Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I asked him maybe if he was playing in games that were to big for him. He said no. He does not want to be seen playing smaller limits because he is a big pro now. I told him that these guys have been playing longer than he has been alive and does he really think he's better than them? He came up with some arrogant answer for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Newhizzle is probably pretty good at the cards

And I think he's had a huge swing or two before

[/ QUOTE ]

funny how that downswing coincides with the neverwin/chantelle story in which the hizz is involved with as well.

Me thinks newhizzle needs to stay away from the ladies for a while until he FINDS HIMSELF A DAMNED CHURCH GIRL ALREADY!
Old 12-20-2006, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bottom line, she is scum, and claiming that mark didn't get screwed over is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I take a walk through the a bad part of town late at night with a bunch of money on me I'll probably get robbed. That doesn't mean it's not mostly my fault for being stupid and putting myself in a grossly -EV situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know what you mean, the other day I raped a prostitute and then after I was done laughed in her face for deserving it.

The people who put the blame on Brandi at the beginning of the thread for what she told us Tom did to her are the same type of idiots who are trying to put the blame on Mark or say he somehow deserved it.

You people have got to be kidding me? How far can we take this? Lets say I meet a girl through a mutual friend and start dating her, we fall in love and get married, then it turns out she is only using me for money and gets divorced from me immediatly and takes half my assets. Is it now my fault because all I wanted was a happy life with a girl I loved? It doesn't seem much different than Newhizzle letting Brandi use his account to play poker because he is a nice guy, he wanted her to be happy, and yeah wanted to have sex with her. Why should he be at fault when she totally screws him over and does something completely different than what they agreed to. I can't believe people aren't jumping all over the people who are trashing mark in this thread, I guess since nobody has talked about prostitutes getting raped in about 2700 posts that people have forgotten how stupid this line of thinking is.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:19 PM

FREE SPONGER!
Old 12-20-2006, 01:20 PM

sponger for mod
Old 12-20-2006, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
4. Did Brandi give Captain Tom anal?

[/ QUOTE ]
I hear that he is now a Rear Admiral...

[/ QUOTE ]
Unbelievably awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2006, 01:22 PM

Default Re: All right guys...

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a question that I would like to ask... why would ANYONE let anyone play on their account UNLESS they were watching that person? Especially if someone had something like 30k in their account.

You can believe whoever you want to believe. All I can tell you is that Mark was not sleeping much and we both were drinking at the time. I doubt your going to trust my word on that, and if not so be it....

I do give props for some of the remarks and photoshopping efforts (seriously!). Had a great laugh over that one. Last night I was mostly just upset with Newhouse. But what I reallized today is that is does not matter what he says or what you all here believe. I know what happened and he knows what happened.

I will say this though... After someone wins such a big tournament and gets in the limelight, it's understandable that once he lost most of that money and got off the rush, that he would pin the blame for his losses on someone else and does not want to feel like a one hit wonder. I honestly wish him the best in LA this weekend. It's sad to see a grown man cry (like I had the pleasure of seeing). I hope he catches a lucky run and things turn around for him. He needs it.

Ask him how much he still has from his wins and see if he tells you the truth. He is actually already busto after taxes.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Great to see you back in such good spirits Brandi. And this is a beautiful move. You will hit a very nice resonating chord with the Newhouse is Busto claim. People here will lap that up. NVG loves to see high profile players go busto and will half believe it because they want to. Of course your previous claim that he was only down to 500k can be explained away as a misunderstanding. It's a true artist who can sell the blatent Big Lie. Keep firing at those pots girl.

PairTheBoard
Old 12-20-2006, 01:23 PM

what's all the fighting about?
Old 12-20-2006, 01:24 PM

ZOMG 1300+ posts since yesterday afternoon.

This thread is the reason Al Gore invented the internets
Old 12-20-2006, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

loving the toater. LOL.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:26 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe no one's pointed out the irony here:

Brandi thinks Newhizzle's deluding himself thinking he can beat 400/800 live, but is completely convinced that she can make $3,000,000 playing tourneys.

Brandi makes fun of Newhizzle for crying privately after losing 200K in a weekend, but she cries publicly after losing a satellite.

Brandi thinks that Newhizzle hammering the 200/400 game over tens of thousands of hands was probably luck, but she's convinced that cashing in 4/6 tournaments makes her great at poker.

Too funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi has to be Nth leveling everyone here.

1) Thread title is "Never trush anyone", yet she expects us to beleive her?

2) Brandi tells Newhizzle that he shouldn't expect to beat cash games with players who have been playing longer than he has been alive. Ironic, since this would be great advice for Brandi to take herself.

3) Brandi refers to Newhizzle as someone who did well in a tournament, making him beleive that he could beat cash games causing him to lose mad cash (paraphrased). Isn't this Brandi's story exactly?

4) Brandi talks [censored] about Newhizzle "only" having 500k, when she has 40 bucks.

5) Brandi whines about getting her money back, when, by my count, she owest over $20k. She had 12k "taken", got $5500 back, then lost $30k.

[/ QUOTE ]

these two posts are spot on. that is all. also...

SPONGER FOR MOD.

rj
Closed Thread