Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

[ QUOTE ]
where did I do trades for $ 50 what are you talking about, I did a lot of trades for over $ 500 here, the reason I couldn't pay for my morgage is because i got screwed over for about 7k in beggining of may and that was most of my liquid cash at the time because I bought a new house. I closed my cd account and have some money now

[/ QUOTE ]

So you cashed out your CD and have you "some money now." So pay back the people you owe. WTF is your deal. You are begging for $22 stakes for a tourney but you have money now since you cashed out your CD. You are such a pathological liar its pathetic. Pay back everyone you owe or get the f outta here. You wont just be doing a favor for everyone on the board, but you will be doing yourself a favor. You are in a pathetic cycle that you wont get out of unless you get help. Someone here can send you 5k right now and you might go double it up doing your "hit and run" with other peoples money. You probably would pay back everyone you owed then and continue to gamble with your new "winnings". But in a day or two you will go busto again and be offering trades for people where you use their money to take a shot. You will of course lose and this whole cycle will begin again.

So do yourself a favor, pay back everyone you owe this second with your newly acquired CD funds if you are really telling the truth, and then get away from this message board and poker. If you are lying about having money now, then just get lost and stop begging for money on this board. It will do you no good in the end.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:09 PM

DISCOUNTED WSOP PACKAGE!!!!!

I just won the RaketheRake WSOP MTT Package which includes:
-Entry to Event 47 on June 29th ($2000.00 No Limit No Rebuy)
-Entry to Event 52 on July 2nd ($1000.00 No Limit Rebuy)
- $2000.00 in travel and accomidation (this can be cash, you have to make your own travel arrangments)

Obviously the package is worth 5k, I would like to sell it for $4800.00 in non-internet funds.

RaketheRake has aggreed to transfer this package to whomever I sell it to. The one stipulation is that they aggree to wear a FREE raketherake t-shirt during the tournement (and free hat if they choose).

Here is the email from raketherake verifing some details:
I just placed first in the raketherake WSOP freeroll tourney, I am having trouble locating your terms and conditions, so I have few questions:

- What are my options for selling the package?

If you can find someone to sell the package to that is up to you. Once transferred the maximum cash that can be exchanged for the package is $3000 should they choose not to go to Vegas

- If I drive to las vegas and already have a place to stay there what happens to the 2k in travel and accomidations, can I receive that in cash?

Yes providing you play in the events

-Do I have to sell it as a package or can I sell the events seperately?

I think this is answered by the above two….the package must be sold as one otherwise the max value is $3000

-Also does this count against my mgr?

Nope

-Do I choose the hotel?

Yes. All travel and flights are your own responsibility.

-What are the condition for wearing the rake the rake gear?

I need to check this but you will need to wear an RTR shirt (cap optional) during the events. In addition during any interviews. I will need to check the small print.

-How do you transfer the package to the another person (who buys the package from me)?

Once you have told us whom we can broker the trade if it is someone you do not know personally.

We then just treat them as if they were you.

Best wishes,

(end of email)

If you wish to purchase this package PM me, and once we iron out the details you can can verify with raketherake that I am the legitimate winner of the package and also confirm what comes with the package. PM with any questions.

SoCalQuest
Old 06-10-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll trade between PS and FTP for 4% from 200 to 2k. You send first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously Mike Haven you should lock this thread and people posting wanting to do transfers with each other. How many scams must be going on a day because of this thread?

Gildwulf has offered to trade at 4% fee. Thats the only way anyone should go now if they want to do transfers. At least he is reputable and he is going to charge for that which is fine.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:19 PM

Olive how about posting the original message I sent you, [censored] scumbag
Old 06-10-2007, 09:20 PM

Mike can you please come out here and post original message that I sent him
Old 06-10-2007, 09:20 PM

Dont trade with Oliver Nipples he is a scammer
Old 06-10-2007, 09:59 PM

Old 06-10-2007, 10:55 PM

There are many warnings throughout this thread that all trades are high risk and that people should Search; ask for references; obtain full real life information; trade only in amounts they are prepared to lose; no action will be taken by Twoplustwo on alleged scams; "let the buyer beware"; etc; etc.

Keeping all information in one thread makes it easier for people to see what can and does happen. Unless we ban all mention of transfers, and probably drive it "underground", this is the best way to do it.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:31 PM

Just do not send first unless it is a reputable poster. It is that easy.

You really have to be a naive retard to be scammed.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:32 PM

Every time someone says they are scammed they should copy-paste this post and add the new alleged scammer's name. So far, from the past few pages, we have alleged scammers:

1.21 Gigawatts = Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = samsonian = annathedonk on Stars

ASpiderMonkey = FakePlasticTrees

BallinPro = CheeseDee = ace_acehigh on UB

Bernie55 = bman11 = deke = wade17 = HateToFold33 on FTP

BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = samsonian

bman11 = Bernie55 = deke = wade17

CheeseDee = BallinPro

deke = bman11 = Bernie55 = wade17

Dignam = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = samsonian

donkaroo = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

englandpl20 = englandpl20 on Stars = p0kerpl4yer2007 on FTP = jayharish@hotmail.co.uk

Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts

FakePlasticTrees = ASpiderMonkey

Hello Nasty = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = TiltHappens on UB = Randy Hickey on Stars

Jeff311420 = Dignam = Riley Martin = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = samsonian

jcamby33 = unknown4noww = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = R0bbie = Hello Nasty = pushdonkey on Absolute

limitninja = limitninja on Stars and FTP = limitninja15 on Absolute

Low_Card2

mojave desert = Njursparven

NeverGonnaGive = UIowaHottie

Njursparven = mojave desert = pokerplayer4352 on FTP

pkrblog

Rick305

Riley Martin = Dignam = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = samsonian = strongbad311 on Stars

R0bbie = Hello Nasty = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33

samsonian = Riley Martin = Dignam = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = strongbad311 on Stars

Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty = TiltHappens on FTP

Sk00l4m3nts

stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

Thebigyak

UIowaHottie = NeverGonnaGive

unknown4noww = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

wade17 = bman11 = Bernie55 = deke

(Please pm me with the playing names of these alleged scammers, so that I can add them to the record. Thanks.)

Please go back a few pages and read all the warnings. Either we ban all mentions of transfers, period, or you must accept that they are entirely at your own risk; people are trying to scam you; you should obtain real life details, (name, address, phone number), about people; exchange full details of the proposed transfer by e-mail; you should only transfer in amounts you are prepared to lose; google and Search the other person's name; ask here for references; it seems likely but not definite that most scammers are newer posters; ask the other guy to sit at a table with his bankroll in front of him; etc; etc.

"Let the buyer beware."
Closed Thread