Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 12:31 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

Mike Haven please ban LimitNinja. I know you want to keep him around in the hopes that he pays back the people he owes, but its obvious by his last few dozen posts that he has no intention to with his own money. He claims he just cashed out his CD and has funds, but has made no attempt to pay people back. He is begging for funds to play with so he can win and pay people back. He gets pissed when people call him out on it and threatens to do chargebacks on his deposits that will [censored] over everyone who he has transfered money with. He threatens to get peoples paypal accounts locked or report this site for aiding and abetting if someone doesn't send him $xxx by 5pm the next day. This guy is completely [censored].ed in the head and needs to be banned. He will never pay back those he owes unless he cons someone else into sending him money and he wins with it and that's only if he doesn't blow they money before he makes an attempt to pay someone back.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any mention of chargebacks on Paypal? I've done lots of transfer via Paypal, so far so good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be very careful with that. Someone can do a "chargeback" and you would have to show "proof" you didn't scam them. Pointing to this thread wont help your cause.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:20 AM

Punter you don't even know anything and start throwing accusations.

If i would have no intention of paying anyone back I wouldn't be here.
Mike this is what I mean about people stating their thoughts not facts out here ??
Please ban him
Old 06-11-2007, 01:21 AM

Punter I did pay everyone something already you can pm to confirm, I never said that I will report anyone unless they send me more money, Learn to read idiot
Old 06-11-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, because of that scumbag who scammed me for $ 60, I ended up loosing all the money.

Now I am really screwed, no money for morgage no nothing. I did pay back about $ 500 to people I owed money to. Now I have no choice but to contact all my banks and credit cards to dispute all my gambling transactions, and contact DOJ and tell them which processors are being used fraudulently by Full Tilt and Absolute. I hope everyone who traded with me will get their money of those sites. I need $ 1300 by 5:45 pm or i will have to go through with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep talking idiot. You threaten this if you dont get $1300 by 5:45. You need to pay ppl back now since you have your CD funds available as you said right? And then go kill yourself.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, because of that scumbag who scammed me for $ 60, I ended up loosing all the money.

Now I am really screwed, no money for morgage no nothing. I did pay back about $ 500 to people I owed money to. Now I have no choice but to contact all my banks and credit cards to dispute all my gambling transactions, and contact DOJ and tell them which processors are being used fraudulently by Full Tilt and Absolute. I hope everyone who traded with me will get their money of those sites. I need $ 1300 by 5:45 pm or i will have to go through with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ninja, he's referring to this post you made on 06/04/07 10:40 AM
Old 06-11-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Punter you don't even know anything and start throwing accusations.

If i would have no intention of paying anyone back I wouldn't be here.
Mike this is what I mean about people stating their thoughts not facts out here ??
Please ban him

[/ QUOTE ]

If you plan to pay people back, pay them now [censored]. You said you have funds available since you just cashed out your CD minus fees. Would you like to me quote that post for you again? Or do you plan just to ignore it and continue begging for money so you can take another shot?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
These threats from Mike Haven are rediculous too, I see so many posts here a lot worse than my pms asking for few dollars, and he is threatening to permaban me, go ahead scumbag ban me, I will make everyone's life hell, I will contact those sites where I did transfers and make sure their accounts are locked, I will contact paypal and link them to this thread, so everyones paypals accounts get locked, as well as you and this forum breaking probably 5-10 federal laws, e.g aiding and abbeting money laundering, using paypal to fund illegal gambling etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

You havent threatened anyone Limitninja? Still want to lie [censored]?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All I wanted to do is to pay everyone back and post on here, I never tried to insult anyone always kept in touch with people who I owed money to and made payments to everyone, go ahead contact some of them on the list I posted some pages back they will verify it. And all you guys do is insult me complain about me and mike haven talks about banning me as soon as I pay everyone back behind my back. So die scumbags all of you. I demand an apology or I will have to join the list of scammers who scammed you and never have the decency to reply or pay back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steals peoples money and then demands an apology or no one gets paid back. Keep talking [censored].
Old 06-11-2007, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
where did I do trades for $ 50 what are you talking about, I did a lot of trades for over $ 500 here, the reason I couldn't pay for my morgage is because i got screwed over for about 7k in beggining of may and that was most of my liquid cash at the time because I bought a new house. I closed my cd account and have some money now

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you read that limitninja? You wrote that less than 12hours ago. 06/10/07 03:02 PM

You closed your cd account and have some money now. Have you tried to pay back anyone yet with this cd money? Of course not. Instead you are begging for $22 so you can play a tourney. [censored] YOU [censored].
Closed Thread