MONEY NOW. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN THE MONEY YOU HAVE NOW HAS ALREADY BEEN USED LAST WEEK? DID YOU GO BACK IN TIME IN YOUR TIME MACHINE? [censored] pathetic scumbag liar.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:33 AM

Some money always equals tens of thousands of dollars ?????

If I have even thousand extra that is not enough to pay everyone
Old 06-11-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Some money always equals tens of thousands of dollars ?????

If I have even thousand extra that is not enough to pay everyone

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont care if you only have $300 left from your CD you cashed out. Make payments NOW? You dont think anyone would appreciate any little bit everytime you have something available?
Old 06-11-2007, 02:34 AM

why dont you call me on the phone so we don't take up this thread up, it will become too long and people wont be able or will be too lazy to go backwards to read about who is trustworthy and who isnt
Closed Thread