Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2006, 06:41 PM

Default Re: The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS

[ QUOTE ]
I'm here. So IF Soah is liselle, does that help us figure out the xorbie/patton situation at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

soah thought i was belgarath, but besides that... no.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:42 PM

it's all game theory from here guys. if there's anyone we are SURE can't be lynched, that person has played perfectly and thus we should lynch them.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:43 PM

would people call me crazy if I said I wanted to lynch tabako?
Old 11-16-2006, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm here. So IF Soah is liselle, does that help us figure out the xorbie/patton situation at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Barring something extremely weird happening, I am playing out the rest of this game assuming that xorbie is 100% confirmed. So if you believe me, then you are also stuck with my belief that xorbie is good. =P If xorbie is actually Toth then Stephen will be hearing from me in the post-mortem.

Also, take a look at the voting summary I posted last night. The math there makes it more likely that xorbie's vote only counted for 1.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would people call me crazy if I said I wanted to lynch tabako?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking into it now...another thing that clears Tokyo a small amount is the kill last night. The evil went after the person the village suggested in the thread. They did not look for a code (which is the most obvious code). I think Tokyo may have been more imaginitive. tabako/gator may be more prone to make such a kill.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Looking into it now...another thing that clears Tokyo a small amount is the kill last night. The evil went after the person the village suggested in the thread. They did not look for a code (which is the most obvious code). I think Tokyo may have been more imaginitive. tabako/gator may be more prone to make such a kill.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf are you talking about? who would tabako/gator have killed? soah? kill luckay retroactively?

i feel like there are some of you who are running around completely refusing to listen to any fact or logic. we really need a unanimous village decision today. we can't be running around with half you douchebags clearing people left and right and the other half thinking you are clear and of course half you douchebags are also either cyradis or toth or evil which just complicates things more.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:50 PM

err obviously that question is who would tokyo have killed
Old 11-16-2006, 06:53 PM

Ok, Im not sure if I believe Patton or Xorbie, but I am pretty sure Soah is in fact Liselle. Yesterday I was 70% sure Madtown was telling the truth, but Soah really reminded me of my play in MM5 as Watson when everyone wanted to lynch me. And today after his little code, I don't think we can doubt him. It'd be FAR to great a coincidence for Luckay to do that if Soah isn't Liselle. Yes, Soah did have a couple days to make up a code, but I really expected it to be far more complicated and far-fetched. First letter of each post is seriously too simple to be a coincidence.

I was also thinking what Xorbie was saying about that game theory stuff. Since its suicide for Madtown to fake Liselle there as an evil, he is certainly Cyr or Toth. So, to go for the win here we have to lynch who we think is the last evil, correct?
Old 11-16-2006, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I find gator's posts pretty wolfy, he never confronted a wolf during his time here. Only some small comments about agreeing with them. He has never been close to right on any of his accusations.

[/ QUOTE ]

At one point he had dmk and mornelth listed with one other as his suspects.

Also see his interaction with mornelth D2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you & that's one of my few accusations I have made. I have been pretty much trying to learn/bandwagon from there.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:55 PM

So, I'm going to go under the general assumption that MT is netural, soah is liselle.

Its more advantageous to choose the last wolf, rather than choose between patton and xorbie?

Seriously curious, I haven't thought about it and just want a straight answer/opinion :P