Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

Mike Haven as per your request here is my apology for saying that you insulted me, you didnt so I take back what I said about you
Old 06-10-2007, 07:51 PM

olives thanks for editing my pms, I already messaged mod he will put real pm out there, also where is the 1st pm I sent you, stupid scammer
Old 06-10-2007, 07:56 PM

Hold on, I'll be right there with screen shots. Also just tried to get scammed by member Hello Nasty, Stars name Randy Hickey (waterloo), UB name TiltHappens(Essex) who if you search, you get some intersting info.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10111144
Old 06-10-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
olives thanks for editing my pms, I already messaged mod he will put real pm out there, also where is the 1st pm I sent you, stupid scammer

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats funny.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:14 PM

Anyone that has CakePoker funds or the ability to deposit onto Cake easily.

I'll give $520 on stars or FT in return for $500 on Cake. Please PM me w/ offers. I'd like to do this asap (tonight)
Old 06-10-2007, 08:22 PM

Gee, a flame war is erupting. No surprise.

It seems that you have no interest establishing yourself as a reliable trading partner. You instead persist on evading the issue, and it's simple solution. I will not be surprised if you are unable to find a trading partner here. I will not be surprised if you try to blame me.

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly my money management skills are none of your business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly so.

Trading funds is, in a way, a business. One pays money for something of equal value. My goal was twofold. Either I would confirm you as a relaible trading partner, or I would show you as someone who lacked the wherewithal to complete the business.

You supplied the information. I supplied the analysis.

[ QUOTE ]
There is no business between us. I have money I am willing to trade for chips, and you apparently either don't have money to trade, or are insanely bored as to be continually nit picking a legit person..

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh.

We never got close to doing business. Despite efforts by one of us, we were never able to foster a business-like atmosphere.

I offered fair trade and references. You offered a lie, and
resistance.

Under what definition of nit-picking does asking direct questions and expecting direct answers fall under?

Under what definition of nit-picking does insisting that you back up your claims fall under?

[ QUOTE ]

Praise the lord. Go get some leverage like actual chips and we can talk. Until you do a transaction with me you can't say whether I am legit or not. PERIOD.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on PS right now. I'll be there another 15 minutes. Come check me out. Clamper13 (Fremont) on table Itzigsohn, $1/$2 Limit Holdem. Come see for yourself if I have sufficient funds to handle a $75.00 trade.

I told myself that I wouldn't continue with this guy. I hope I can keep my resolve next time.

Ok, I'm done. The parting shot is yours.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you already PM'd the mod, I guess there is no need for these, which match my post perfectly.

You replied to my trade from Stars to FT and came up with this. You then claimed what I posted was edited, well here are the screenshots. Now piss off.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone that has CakePoker funds or the ability to deposit onto Cake easily.

I'll give $520 on stars or FT in return for $500 on Cake. Please PM me w/ offers. I'd like to do this asap (tonight)

[/ QUOTE ]

bump so its not hidden in all of this crap
Old 06-10-2007, 08:30 PM

I'm just a fan of the drama in this thread, but I thought I'd drop in and give the final word on an unclear issue:

Paypal transfers CAN BE REVERSED by the SENDER if they use a debit card or credit card as funding source, and they can do so for up to 30-90 days (depending on issuing company). I have had to do so (eBay-related) and it was very easy to do. Exercise caution when accepting Paypal for anything.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:44 PM

Successful trade with Maulik. Thank you very much!
Closed Thread