Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 06:19 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

[ QUOTE ]

At first I did not want anyone to know I was stupid enough to send money to someone on the scammers list.. However, after you and others started questioning my credability I wanted to make it known I was the one being scammed not the other way around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we are getting somewhere. You story is starting to jibe.

Let's move on to the next level, shall we?

Either we can verify your FTP account status, or we can check the references you offered in your first post.

If you prefer to verify your account, then simply sign on there, then post your screen name here. I'll find you.

After that, if requested, I will do the same, showing my screen name, and sufficient funds on PS.

If you prefer that we check your references at the other sites, please post a link or two that leads to you there.

I'll offer a third choice. If my earlier venom hasn't soured you to the idea, I'll re-submit my original offer to you with one small modification. If you're willing to trade first, even $5.00 at a time, we can get started. If so, we should move this back to PM, and report here the results when we're done.

If that's bit premature for you, no problem. I'll never ask that you do something that you're not comfortable doing. Keep in mind though, that as long as we're moving forward, that will remain an option.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

At first I did not want anyone to know I was stupid enough to send money to someone on the scammers list.. However, after you and others started questioning my credability I wanted to make it known I was the one being scammed not the other way around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we are getting somewhere. You story is starting to jibe.

Let's move on to the next level, shall we?

Either we can verify your FTP account status, or we can check the references you offered in your first post.

If you prefer to verify your account, then simply sign on there, then post your screen name here. I'll find you.

After that, if requested, I will do the same, showing my screen name, and sufficient funds on PS.

If you prefer that we check your references at the other sites, please post a link or two that leads to you there.

I'll offer a third choice. If my earlier venom hasn't soured you to the idea, I'll re-submit my original offer to you with one small modification. If you're willing to trade first, even $5.00 at a time, we can get started. If so, we should move this back to PM, and report here the results when we're done.

If that's bit premature for you, no problem. I'll never ask that you do something that you're not comfortable doing. Keep in mind though, that as long as we're moving forward, that will remain an option.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would do tilt except I went busto last night on full tilt after our argument and other events that transpired.. That is why I offered paypal today. I can prove I have an account there.. But at the moment paypal is the only account I have any money in. I am paypal verified.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:33 PM

I have no idea why im posting all this private info in public when chances are I still wont get to play on stars. Oh well.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone needs ftp or ps monies transfered feel free to pm me. I will be on for the next couple of hours until Sopranos.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you give us an idea of the direction and amount of the trade, you might garner greater interest.

How much did you have in mind?

Are you funded in both FTP and PS, and offering to trade between the two.

Are you seeking funding in another site, and paying with FTP or PS?
Old 06-10-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
traded $300 w/ maulik, no issues. took all of 3 minutes once i got the un-typoed userid

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, sorry for the delay. All went smoothly.

-Maulik
Old 06-10-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea why im posting all this private info in public when chances are I still wont get to play on stars. Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, rewind.

You are seeking a funds transfer between sites.

It should be reasonable to expect that you will be required to identify yourself to your trading partner. It shoud be reasonable to expect that your partner will want to verify that funds exist in an account that you control.

You offered references. It should be reasonable to expect that your trading partner would want to check those references.

You do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy when posting in a public forum your public screen names from a public site.

We made one step forward, and two steps back. I offered a simple way for you to earn credibility here, and you have countered with resistance.

To show you that I have no monetary interest in this matter, I permanently withdraw my trade offer.

If you are serious about gaining respect, and finding a trustworthy partner, discontinue the hemming and hawing, and stick to the business at hand.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, rewind.

You are seeking a funds transfer between sites.

It should be reasonable to expect that you will be required to identify yourself to your trading partner. It shoud be reasonable to expect that your partner will want to verify that funds exist in an account that you control.

You offered references. It should be reasonable to expect that your trading partner would want to check those references.

You do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy when posting in a public forum your public screen names from a public site.

We made one step forward, and two steps back. I offered a simple way for you to earn credibility here, and you have countered with resistance.

To show you that I have no monetary interest in this matter, I permanently withdraw my trade offer.

If you are serious about gaining respect, and finding a trustworthy partner, discontinue the hemming and hawing, and stick to the business at hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is really not that complicated.. Lot's of people are having trouble getting money off of sites with the new laws. I am offering to send paypal cash FIRST mind you, which is just as good as cash in return for stars money. I am paypal verified, and if I sent the transfer as cash and not for a product I would have no way of reversing it. I have the funds in my paypal account now. Not paying with credit card. There is no risk to the recipient.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike I am trying to repay everyone back, but these posts and pms insulting me constantly are not helping

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not gonna pile on, just curious if/when u are sending the $260 u owe me.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is really not that complicated.. Lot's of people are having trouble getting money off of sites with the new laws. I am offering to send paypal cash, which is just as good as cash in return for stars money. I am paypal verified, and if I sent the transfer as cash and not for a product I would have no way of reversing it. I have the funds in my paypal account now. Not paying with credit card.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, it's really not all that complicated.

Either you are willing to provide verification and references, or your not.

Are you busto on Absolute as well?

It does not bode well for you that you remain evasive, that you have lacked the good sense to properly vet your prior trading partner, admitted to mis-representing the facts about it, shown poor bankroll management skills, resisted nearly every method offered to improve your situation, and now persist on offering a risky funding idea claiming that it is safe.

Woe to the person who thinks that that all adds up to a trustworthy trading partner.

There might be light at the end of the tunnel. I'll likely not reply directly again to any of your threads. I most assuredly will not unless you stop the shenanigans and behave in a businesslike manner in a business transaction.

No sense further wasting your time and mine. I will keep and eye out for your posts, and do my best to bring this whole saga to the attention of anyone who might cross you path.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

shown poor bankroll management skills, resisted nearly every method offered to improve your situation, and now persist on offering a risky funding idea claiming that it is safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly my money management skills are none of your business.

[ QUOTE ]
There might be light at the end of the tunnel. I most assuredly will not unless you stop the shenanigans and behave in a businesslike manner in a business transaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no business between us. I have money I am willing to trade for chips, and you apparently either don't have money to trade, or are insanely bored as to be continually nit picking a legit person.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll likely not reply directly again to any of your threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Praise the lord. Go get some leverage like actual chips and we can talk. Until you do a transaction with me you can't say whether I am legit or not. PERIOD.
Closed Thread