Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 02:07 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

Punter - calm down, plz. No one is happy about the situation, but namecalling now isn't doing anybody any good. Yes there have been lies, yes there have been angry words, but priority #1 right now is getting people repaid. Not measuring e-penii. Let's not lose sight of the forest for the trees.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:09 AM

Thank you teddy.

I do know I said some messed up things but I was desperate and drunk, so I apologize for that, I used the money from cd to pay for morgage the cd wasn't for that much, I am waiting to see what happens with my accounts on stars and other ones before depositing, afterward I will either transfer from there or my friends account, I don't want people's accounts to get locked because of me, so thats why I am not putting any money on there now
Old 06-11-2007, 02:12 AM

punter you are a complete idiot and still didnt show me a post where I did trades for $ 50 besides helping people out, and threaten someone directly. but I am done arguing with you since there is no point, if you want to say something to my face give me your address i will come and be happy to talk to you one on one.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:13 AM

I don't understand this at all, why the 2 people I traded with and send immidiatelly are the ones who are flaming at me the most ????
Old 06-11-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
punter you are a complete idiot and still didnt show me a post where I did trades for $ 50 besides helping people out, and threaten someone directly. but I am done arguing with you since there is no point, if you want to say something to my face give me your address i will come and be happy to talk to you one on one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure thing [censored]. 200 E. 33rd St. NYC

Read all your posts. I quoted them for you. You said you have available funds now less than 12hours ago. Your mortgage was last week. Keep lying.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Punter - calm down, plz. No one is happy about the situation, but namecalling now isn't doing anybody any good. Yes there have been lies, yes there have been angry words, but priority #1 right now is getting people repaid. Not measuring e-penii. Let's not lose sight of the forest for the trees.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not going to pay anyone back. He is hoping he gets money from someone else and then use that to win. In the meantime he will continue to make credit card deposits and take a shot with them and chargeback if he loses. The rest of us who sent him money first in good faith will end up getting [censored] when he does chargebacks.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand this at all, why the 2 people I traded with and send immidiatelly are the ones who are flaming at me the most ????

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you are a lying scumbag. I sent you money and you send it an hour later claiming you "accidently" deleted my PM with my username and then 2+2 was down for you while it was up for everyone else. So you take my money and took a shot with it at 30/60 I believe it was and LUCKILY for me you won so I got paid.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:23 AM

I haven't played in over a week, and asked one guy for $ 33 for a tourney or $ 22 whatever it was, I am not taking anyshots, and rather than making false accusations contact people who I owe money to and ask them if I made any payments or not. And once you make a chargeback, they cancel your card it takes weeks up to 3 weeks to get a new one, and by that time your account is usually closed, so there is no way you can do this more than once. So think prior to saying some nonesense.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:25 AM

You [censored] lying idiot, you sent me money on stars I sent you money on full tilt, I played on full tilt, while your money was on stars, I have all the pms to show, I didn't take shot with your money. Transfer was declined because of your account and I had to send in smaller amounts I have proof of that too so don't lie
Old 06-11-2007, 02:26 AM

this is last reply I will make for you punter
Closed Thread