Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 09:23 PM

Default Re: bonus suprisingly hot character

Pokah5 is not in the contest, missed the first round, so George Clooney as Dr. Ross does not count.

Unless I missed a memo about Pokah???

T
Old 10-18-2007, 10:15 PM

I'm curious how VR and Utah will rate my guy.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn, LOTR:

Don't you just want to smooth his hair back with your fingers and kiss his face?

[/ QUOTE ]I am not a big of Viggo but he is simply awesome as Aragorn. He has the perfect blend of stunning looks and manly toughness. He is a fearless leader. Heck, he is a king. His voice is also incredible and it is shivering when he says to the dead, "you will suffer me!". finally he has piercing eyes.

The only downside is that he isn't particularly great with the ladies. They swoon for him but he isn't exactly silky smooth.

Positives: A king and a fearless leader. Perfect looks. Cool voice. Strikes a cord within male viewers that says, "God, it would be so cool to be him"
Negatives: Not the greatest with women. Hangs out with dwarfs and elves. Does not inspire a need in me to "smooth his hair back with my fingers and kiss his face"

Old 10-18-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. very cool.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i give you noah calhoun, from the notebook.

yeah i've seen this movie and you know what-- i liked it. wanna fight about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Notebook is on my list of movies that I would rather sandpaper my eyeballs out then see. So, naturally I have yet to watch this gem.

My first thought when I saw him was - YUCK! I don't like the droopy eyes and the false contemplative seriousness. I hate the dumb facial hair and the purposely messy hair. He is indistinguishable from the 1,000 tree hugging backpackers I saw in Seattle.

Positives: I didn't have to see this movie
Negatives: Awful "seattle" look. Gross facial hair. Looks seem average.

4.25 Sorry, I truly hate this pick.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. very cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks necessary. I judge them as I see them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2007, 10:53 PM

Pretty harsh there on The Notebook [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It was one of the best I've ever seen!!

T
Old 10-18-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel cheated!!!! LOL, Matt is NO. 1 on my "list". Ya'll know that "list", right???? BOOOOOOO!!!

Okay, Luka Kovach

There's so little shirtless body shots of hot guys on the web... What is up with that???

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a tough one for me. On one hand, I look at him and think, "holy crap is he good looking. It is hard to beat that". However, I didn't particularly like him the few times I saw him on the show. Worse, he is replacing the irreplaceable Dr. Ross.

Also, he looks FAR better in the second picture than the first. In the first, he looks a bit dopey, which makes me think that he makes a much better male model than a serious TV character. Still, his looks rule.

Positives: Simply perfect looks.
Negatives: Seems better suited as a model than a character. He just can't compare to Dr. Ross in the smoothness with the ladies.

Old 10-18-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty harsh there on The Notebook [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It was one of the best I've ever seen!!

T

[/ QUOTE ]

From Wikipedia:

My kind of movie = The film begins with a mysterious spacecraft entering the Earth's atmosphere. On the coast of Guatemala, a US Army Special Forces unit, led by Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer (Arnold Schwarzenegger), is ordered by General Phillips (R. G. Armstrong) to rescue a cabinet minister.

Rather gouge out my eyeballs = Set in a modern day nursing home, an elderly man named Noah, but called "Duke" (James Garner), begins to read a love story from his notebook to an elderly woman named Allie (Gena Rowlands)
Old 10-19-2007, 01:14 AM

I don't even think a 10 from VR can save me. But what a fun trip it's been. Along with my new found latency, I've learned something:

-the trite broody raggamuffin who can't marry the rich girl he met at a carnival, is more sympathetic than the man who carries the burden of saving mankind but has to watch the love of his life traipse off with his nemesis. Yeah,lets all boo-hoo and champion the cause of infidelity(yet again) because...awwwwwww...the love was forbidden. Here's an idea-when your getting married, proooooooobably need to make sure your love for the guy you plan on spending the rest of your life with, can withstand you bumping into an old flame. Just a thought.

I think I finally get what the judges are looking for...