Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 12:46 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Did the yvesaint bombshell ever hit the street? WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yves, weren't you supposed to publish a list of guys that have nailed Brandi, with and without her consent?
Old 12-20-2006, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
Someone requested a link to the Chantel stuff:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

Chantel insinuating her ex is gay:

[ QUOTE ]
In every "real life" relationship there is some kind of jealousy. Mine was an unusual one. I had another roomate that i suspect that he was messing around with. Stats on roomate: 30 years old MALE that is semi good looking hasnt been layed in 2years and moved to vegas to live with my ex. We could not even go to dinner with out him being there. Walked in on us one time and got mad at us. Also had a pic of my ex for his myspace page. WEIRD

[/ QUOTE ]

It's uncanny how these two stories have played out so similarly. Right down to each mark losing $30K by backing the crazy bitches in their poker odysseys.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made this same observation earlier...

[ QUOTE ]
I find it very interesting how much these two stories are alike. Poker groupie jumping from bed to bed, losing money in the process for the Poker player. The tales of mental instability. Even the fact that both players could be characterized as socially awkward, or at least geeks. Their complete inability to assess the situation they are in and finally the absolute contrary statements to one another in their respective threads. In both cases, it's like two completely different things happened, depending on who's writing.

Conclusion: Most young, newly minted poker millionaires (or $500,000aires) are still the same awkward nerds they were before they got rich and simply don't know what they're doing once they leave the table. They're too caught up in the fact that an actual hot girl is interested in them to be able to realize exactly why. Then comes the forgiveness for all the transgressions the groupie has made because...dammit...this chick is HOT and it makes me look HOTTER. One can't put a price on that. A month or so of total spiral later and we get this bit of popcorn to chew over. Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-20-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody else having trouble explaining to a significant other why this thread is the greatest thing ever?

I keep getting nonsense questions like "Why are people giving her the attention she craves?" and "You want this girl to move in with us, don't you?"...Even a "Who cares if some girl you never met got it in the ass from a dude you don't know?"

If this thread destroys my relationship, I have to say, I don't regret a moment of it (but that's because I skip over the bettyg posts).

Brandi...I'll buy the toaster from you for $75 if you sign it. PM if you're interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

my 4 year old son is having a hard time understanding why I'm laughing at words on a computer. he keeps running into the room...why are you laughing daddy?. he thinks its the avatars and is trying to laugh with me now.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

He didn't even really get played here, he gave her permission to play HSNL on his account when he wasn't around. What, did he think she was going to be beating the games????

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, he thought she was winning because she told him she was winning. perfectly reasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, he let her play on his account without him around and took everything she told to him at face value. Perfectly reasonable with a chick who is obviously bad news and $30k at stake.

Remember, before she could lie to him about winning or anything like that she was already playing unsupervised, all alone on his account.

[ QUOTE ]
but it turns out she was lying about that. so he let her play some NL. then she ignored what he told her and played much bigger games than he was allowing her to.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is still totally [censored] behavior.

[ QUOTE ]
obviously letting her play wasn't a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understatement of the year.

[ QUOTE ]
but it's not like he didn't get played/scammed/whatever you wanna call it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone with 2 brain cells of common sense to rub together could have seen this coming from a mile away. Pretend he made a thread before all this titled "Should I let Brandi play on my account that has $30,000 in it unsupervised?" Imagine the responses. See?

[ QUOTE ]
bottom line, she is scum, and claiming that mark didn't get screwed over is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I take a walk through the a bad part of town late at night with a bunch of money on me I'll probably get robbed. That doesn't mean it's not mostly my fault for being stupid and putting myself in a grossly -EV situation.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody else having trouble explaining to a significant other why this thread is the greatest thing ever?

I keep getting nonsense questions like "Why are people giving her the attention she craves?" and "You want this girl to move in with us, don't you?"...Even a "Who cares if some girl you never met got it in the ass from a dude you don't know?"

If this thread destroys my relationship, I have to say, I don't regret a moment of it (but that's because I skip over the bettyg posts).

Brandi...I'll buy the toaster from you for $75 if you sign it. PM if you're interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

my 4 year old son is having a hard time understanding why I'm laughing at words on a computer. he keeps running into the room...why are you laughing daddy?. he thinks its the avatars and is trying to laugh with me now.

[/ QUOTE ]

my thirteen year old goddaughter is staying with me. she thinks i'm insane whenever i try to explain why this is awesome.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:58 PM

Default Re: All right guys...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a question that I would like to ask... why would ANYONE let anyone play on their account UNLESS they were watching that person? Especially if someone had something like 30k in their account.

[/ QUOTE ]
Because he trusted you?

[/ QUOTE ]

?????????????

you can't be serious dude. he wanted to impress brandi. he wanted to be her boyfriend (please say boyfriend with young girly intonations and it's funny).
Old 12-20-2006, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow so many idiots here. stinkypete, Mark didn't really get scammed, he's an idiot. He maybe didn't deserve what happened, but it happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, maybe scammed isn't the right word. "screwed over by her retardedness" might be more accurate.

[ QUOTE ]

lol peoplewho'know'newhizzlejumpingonthebandwagonament s.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, cuz its physically impossible for anyone to 'know' a WPT champion.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

FYI: When Chantel went crazy on neverwin, she made sure everyone knew that he had a small penis and that he was probably bisexual. You have a big audience here, so don't let this opportunity slip away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say what?!? Link?
Old 12-20-2006, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There should be a "Never Trust Anyone" forum where people can go and talk about this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's at least two already
Old 12-20-2006, 01:04 PM

This thread has become anemic. Yves...bring it!
Closed Thread