Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Message to NVG

Brandi please tell the 1k to 200k story including games/limits played and how long it took, etc. I'm sure none of us even care if it's true because it will make a great story anyway.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I never stole from Mark. He let me play SNG's on his account while he was playing downstairs in Commerce. I lost around four or five thousand and was then not allowed to use his account. I believe a lot of his hostility stemmed from his losing 200K+ over those days playing live high stakes limit games, 75K+ on his Full Tilt account, and 20K+ on his Stars Account. The next day, when he had less than 2K total left, he let me play again.
Although I admit I lost a small ammount on his account, which he again permitted me to use, it was absolutely no where near the 30K figure that has been stated on here time and time again.

[/ QUOTE ]

A "small amount"? We saw those hand histories, ho...
Old 06-11-2007, 05:50 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]

This has been a very heartbreaking experience for me. This person has alleged many things that are not true and completely tarnished my reputation... from things such as writing in blood on walls and offering sex for buy ins (NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED!!!).

[/ QUOTE ]

you know theres this thing called "evidence". Which showing hand histories of you wasting his money would be. People are convinced you took his money because we saw this "evidence". No one believes you because you make ridiculous claims that directly refute what we know to be a fact. Then you do so without any of your own "evidence" and get exasperated when no one believes you. so weird, i cant imagine why everyone doesnt insta-believe you.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:52 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi please tell the 1k to 200k story including games/limits played and how long it took, etc. I'm sure all of us will enjoy it because we know youre lying, however, it will entertain us and let us laugh at someone who is clearly insane anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 06-11-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In the long term, the money is not as important as my reputation.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

ya rly. seriously that is POTY material right there.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:54 PM

i don't think brandi realised at the time how ludicrously bad those hands were played - and how it was painfully obvious that it was her playing.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

Do you dispute the story about you playing on his account or do you just view that what you did while on his account was not stealing?

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been a very heartbreaking experience for me. This person has alleged many things that are not true and completely tarnished my reputation... from things such as writing in blood on walls and offering sex for buy ins (NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED!!!).
I never stole from Mark. He let me play SNG's on his account while he was playing downstairs in Commerce. I lost around four or five thousand and was then not allowed to use his account. I believe a lot of his hostility stemmed from his losing 200K+ over those days playing live high stakes limit games, 75K+ on his Full Tilt account, and 20K+ on his Stars Account. The next day, when he had less than 2K total left, he let me play again.
Although I admit I lost a small ammount on his account, which he again permitted me to use, it was absolutely no where near the 30K figure that has been stated on here time and time again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that we've seen *cash* hand histories of his account spewing like crazy (and IIRC, the money lost is closer to 30k than "a small amount", do you contend that that was him playing, and not you?
Old 06-11-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Given that we've seen *cash* hand histories of his account spewing like crazy (and IIRC, the money lost is closer to 30k than "a small amount", do you content thad that was him playing, and not you?

[/ QUOTE ]

She does. When the SHTF before, she tried to claim that was him playing those hands and not her. As soon as the histories were posted, the truth was obvious. Quite painfully obvious.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:02 PM

dids,

why do you have to attack brandi with your logic? why cant you just [censored] believe her? i am getting really tired of everyone picking on her. i mean, she said she didnt lose money in all of the hand histories that were posted and certainly did happen with 100% confidence, why would we not believe her? I mean, hey, take a leap of faith already and just let the woman believe what she wants. In the interim, i will be contacting my attorney, El Diablo's sister, and discussing how to proceed in defending Brandi against these libelous allegations that are tarnishing her otherwise spotless reputation for a woman who is held in such high regard by people such as JENNIFER HARMAN and MARCO TRANIELLO. I mean really, if they like brandi, is it even physically possible that she could be a bad person? Really, shame on you, it seems like someone in a position of such great influence should be using a bit more discretion with these matters.

See you in court,
rj
Old 06-11-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she lost it w/mutual agreement to play on his account, it's not stealing. If she transferred or lost intentionally to another account,,,,it's stealing...

[/ QUOTE ]

*If* there was mutual agreement that she'd pay $20 sit and goes, and in an attempt to try and make up her losses, she starts donking it off at $50 - $100 NL? Then denies all responsibility for the losses?

If that doesn't pass for theft in the circles that you move in, then you've got some very peculiar friends.

And while I don't know newhizzle from admo, it's pretty clear that he's won and lost enough of his own money to take responsibility for his own losses, so the idea that he's seeking to blame it all on Brandi because he's miserable about the money that he lost, and she wouldn't come across with the promised buttsecks just doesn't come true.

Also, context. We're all well aware that this happened immediately after Brandi had a falling out with Colonel Tom Franklin over money, and she'd been around with the begging bowl to the Brunsons, Phil Gordon and anyone else who was prepared to pony up a few grand. When respectable people are broke, they get a job and earn some money -- they don't go around putting the arm on anyone who'll listen to a pretty girl's sob story of how she was taken advantage of and used.

The reality is that the picture that newhizzle paints of Brandi is just all too consistent with the picture that she painted of herself -- that of a poker donkey who'd had a lucky score, donked off her winnings, but was addicted to gambling by that point, and so turned on the most reliable source that she had of getting big sums of money soon -- the intoxicating scent of poontang.

And apparently Brandi's smells just like crack cocaine.

[ QUOTE ]

She wants to right a wrong and move on with her life.
Give her a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

She claims she's got $200k sitting in a CD. If that's true, then the sensible thing for her to do would be to pay that man his money, and then there wouldn't be anything for people to bring up.

Claiming that it's just $4 or $5k won't wash though.