Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/pop.php

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, maybe since she is so bad at poker and she really wants to be in the spot light, this was the only way. She did say she has some movies coming out?? Or that maybe BS as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both movies are out. One in 2002, one in 2004.

http://imdb.com/name/nm1116252/
Old 12-20-2006, 02:34 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
10,000 posts or bust!

[/ QUOTE ]

we should be at 100k views before noon pacific.

rj
Old 12-20-2006, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
Old 12-20-2006, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The people who put the blame on Brandi at the beginning of the thread for what she told us Tom did to her are the same type of idiots who are trying to put the blame on Mark or say he somehow deserved it.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about she's a scammer and a ho and he's a total retard for letting her play on his account with no supervision.

If you don't think letting some dumb poker ho that may be the worst "hustler" of all time play high stakes NL on your account by herself is an awful idea, I really don't know what to say.

Oh ya, she's totally scummy, but wtf did you expect?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to totally agree with Otis on this one. I realize Mark probably hasn't had too much luck with the ladies and wants her to like him...but good lord...get your blinders off dude. I wouldn't let MY WIFE (ex now), a person I love(ed) and trust(ed) play those stakes.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet Daniel N is PO'd, he just FT'd the WPT ME and is getting out web'd by this on the poker scene.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored] man. Your posts are pure gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

"24 Hour Huggle Service" ROFL!!!!

"First Aid and BioHazard Cleanup Kit" ROFLBBQ!!!!

Awesome. I'll laughing so hard I'm crying like Newhizzle.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-20-2006, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

If you're going to post why don't you address the posts that show numerous hand histories on the night that $25,000 was lost playing NL on Newhizzle's account. It is pretty obvious to everyone that Mark isn't that bad at poker and that its more likely that he is completely telling the truth in that it was you alone losing all the money on his account and he wasn't there watching and letting you play like a .05/.1nl fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

She did adress this. They were both drinking.

PairTheBoard
Old 12-20-2006, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The people who put the blame on Brandi at the beginning of the thread for what she told us Tom did to her are the same type of idiots who are trying to put the blame on Mark or say he somehow deserved it.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about she's a scammer and a ho and he's a total retard for letting her play on his account with no supervision.

If you don't think letting some dumb poker ho that may be the worst "hustler" of all time play high stakes NL on your account by herself is an awful idea, I really don't know what to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I like Sponger. But I have to agree that his post you are referencing is not quite accurate.

Mark is definitely quite the sucker for letting her play on his account. I think that even Mark would agree with that.

Mark made some really lousy decisions here and it's not the same as getting screwed-over by an ex-wife after many years.

It had to be obvious to anyone that this just wasn't going well and wasn't safe.

It's not difficult to see even with someone you are in love with (or smitten with or whatever) that perhaps they don't have the best bankroll management abilities and that they shouldn't be trusted.

If he didn't want her playing that high then he doesn't need to let her play on his account with that much money in it.

He can either transfer $29k out of it so she only has $1k.

OR....and here's an amazing thought....he can just TRANSFER some money to HER PokerStars account and let her play with that.
You're only supposed to be playing on your own account anyway, right?

This is IF you really feel inclined to give her even $1k to dork around with. And even that isn't exactly necessary.

Mark had many indications that she just wasn't controlling herself on his account.
So after the first sign of trouble either cut her off or trandfer the money out of there.

But don't just make her pinky-promise, and then pinky-promise again, not to play that high.
That's just ridiculous.

The short-version is: Don't let ANYONE have immediate access to the $30k in your account.
how many posts have we read about stuff similar to this (roommate got on my computer while I was out and donked-away my whole bankroll) where things have gone badly?
Old 12-20-2006, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I like Sponger. But I have to agree that his post you are referencing is not quite accurate.

Mark is definitely quite the sucker for letting her play on his account. I think that even Mark would agree with that.

Mark made some really lousy decisions here and it's not the same as getting screwed-over by an ex-wife after many years.

It had to be obvious to anyone that this just wasn't going well and wasn't safe.

It's not difficult to see even with someone you are in love with (or smitten with or whatever) that perhaps they don't have the best bankroll management abilities and that they shouldn't be trusted.

If he didn't want her playing that high then he doesn't need to let her play on his account with that much money in it.

He can either transfer $29k out of it so she only has $1k.

OR....and here's an amazing thought....he can just TRANSFER some money to HER PokerStars account and let her play with that.
You're only supposed to be playing on your own account anyway, right?

This is IF you really feel inclined to give her even $1k to dork around with. And even that isn't exactly necessary.

Mark had many indications that she just wasn't controlling herself on his account.
So after the first sign of trouble either cut her off or trandfer the money out of there.

But don't just make her pinky-promise, and then pinky-promise again, not to play that high.
That's just ridiculous.

The short-version is: Don't let ANYONE have immediate access to the $30k in your account.
how many posts have we read about stuff similar to this (roommate got on my computer while I was out and donked-away my whole bankroll) where things have gone badly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you've never had one of Brandi's famous handjobs.
Closed Thread